Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Anushka and then to some extent Deepika...Asin and Sonakshi are just show pieces...Let them get a chance to act first in a movie...
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

undoubtly ANUSHKA SHARMA

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sonakshi might be a show piece, but Asin is pretty talented imo
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is easy.. Anuska Sharma hands down!!! 
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am kinda stuck between Anushka and Deepika. Anushka has done very monotonous roles - the same old outgoing, bubbly character. Deepika on the other hand has been a little more experimental, though she failed half the time. 

Anushka shines in her outgoing roles (well, at least the times when she doesn't go too OTT). Deepika was good in KCK, Aarakshan, Lafangey Parindey and of course, Cocktail. However, her performance graph is not consistent. I hope Anushka's roles are new and different in Peekay and Bombay Velvet, so she can show her versatility. And hopefully, Deepika will continue to shine in her upcoming releases and won't disappoint after wowing everyone with Cocktail this year.

It's a tie for me among those two. Sonakshi has excellent expressions, but the kind of roles she has portrayed - they weren't enough to give an idea about how good of an actress she really is. As a critic had said when SOS released, Sonakshi is basically stuck doing monotonous roles for now. I'm waiting for her upcoming releases such as "Rambo Rajkumar" to see how good she really is - we'll see if she is all hype, or is she actually good.

Asin was good in Ghajini; otherwise none of her roles have been memorable. Like Sonakshi, she's stuck doing supporting roles in comparison to her co-actors. Not impressive at all.

Anushka & Deepika > Sonakshi & Asin.

Edit: I didn't realize I typed so much, oops. ðŸ˜†
Edited by HotMess - 11 years ago
Asin.  ðŸ˜† Forefather of 100 crore club.  ðŸ˜†
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Can't pick I have soft side for sonakshi & deepika asin was good in ghajni Anushka is just irritating 
Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
For some odd reason my opening post isn't allowing me to post Sonakshi's picture with the rest ðŸ˜†
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sallufanno1

i guess i know why

OMG San ðŸ¤£