Remix

Magic Is Born Again

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Merry Merry Merry Christmas everyone☺️🤗

At this time and hour all everyone needs is a lil hope and a lil magic and a lil belief that all that we couldn't do this year. all that we couldn't achieve this year, all the wrongs, all the failings, all the hurtings...everything wld get better, coz there is still tomorrow, there is still another year waiitng ahead to give us all a fresh start, another chance,.another shot...here is wishing all of u an year full of hope, of possibilities, of dreams...,ay we all have the courage to break the protocol, break the status quo and dream, dream for bigger things and better things, dream to be better...

amd to mark the beginning of the new year..m once again starting this thread where we can all cherish the beautiful AY treasures in the form of siggys and avis and bring a lil smile and happiness to anyone who sees it...☺️

to start with I found this siggy saved in some corner of my PC, hadn't seen this siggy since forever, didn't even remmeber it but instantly it made me go all awww...☺️

yuppp...this is exactly why god made freinds and friendship for, to give us all lil pieces of him. lil glimpses of him via our friends...friendship indeed is THE prayer of love...☺️
🤗Edited by FollowYourHeart - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Merry Xmas everyone!! Enjoy the festive of joy, hope and happiness all around! 😃