Qubool Hai

FF: OS "Baatein Sufiana" - Page 5

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sweetshine

WOW this is such a BEAUITFUL one😳...mindblowingly written👏...you have explained the depth of every feeling soo beauitfully and have kept both the characters so true to their personality😳, i love the way you wrote his confession and his feelings after that haha that was so Asad-ish😆😛...loved the ending it was amazing, the pain of rejection the heart breaking in that jiff of a sec and then searching for her madly aww it was really nice and Zoya responding with a hug that was cutee😳

and your writing is really Superb👏😳luvd it😃

Thank you Sweetshine!! Im honored, truly 😳 😳 All this appreciation is inspiring!! Edited by princessjojo - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessjojo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Btw i love the song Baatein Sufiyana❤️

Me too MisHD! It was simply perfect. The dargah scene had taken me by a storm! Thank you for your comments!Edited by princessjojo - 11 years ago
princessjojo thumbnail
Aditee, tukuni, raii, Surish and everyone else, thanks!
..Shweta.. thumbnail
Ok... so this OS... uh...

erm...

Well to be quite honest... I think you should get the hell out of IF...

AND GO FREAKIN WRITE THE SCRIPT OF THE SHOW!!!!! I WANT TO SEE THIS now now NOW!!!!! No legit like break into 4Lions and be like "Shweta's Orders" because this was so fudging SURREAL!!! His turmoil, his feelings, EVERY BLOODY THING!!!! I loved it so much I read it NOT ONCE, NOT TWICE, but THREE TIMES and I'm off to read it once more! I love the Dilshaad-Asad bit too, I loved the Asad visiting the door and turning back and the way your described it, I loved the bloody everything!!! OMG I can't!! You need to write another part if not another OS woman!! You are so good this OS, I can't even begin to... IT MADE ME FEEL THINGS!!! It made me feel what the characters were feeling, it made me feel!  I think you are gifted woman! I loved it so much I don't think I can properly express in one comment how much I loved it! *Shweta Wala E-Hug*

And scrap/pm/something me when you write more!!!

-Champak Bhumiya (Shwetz)
princessjojo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -ForeverYours-

Ok... so this OS... uh...

erm...

Well to be quite honest... I think you should get the hell out of IF...

AND GO FREAKIN WRITE THE SCRIPT OF THE SHOW!!!!! I WANT TO SEE THIS now now NOW!!!!! No legit like break into 4Lions and be like "Shweta's Orders" because this was so fudging SURREAL!!! His turmoil, his feelings, EVERY BLOODY THING!!!! I loved it so much I read it NOT ONCE, NOT TWICE, but THREE TIMES and I'm off to read it once more! I love the Dilshaad-Asad bit too, I loved the Asad visiting the door and turning back and the way your described it, I loved the bloody everything!!! OMG I can't!! You need to write another part if not another OS woman!! You are so good this OS, I can't even begin to... IT MADE ME FEEL THINGS!!! It made me feel what the characters were feeling, it made me feel!  I think you are gifted woman! I loved it so much I don't think I can properly express in one comment how much I loved it! *Shweta Wala E-Hug*

And scrap/pm/something me when you write more!!!

-Champak Bhumiya (Shwetz)

Hey!! I'm giddy on praise now Shweta!! I need the same icy cold shower I made Asad take!!! 😆 Feeling it is what this whole OS was about and 'Im so glad you felt!! I wish we could all have a chance to be Zoya and experience that Asad wala hug. 😳 Now you go and write the next part to Behne Do and give us some more memes, MsCraziness. I'm already a huge fan of yours!! Edited by princessjojo - 11 years ago
e_enigma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Holy crap.
That was soo good that it gave me shivers. 

Please continue this oh-so-fantastic piece of writing!

And please pm me? 

arnjal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
:') soo beautiful <3 👏
princessjojo thumbnail
Thank you my fellow QHians! 😳

Unfortunately this is a one-shot and will not be continued :(

I'm just waiting for an inspiring episode that will ignite an idea in my mind and then I'll be back with something!
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Such a beautiful OS. I loved it!