OS - Happy Wala Christmas

nobo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 This piece Of Writing is Solely Written for Amii...By her Crappy Santa πŸ˜Ž
Others who come across it...Can read ( at ur own risk ) But please do not comment before Amii...

I hope you all understand 😳

Saying that we may begin..but lemme tell you dont look for any sense πŸ˜†

THE HAPPY WALA CHRISTMAS                  

Amii - Its so long πŸ˜’

Priya - 4 what??

A- Neither Do Virika fight & nor does Jeemaan die. karan se umeed thi par nikamma Na toh virika rift kara paaya, Aur behno ne hi usko tapka diya 🀒

P- Hmm..but This Christmas ma friend all your wishes are gonna come true ⭐️

A-  you & your strong wali feelings πŸ₯±

P- huh..this time we r not gonna wait & watch. Its time for some action 😎
A-  πŸ€”

P- aah you just forgot that you are talking to your Santa...& that too of Wizarding world. One flick of ma wand &
   you will see the wonders 😎.

Lemme show you What My
IMPERIO can do
---------------------------

VADHERA MANSION

Jeevika - Virenn Vadheraaa

Viren - what the hell is wrong...

J- what do you think of yourself. Why dont you Vadheras let me work in kitchen As much as I want. & Why do you try to help me with every work. A person cant fold clothes all day Dammit, that too you did that one day..😑

V- now what do you want??

J- jhagda jhagda aur sirf Jhagda...aur kuch nahi chahiye mujhe

V- okay, samajhti kya ho tum khud ko. Saara kam khud kar logi. Kar hi nahi sakti . Karogi toh meri Marzee aur help se warna Nahii

J- Mai bhi dekhti hun mujhe kaun Rokta hai

V- Tumhe hamari Izzat ka zara bhi khyaal nahi hai. Ghar ki bahu kaam nahi karti hain

J- uggh screw your Izzat. Mujhe abhi Hrishikesh chodkar aayie. Wahaan bahut saara kaam hai

V- toh main kyu chodkar aau. Meri gaadi me toh jaise free ka petrol dalta hai...

J- huh Kanjoos. Main khud jaa sakti hoon Par I'll call my mannu & we'll go together ..Byee

V- haa haa jao...balaa tale    

AFTER FEW HOURS  IN HALL

Jeevika comes down with suitcase in her hand. Swamini whoz there ( as all others went to watch Khiladi 786 )
 is Shocked alongwith Manvi who had just arrived

J - chal mannu ..ab ham yahaan kabhi wapis nahi aayenge

M- thats what you called me for?? Par kyu? Jeeju did anything 😲
J- I dont want to live with him or this family anymore...Chal mujhe le chal kahi

Swamz- par jeevika aisa kya ho gaya..hame batao. Is tarah ghar ki Izzat kharab mat karo

J- firse izzat...apko kya lagta ye jo daily aap 2 ton kajal lagakar Jaiswal ko milne jaate ho wo kisi ko nahi pata.that doesnt effect your Izzat??

Swamz- Jeevikaa...kuch bhi mat bolo ☺️

J- haa..like I care & tell you what Just cut down on that Kajal & who knows your son might not be in petrol scarcity anymore

Swamz-  just Shutt up...I will kill you before you get on with destroying our Khaandani Izzat & tell the world about me & my Jaisu...

Manvi- to do hell with your Jaisu..meri di ko Haath bhi mat lagana

Swamz picks up a Knife & moves towards jeevika. But due to A very very rare kind of Infection Which cant be explained or told...She died 🀒

Maanvi- Buajee toh mar gayin di...ab kya hoga?? Yeh kaun manega ke woh apne ap mar gayi

J- tu chinta mat kar manvi...Buajee ko maine maara hai. Mai tujhe kuch nahi hone dungi...Tu meri aatma hai na

M- Par di mai apko aise blame nahi lene de sakti...aakhir behne hain ham KHOON ka Rishta hai hamara..

J- Par mannu Teri Hifazat Mera pehla Farz hai...

Before Maanvi could answer Viren came Downstairs , looked at swamz, brought thickest of his law book & started studying to figure what must have happened & what should be done

JM ignored him & carried on with taking blames Only to be disturbed by Jaiswal ( course he knew swamz is no more..Dil ka rishta hai na )

Jaiswal - swamineee...ye kya ho gaya tumhe. Ab maine jo Chd ki sabse badi kajal factory lagai hai uska kya hoga, Aaankhen kholo swamini..😭
     Kisne mara hai ise ...

Manvi - apne aap mar gayin...
Jaiswal ( cutting her in between )- Kisi ko nahi chodunga..tum dono hi ho yahaan, zarur tumne hi kuch kiya hai

Jeevika - Viren jee bhi to hain yahaan, ap un par bhi shak kar sakte hain

Viren- will you guys please cut down on that noise, I am trying to concentrate hereπŸ€“
 JM -  πŸ₯±

Jaiswal takes out his gun & moves towards Viren's study. Jeevika who realised that Jaiswal is going to kill her one & only husband...follows him with a knife & Just as Jaiswal was about to shoot she threw her knife Which made the gun shot revolve in a very strange way & Jeevika got shoot instead...

Maanvi also fell down ( As the bullet had same effect as Jeevika on her because of their Khoon ka Rishta)...

Viren looked at the scenario , took one more book & went upstairs to read peacefully ,
Jaiswal hurriedly took Swamz's body & went outta there

Jeevika ( painfully) - mannu kahaan hai tu...

Mannu - yahiin hu di...mera Jane ka time aa gaya

J - tujhe kuch nahi hoga mannu teri didi ke hote hue tujhe chinta karne ki koe Zarurat nahi hai

M- Ab koe faayda nahi hai di...hame jaana hoga...ek nayi duniya me

J- wahaan ham hamesha sath rahenge

Maanvi moves painfully from her place towards Jeevika...holds her hand

M- Aur hamesha ke Baad bhi...

____________________________________--

A - What was thattt😲 was it magic or real ??

P - It was magic but why on earth should that mean It was not real 😎

Well for further reactions ...I'll leave it to my friend
   Chappals...vegetables..all welcome ( But only frm Amii) As I didnt suggested others to read 🀣

Edited by nobo - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amii90 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hahahaha how I wish all of this happens in the show!!! This is beyond hilarious!!! Superb SS gift- nothing better than reading Priya's wit & humour in Jeeman OS!!! Never fails to bring a smile on one's face!

Thank you for this amazing reading treat and those goodies- they were good :) As for Jagjit Singh's Ghazals- they are always epic, have heard most of them before but those are classics that one can hear endlessly! And how can I forget that magic WAND lol- touch of HP is always welcome!!!! 

and a bigger thank you for those kind words and wishes (As for Energetic- no its not Boost LOL but again there are times when I am amazingly lazy so it evens out)! I wish the same for my Santa- stay the happy jolly being that you are and that you spread the same happiness as every passes by!!! Lots of Love β€οΈ
Edited by Amii90 - 11 years ago
ammyaashi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
partner ... noni vali OS hai ...

loved the convo between amii and u ..strong feelings   πŸ€£  πŸ€£

hope ur  wand works and help us from vadhera's torture ...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

izzat ..petrol ki ladai .swamini's kajjal ..lol jaiswal ...🀣

JAISU πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

course he knew swamz is no more..Dil ka rishta hai na πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Maanvi also fell down ( As the bullet had same effect as Jeevika on her because of their Khoon ka Rishta   πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

HAHA partner this is the most amazing OS i have ever read ... even FRIENDS can't match the quality u have put in this ...
truly man .. mast OS hai .. hass hass k bura haal 
Edited by ammyanshu - 11 years ago
nobo thumbnail
Karlo gall...who thanks Thier Santa?? I told you na they just come & go...

As 4 story I really didn't knew what I wrote ...  But as long as you smiled reading it...I don't want to know...that was the point of whole thing !!
  Lol that's elder wand ( you'll know when u read/watch 7th part ) ...well we know magic do not exist But they say faith & love can make anything possible. I don't know about that wand...but your Santa will be here 4 any problem...( Rofl I mean 4 solving them ) 

Love you tooo Bahutt Saaaraaa ( & I won't Thank you 4 the wishes & appreciation ..learn sth frm ur Santa )
Amii90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nobo

Karlo gall...who thanks Thier Santa?? I told you na they just come & go...

As 4 story I really didn't knew what I wrote ...  But as long as you smiled reading it...I don't want to know...that was the point of whole thing !!
  Lol that's elder wand ( you'll know when u read/watch 7th part ) ...well we know magic do not exist But they say faith & love can make anything possible. I don't know about that wand...but your Santa will be here 4 any problem...( Rofl I mean 4 solving them ) 

Love you tooo Bahutt Saaaraaa ( & I won't Thank you 4 the wishes & appreciation ..learn sth frm ur Santa )

hahahaha that cracked me up, but got what you mean lol :) So Sweet! 

Very true- Wand of faith & love can strike magic anyday!

Yes, I shall learn from you so no thank you, Santa :) 
Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sharam karo aur chullu bhar paani mein doob maro...
MUJHE ISS KA LINKKK KYUNNN NAHI DIYA GAYA???????????????????????????????

KATTTI!!!! ab mujhe manao..phir comment karungi!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUHHH

Amii90 thumbnail
lol the link was already there in my SS gift, Neha. I thought you would have seen it! Edited by Amii90 - 11 years ago
nobo thumbnail
 Its Amii ka Mishtakewa 🀣
  Santa ne toh post kiya tha link 😎

aj I watched Barfi...nice movie, then saw Our Barfee ko kisi ne link nahi diya 😲
 Aap ne Gift me nahi dekha πŸ˜•

Chalo..coming to manofy you...I gave you a new name na...cute wala
  abhi maaan jao πŸ˜”
Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
me no baffi.. me limjhim☺️
ab thola sha aul manao.. paal she
nobo thumbnail
Lol U r not barfi of that movie...
 Aap hamare Baffi ho

Aur manau...
 Soeee bolun :) Apke kan pakdun yaa mere ...
  Mujhse apki narazgi bardasht nahi hoti hai...

@Amii, niceee...Good to see you at work ..Lolz