Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

glassdoor

glassdoor

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Hey peoples,
Myself Sheesh and new to this part of the woods. My dear friend Nammu (World-of-Dreams) came up with this piece. I only added a small tail at the end along with a nice song dedication.

So here it goes...

She sat on the floor of her balcony with her hands making invisible patterns on the floor. Tears kept flowing from her eyes. She felt so empty and tired as if someone has sucked everything from her. The last thing she wanted, was to spend these precious moments of her life crying . She was going to die and she knew that. Nothing could be worse than knowing  about one's death  even before it occurred. Being aware of the future was probably the scariest thing ever and if it's about death, it kills a person even before one dies. Everything around her was  quiet and it was suffocating her. She wanted to scream, she wanted to talk but her lips refused to speak. She wanted to laugh but she couldn't find any reason to do so. She wished she was strong enough to laugh at her own demise,  to laugh at her Appa's efforts to console her, to laugh at her friend's attempts to make her smile but all these attempts of her loved ones only made her more weak and vulnerable. Pain was searing through her. She only wished to not let anyone feel her pain which was killing her even before she died. Her fears were killing her, fear of losing everyone she loved , fear of not being able to wake up the next morning. She wanted to sleep on her mother's lap and cry but she knew that her tears would only make other's weak. Her whole life came in front of her just like a movie screening. Her family, her friends, her home, her fears, her dreams.  Everything  . Dreams which would remain unfulfilled. Life, is indeed very valuable. She could actually feel it,  how people fight for it every day, every minute just for  just 'Survival'.

Just then, she heard someone calling her. She quickly wiped her tears and responded. "Coming Amma..." . She stood up and went inside her room and her eyes fell on their family photograph which they got clicked during their last vacation. She removed her eyes from it as the pain was unbearable and fixed her eyes on the calendar beside it. She wanted to tear it away. Every time she looked at it, she was reminded of the fact that everything was going to end just because a particular calendar has ended at one particular day. Tomorrow would be her last day. Everyone's last day. The twenty first of December. A day when world would come to an end and she would no more be alive. She witnessed the end of so many calendars but this time it was going to be something different. This time she would be facing her worst fear. Death.  She would fight with it and eventually it would reduce her fear but again what was the use? She would die even then . The mere thought of clock showing twelve was making her drown in fear. The background music of the powerful movie played in her mind and tears started flowing . She could imagine the apocalypse.. People running on the roads and roads disappearing. Mountains falling, everyone screaming .  Enough! She shouted  "Amma...I'm scared! Are we really going to die?" She screamed and ran to her mother.

She went crying to Amma wishing all the time this would not be the last time sweet voices would be heard and everything would be engulfed by a deafening silence. Salt water would sting her eyes. Except this time it would not be her tears but the ocean itself. The ultimate rock music would play when the earths heavy metals would melt and flow like a sea into her bedroom.

Suddenly she felt it was all so poetic. That the reign of her forefathers had to end because the earth decided to change the geography. Nature decided to show everyone who was the real boss around here. She looked at the flower in her Ammas hair wishing that such a beautiful object would be created again. Except this time the color of it would be radioactive.

The best and worst part of it all. There would be no proof that she ever was. That a sweet girl who cared so much for things around her was even present in this erstwhile time warp. In short she wanted to matter. She wanted to be beyond the beyond. But all that was not meant to be. For the real mother of all had decided it was THE END.

Feel free to add your own piece to the above.

[YOUTUBE]http://youtu.be/TFr6G5zveS8[/YOUTUBE]

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mishimSphinx-Crayon-TheBratserialwatcher16had2buMSN_Vannyammu5sona-raibhanu_rekhag

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Apocalypto" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Crayon-

IF-Dazzler

-Crayon-

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Shit! ROFL
I re-read it ... what is it actually about?
It is filled with ever-dramatic sad dialogues and that too on something which has already become a joke!! LOL

Here you go...one more song! :D 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoorhad2bu

had2bu

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

glassdoor-Crayon-

glassdoor

glassdoor

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Ok would it be silly if I say this *me biting nails*

I wanted to finish my first FF before the 'deadline'. Sort of like my own little creation that would float around you know.

Ok now you can start laughing at the silly me.  ROFL

-Crayon-had2bu

had2bu

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Crayon-

glassdoor

glassdoor

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by had2bu

Originally posted by glassdoor

Ok would it be silly if I say this *me biting nails*

I wanted to finish my first FF before the 'deadline'. Sort of like my own little creation that would float around you know.

Ok now you can start laughing at the silly me.  ROFL

An IT girl with such varied thoughts!!!

You are a specimen my friend!LOL

So I have been told every now and then LOL.
People have been advising me to change my profession. But in the end they end up getting confused what I should be doing.

-Crayon-had2bu

had2bu

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glassdoor

-Crayon-

IF-Dazzler

-Crayon-

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by had2bu

It made me question if anyone would anyone allow themself that much panic because of a date on the calendar?  Is this probably how a patient feels when they are told that they have a few days left?
The larger point of one's mortality and wanting to matter were thought provoking. 

Perfect questioLOL. ...It was supposed to be something that makes no sense at all , like totally absurd but interestingly Sheeshji's climax makes the whole above thing questionable...like was the girl worried about just herself or was worried about the overall destruction. A person's over dramatic thoughts and her sudden wise thoughts before dying. Death makes a person brilliant! 
Does the above thing make sense...I guess no...just like the above paragraphs! LOL

glassdoorhad2bu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.