Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supertrouper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Tanya. Watched dis weeks epis? So many emotions...love anger hurt helplessness shock hope understanding realization...
akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tashaveli

Hi Tanya. Watched dis weeks epis? So many emotions...love anger hurt helplessness shock hope understanding realization...

hi di..maine sirf aapke bole hue mon-tue ke episodes dekhe..aage dekh hi nahi paya ðŸ˜›
Supertrouper thumbnail
Well baki epis Mein Jo expected tha wohi hua...
Baby is as usual her irritating self by keeping in touch wid Dat good for nothing date of hers and saving her own skin. Suvi tries to mk her understand Dat she shd own up to her actions and bcm a witness but to no avail. If at all she owns up den it ll b interesting to c pg mg reactions...
Suvi cms to know Dat rishabsir is Yuvi's cousin and Dat yuvi had forbid him to reveal d fact to his frnds dere by implying by flashback Dat mayb yuvi had a hand in giving suvi a chnc to perform at v spot.
Suvi nf frnds decide to involve d cllg in dere protest agnst d inactivity of d police.
But sach bolu to yuvreen ll cm closer no doubt but Alisha is definitely going to b a big clog.
akshayR thumbnail
Originally posted by: tashaveli

Well baki epis Mein Jo expected tha wohi hua...
Baby is as usual her irritating self by keeping in touch wid Dat good for nothing date of hers and saving her own skin. Suvi tries to mk her understand Dat she shd own up to her actions and bcm a witness but to no avail. If at all she owns up den it ll b interesting to c pg mg reactions...
Suvi cms to know Dat rishabsir is Yuvi's cousin and Dat yuvi had forbid him to reveal d fact to his frnds dere by implying by flashback Dat mayb yuvi had a hand in giving suvi a chnc to perform at v spot.
Suvi nf frnds decide to involve d cllg in dere protest agnst d inactivity of d police.
But sach bolu to yuvreen ll cm closer no doubt but Alisha is definitely going to b a big clog.

Ek min..suvi ko ye pata chala ki..that performance giving by suvi...was bcoz yuvi askd his bro to do so ???
Supertrouper thumbnail
Actually I had missed those ori episodes wen suvi gives performance nf I ve relied on utube only. And as far as I know it is not shown as such Dat yuvi had recommended or nything like Dat.
But in dis wk wen suvi cm to know Dat rishabsir is Yuvi's cousin and zorro informs her abt yuvi asking rishabsir to not tell ny1 Dat he is his cousin. Den suvi gets dis flashback Dat she had got a call frm d manager at vspot for audition and rishabsir asking her to perform nd introducing yuvi as d asst and stuff.
Mning directly imply nahi Kiya. It's left to us to draw our own conclusions...but mujhe Aisa laga...
akshayR thumbnail
well episode mein it was shown nothing ki yuvi asked his cousin to do any favor..but yes..this happened ki suvi went to cafe..and rishab told ki we want experienced people..but suvi still tries to influence him...and gives her phn number...

then yuvi comes to know tht suvi is having a fees problem for fashion course..and immediately suvi receives a call from rishab for audition for job..in V Spot cafe
Supertrouper thumbnail
Well let's c Wat happens wen yuvi regains consciousness. I never thought I would say dis but m waiting for dis weekend to get over...So can get to c sg ASAP.have gone crazy abt d show.nyways m off to la la land now. Ciao gn tc.
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Hi akku bhai..and Kim di..!!
Di I know you are dead angry with me...but please maaf kar do...please...!!! Please di..!!! 😭
akshayR thumbnail
Sorry ko hindi mein bol kar manish aapka sorry kumar ka tag nahi hatne wala mani ji...thank u for doing this...

YN Crew-- ek aur news mil gayi ðŸ˜†
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
hahaha...Lekin akku bha...sach mein Kim di iss bar mujhse bahuth naraz hein..I dont know ki mein unhe kaise manau..I am really sorry di.!! 😭