TNN | Dec 25, 2012, 11.21 AM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Sargun Mehta
Sargun Mehta's co-incidence
Sargun Mehta
Sargun Mehta who was last seen in the title role of Phulwa and is currently doing Comedy Circus as well as the role of a grown up Bulbul in Ekta Kapoor's show Kya Hua Tera Vaada, which took a leap. 

The show will have a mix of existing and new characters with Sargun as the main lead now. On being asked how she got the role she said, "I got a call and on hearing the role I liked it and I took it up. I am playing a journalist. It's a strange co-incidence because Kya Hua Tera Vaada has been my favourite show since the last four months and I had been watching all the episodes. And the ones which I used to miss I used to record and see them later. It's ironical that I met Pawan Shankar on the first day of my shoot and I came to know he used to like my work in Phulwa. I told him that I have been watching the show regularly and I had never imagined that I will be a part of it." Sargun further added, "I suddenly got a call for this role and things fell into place."

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Sarguns co-incidence" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.