FF: A Love Story Continued UPDT:PT.11-13-PG.63 END - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Mind Blowing
Continue Soon
Thanks For The PM
Thanxs fr cnting this.This is 1of my fav rishbala ff.cnt sn.
Thanks so much everyone!

And you're welcome ðŸ˜†

Merry Christmas to you all! This is my gift!

Also for everyone who asked for a link to Tum Dena Saath Mera, you will be PMed within a minute! 
Gr8 pritt I missed it...u brought it bacj
@PrittB: Awesum n fantastic!!!!😊
ohh wow pritt thank u so much that u decided to continue d story...
plz pm me ur updates ...in last couple of days am nt detting ur pms...plz send me wen u update nxt part...😆
Originally posted by Clara20

ohh wow pritt thank u so much that u decided to continue d story...
plz pm me ur updates ...in last couple of days am nt detting ur pms...plz send me wen u update nxt part...😆

Really??? I PM you all updates!!

Is your PM box full by any chance? ðŸ˜•
aww I'm so happy that you are continuing it! ðŸ˜Š

Hi everyone! Merry Christmas once again! Just wanted to let you all know that I had revealed the caller as Bittuji in Tum Dena Saath Mera, but that was only to give it a happy end. I need you all to forget that. That was never the plan in the first place. The mysterious caller is back! And mysterious as ever.

Also, sorry for the short update, I've actually given all three of my FFs updates right now and I wrote a new OS for Christmas. PMs will be sent out soon!

Enjoy!

P.S. Added the new banner on the first page (with a picture of Maya included)! Hope you all like it.

Recap: Maya is born

Part One - Gulabi Aankhen

RK had to wait two days to receive his daughter and wife from the hospital. He went there in a state of excitement.

He rushed towards Madhu's room and saw her standing, all ready to leave with her baby bag.

He ran to her and picked him up in his arms, he spun her around.

Madhu: RK! We're in a hospital!

Madhu laughed as RK slowly put her down. He placed both his hands on the sides of her face and kissed her gently. He pulled his lips away and then leaned his forehead down against her forehead.

RK: You have no idea how much I love you.

Madhu: I know that I love you more...

Madhu smiled as RK kissed her gently once again.

RK: We'll see! Shall we go get our daughter now?

Madhu: I was just about to pull you to her!

RK grabbed a hold of Madhus hand and rushed towards the room full of babies. They saw their daughter and looked at her. RK placed his arm over Madhu's shoulder and Madhu put both her arms around RK. They watched their daughter sleeping peacefully and they smiled proudly. They were parents. They were the happiest people alive.

As they watched the nurse wrap their daughter in a blanket, RK's phone rang. He ignored it, as did Madhu. They were both mesmerized by their daughter. Then the beeping of a text message took place.

The nurse walked out and handed Maya to Madhu.

Nurse: Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Kundra!

Madhu: Thank you so much.

The nurse walked away as Madhu kissed her daughter's forehead and then looked towards RK. RK watched his daughter. Just as he was staring at her, her eyes began to open slightly. RK's mouth opened slightly in awe. Madhu noticed his expression and looked back at Maya.

Madhu: She's opening her eyes!

Maya's eyes opened to show a replica of Madhu's eyes.

RK: Beautiful. Just like you. What did I say?

Madhu looked at RK and smiled.

Madhu: She has your dimples. They show even when she's not smiling.

RK and Madhu laughed as RK gently touched Maya's dimple. Madhu handed Maya to RK.

For the first time he was holding his daughter. He held her as if she were as fragile as glass, but as gentle as a feather. He held her protectively, he held her as a proud new father.

RK: I love you Maya.

Maya blinked her eyes slowly, still adjusting to the light above her. RK kissed her forehead. He shifted his daughters weight to one arm and placed his other arm around Madhu. They walked out of the hospital as proud parents of Maya.

-------------

RK and Madhu reached home with Maya in Madhu's arms now.

Radha who held a tray greeted them at the door.

Radha: She's beautiful! Rishu, Madhu...I'm so happy today. You both made me a grandmother. I'm so proud of you guys for becoming parents. Maya's the luckiest girl in the world.

Madhu smiled as RK acted oblivious to his mother. Radha placed a red tikka on Maya's forehead, then Madhu's forehead, and then hesitantly on RK's forehead.

RK didn't move but he let her do what she had to.

Radha threw rice over their heads and then stepped back as she gestured for them to walk in.

RK and Madhu both walked in with their right foot at the same time. Just as they would've done if they had been married somewhere other than RK's house.

Radha watched as the happy couple brought in their beautiful baby girl.

RK: Madhu, I have a surprise for you!

Madhu: Surprise?

RK: Yup, close your eyes.

Madhu nodded her head. She handed RK their daughter and then closed her eyes. She felt RK's fingers interlock with hers and then felt herself being leaded up the stairs. Step by step to the surprise.

Precap: The surprise and mysterious caller is back!

Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago