Asian Age: Milking a Tragedy

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Hamare television ke creative heads bhi kamal hain. Give them any subject ' global warming, bijli ki samasya, dayan mehangai, ghoos khori, machcharon ki badhti aabadi... just about any scenario, syappa or kalesh and they will turn it into a moral mahayudh between two women, one of whom will have a dashing love interest on the side.

Full article
http://www.asianage.com/tv/milking-tragedy-385

Despite the title the review is favorable, though the writer expects the show to flop.
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
The concluding lines of the article are so true... what a sad state of affairs... why is it that only kitchen politics succeeds???
its also a fact that LIFE OK doesn't have a huge membership either..so its unlikely the show will do that well...but its an entertaining watch.
The show's opened with 1.2, which is not bad I would think?

The two fiction shows that the channel had launched were Junoon and 2612 that opened with 0.8 TVR and 1.2 TVR respectively.

Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
Stupid article! Y doesn't the writer see how different n refreshing the storyline is! The males actually have bigger roles! I think 2612 is the most sensible n gripping show on TV right now. But liked the writer's description of Jadda😉
I love this show and watch it daily

this is the only indian serial i watch everyday..its that good!!

but its true..clever, witty and well written shows go past the indian audiences head...they like sallu type drama or saas bahu nonsense

Originally posted by likarsh

The show's opened with 1.2, which is not bad I would think?

The two fiction shows that the channel had launched were Junoon and 2612 that opened with 0.8 TVR and 1.2 TVR respectively.

yes but 26-12 was excessively promoted too...

and today's episode will get higher ratings for sure.

The review is funny!!!!!!😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

I agree with the last line that it is well made and has some great actors!!!!!

But it is bound to flop!!!!!!

Just like YRF shows!!!!!

I ALSO WATCH YHE SHOW REGULARLY ..  ITS  A GOOD  SHOW ..  ND  IS  VERY  INTERESTING ..  DON'T KNOW   Y  DON'T  MUCH  PEOPLE  WATCH  IT ...