Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

i wish mona never came back to tv ! :(

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pia24

Groupbie

pia24

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
You know, i have waited for years, ever since JJKN ended. i have been dying to see mona back on tv. after waiting for so long...i am disspointed with the results.i did not want mona back like this!!!!!!! she has marked a black hole by doing this show...Ouch. i want to see her like she was in JJKN. not all mahaan. i wanted to see her in a good show with strong story line!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

harvyTweegRitu-aishrayriatagorelil_Rituhalifax004blytonswethasyam08blue_an

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i wish mona never came back to tv ! :(" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
I am just going through the motions of watching this show for Mona's sake. Really disappointed with her choice of show and the manner in which she seems utterly unperturbed about  her fall from quality. Unhappy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pia24Ritu-aishrayswethasyam08tiny15

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Share the disappointment Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

teenu13pia24Ritu-swethasyam08

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
I wanted her to come back to TV but never thought that she would choose such a pathetic show which is just destroying her image. Dead

Edited by -Ritu567- - 25 December 2012 at 11:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pia24aishrayblytontiny15

sandyvrits

sandyvrits

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Me too not liking her character in this show..

giaa

giaa

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Guys... Please don't blame Mona for the state of the show... That's all ekta Mai ! Mona is still a terrific actress problem is she's given an awful script!

-SMay31-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SMay31-

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
i undstnd...same thing happened wid my fav actress Aamna Shariff... m dissapointed wid Sony tht they wasted sch talented actresses :((

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Archie0405

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.