Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

keshiya

IF-Rockerz

keshiya

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
It was Christmas again when the streets were covered with snow. And, everywhere you turned, things looked pristine white. Kiya loved Christmas time. She thought Christmas was magical, and secretly believed in Santa Claus. She loved the colorful lights, Xmas trees, and the snow fall. It made everything even more beautiful!

Most importantly, Kiya felt loved and treasured for it was the time when everyone showed how much they cared. Friends and relatives showered gifts on you too. And Kiya knew that if you were lucky, your beloved would show you how much they love you.

Kiya had all of the above in her life, apart from the 'special' someone. She wanted Santa to gift her with a 'special one' for Christmas, a 'special someone to love'. Not that she was desperate. It was just that Kiya wasn't too good at relationships. So, she couldn't help but be jealous when she saw her friends with the loves of their lives!

Whenever she saw her best friend Panchi and her boyfriend Ranveer together, Kiya would squirm. She would feel sad. Especially when he'd hug Panchi close from behind and kiss her cheek. Even a stranger could tell that Ranveer was head over heels in love with Panchi, and vice versa.

Kiya missed a Ranveer in her life. A Ranveer who would do little things for her. A Ranveer who would write little love notes and put them in her jacket pocket, or kiss her mad. But Kiya did have a Ranveer once, back in her high school. It was Keshav Desai. She remembered everything about him ... his smile, laugh and the way he looked when he was upset or angry.

His eyes were a dark shade of Brown. When he looked at Kiya, she would feel lost. They were great pals. They had never gone out, although everyone said they should. Everyone thought they were perfect for each other.

Yet, they never went out. Why? Kiya wasn't sure. But KD had asked her out. He had kissed her too. Kiya still remembered it. It was her birthday and she was alone at home. KD had come to greet her. He had worn a black tux. Kiya was surprised because he hated formals. In her drawing room, KD had bent down on one knee and asked her '

"Kiya, will you go out with me?"

Kiya had been so surprised because KD wanted to go out on a date with her! Then he had kissed her ' on her cheeks. But then reality had hit, and Kiya wasn't sure of her feelings anymore. She was afraid, afraid that he would crush her heart if she gave it to him.

She had pulled away from him. "I can't," she had whispered. A shocked KD had simply turned away from her'.. and left. Next day on, KD stopped talking or acknowledging her. Kiya and KD had gone from being together to avoiding each other at all costs.

After school they lost touch. Mutual friends said his family had moved to another city. Today, Kiya knew she'd be lying if she said she didn't regret what she had done. She wished she could go back and change things!

Putting depressing thoughts away, Kiya decided to get ready for the party at her aunt's place. Kiya's aunt Naina Ma loved celebrating Christmas with friends and family. But when her aunt Naina told her that Panchi and Ranveer would be attending the party, Kiya was surprised because it was she who always invited them. Aunt Naina never did.

On Christmas eve, Kiya wore her new dress. Panchi had helped her buy it at the mall. It was a wine-colored gown with a halter neck. The shimmery satin material felt good on her skin. The dress was beautiful and Kiya knew that she looked very fetching indeed. Her pumps too matched her dress. The flowy gown made Kiya feel like a million bucks. She curled her straight hair into soft ringlets. She applied some blush to her cheeks with some mascara and some eye shadow. Some lip gloss was the final touch. Maybe the party wouldn't be so bad, thought Kiya. She felt gorgeous with the dress.

When she was finally ready, a car horn honked. Panchi and Ranveer were there to pick her up. Kiya ran to the car. But Ranveer wasn't there. It was just Panchi.

"Where's Ranveer?" Kiya asked.

"He's driving there with his friend," Panchi said non-chalanatly.

When they reached aunt Naina's place, they found many cars in front of the big mansion. In they went and greeted Aunt Naina. Then they went off to find Ranveer and his friend. When they got closer, Kiya saw who was standing with Ranveer and she nearly choked on the nugget she was having.

"Panchi, shit that's KD!" Kiya exclaimed.

"Really?" Panchi asked, looking not-too surprised.

"You mean girl, you set this up!" Kiya exclaimed in shock, finally getting it.

Finding the perfect dress and shoes, Ranveer driving in a separate car with his friend. Why Panchi was so vague as to who Ranveer's friend was. It all made sense!

"Panchi I don't want to meet him. I am sure he hates me! I want to leave now!" Kiya exclaimed in panic.

"No you can't, I've worked way too hard for this to work out," Panchi said, grabbing her arm.

Kiya tried escaping, but Ranveer had already seen them and both he and KD walked up to them.

"Hey honey," Ranveer kissed Panchi, wrapping his arm around her waist. The two lovebirds seemed lost in each other.

KD and Kiya remained silent, not saying a word. Ranveer and Panchi just looked at them, as if waiting for something to happen.

After a few boring minutes, Panchi asked Ranveer to go with her to get drinks for all of them. It was then Kiya noticed that KD looked different. His smile wasn't bright like it used to be. He looked sad.

"Hello KD," Kiya said quietly.

"Hey Kiya. It's been long," he replied.

One thing led to another and the two started talking as if they had never been apart.

"You married? What's that ring?" asked KD.

"My parents gave it to me for my birthday just before I went to college," Kiya said.

"So, are you dating anyone?" Kiya asked, silently praying he wasn't.

He smiled humorlessly, "Well gave up on love after what happened with you," said KD.

"KD, I'm sorry," Kiya began.

"It doesn't matter anymore," KD snapped at her.

"Don't snap at me KD!" Kiya exclaimed.

"I think I have a reason too! You led me on and crushed it all in a few minutes!" he exclaimed.

"KD I never led you on!"

"Yes you did Kiya!"

"You weren't the only one who was heartbroken!" Kiya cried out.

"You never were! I was the one in love with you!"

"In love with me?" Kiya said quietly.

"Yes I was! From the moment I first saw you! Was it that hard to see? Everyone else knew I loved you, except for you!" said KD.

"I was scared! Terrified you would simply play with me and break my heart. When you left, I cried! Then when you didn't talk to me I think I died inside, because you wouldn't even look at me!"

KD didn't say anything. He just stood there staring at Kiya.

Kiya turned around to leave the mansion. Tears welled up in her eyes as she walked.

"Please wait sweetheart!" KD yelled after Kiya.

Kiya stopped. Turned around to look at him.

"KD I'm sorry..I"

But she didn't get to finish the sentence because KD's lips came crashing down on hers. Kiya's opened her mouth gladly. His lips tasted of mint, probably from the candy canes. Kiya melted, kissing him back with all the love she had. She ran her hands through his curly locks.

"Don't ever walk away from me. That happened once, it'll never happen again," he murmured still kissing me.

"I have always loved you KD," whispered Kiya when he finally released her.

"I never stopped loving you Kiya. That's why I haven't dated anyone, because no girl could replace you."

"Ranveer look at these two, kissing under the mistletoe," Panchi exclaimed with glee.

"Didn't I tell you they still had the hots for each other," said a confident Ranveer.

Kiya and KD looked up to see if there really was mistletoe above then. There was!

"Merry Christmas Logan," greeted Kiya.

"Merry Christmas my love," KD said, before bowing down to kiss Kiya again.

Edited by keshiya - 24 December 2012 at 11:06pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.ShyNihsonzzinia2411ahutaYoshita0411Anikz003AdryItsMe_Ammubasket_101Crazy4AshVikRadiance.ShrutikaSwaRon-Lizzie--dosy_devil-..Amina....DamonCrazy....Serendipity..Fahadkrazywish-Ocean.eyes-snowflake.BrashCandy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KiSha OS: Christmas Special 'Under the mistletoe'" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

keshiya

IF-Rockerz

keshiya

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Please suggest a title

-Razzy-

IF-Dazzler

-Razzy-

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
omg omg omg super sweet osEmbarrassed
loved it to the coreClap
i was jst thinking of kisha kissing under the mistletoeDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

keshiya

ShrutikaSwaRon

IF-Rockerz

ShrutikaSwaRon

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
res

unres

hey dhwanz Hug

thnx for fulfiling my wish...dat to on such a short notice.

KD n kiya were just fab...i culd imagine every line u wrote over here...so beautifully written ClapClapClap Clap ...n d best part der kiss under a mistletoe

best gift i got dis christmas...thnx once again

Edited by ShrutikaSwaRon - 24 December 2012 at 10:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sofia1249-keshiya

TBPfanforever

Groupbie

TBPfanforever

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Here is a title
'under the mistletoe'

How is it?
Btw ur os was truly amazing!!! I loved it!!! Awww i felt Bad when KD left in shock...but all's well that ends well!! Wink Dhwani you rock at writing!! Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

keshiya

keshiya

IF-Rockerz

keshiya

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

Shrutu Its all because of that I thought of writing something on Christmas.

Swati thank you for the title. I'll use itWink

ShrutikaSwaRon

IF-Rockerz

ShrutikaSwaRon

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TBPfanforever

Here is a title
'under the mistletoe'

How is it?
Btw ur os was truly amazing!!! I loved it!!! Awww i felt Bad when KD left in shock...but all's well that ends well!! Wink Dhwani you rock at writing!! Clap

hey can u tell me d scene in ur dp is it some bts scene...n can u give me d link

Radiance.

IF-Rockerz

Radiance.

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Haaye, mistletoe sun ke hi yaha aagayi.
Suna hai mistletoe ki neeche koi khada ho toh usse kiss kiya jaata hai foreign countries mein!
Res foor now!
Unres!
Mein toh mar jaawa!
Itna hawt?! Embarrassed
Keep writing Big smile

Edited by Kesha1234 - 24 December 2012 at 11:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sofia1249-keshiya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.