Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

KSG_luv

IF-Rockerz

KSG_luv

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Asad watched as the baraat entered the hall. He watched as the Rashid family entered to take his Zoya away. Away from him forever. He sighed, he didnt understand the thoughts he was having concerning Zoya being wedded off to his younger kid brother.

It was as if someone was ripping him apart, into shreds, without a simple look backwards. He sighed again, as he saw his own fiance, walking towards him in a sweet lady like manner. But it didn't make him smile, only grimace. He didn't want this, he didn't want a girl who'll always be behind him, saying Ji hazoori Ji hazoori. He smiled saying those two wordsc that had come out of Zoyas mouth a long time
Back, when she was telling his family what yow of girl he will want.

Only if he knew at that time, only if he had stepped up to the plate and had confessed. Only if he had, Zoya would have waited for his baraat to come, not ayaans. Only if he had. But he put up a facade and smiled. He saw hs younger brother grinning at him, pointing towards himself, asking how he looked. Asad smiled and made a perfect sign, using his fingers.

He had to let her go, he knew at that instant, for his brother, for everyone. He sighed as his fianc came up to him, and looked down, as she mumbled a small Salam. He forced a smile. He wanted a girl who would fight him back, and not follow him around like a lost puppy. He wanted a girl who would add some spice in his boring wedded life, a girl who would stand up for herself and others. A girl just like...Zoy..

No! He shook his head as he welcomed the baraat with a fake smile. If only he knew he wasn the only one suffering from a heartbreak. He saw a upset Humeira, trying to force a smile. He raised his eyebrows, it was like watching himself in the mirror, the same expressions the same hurt, the same ache.

He found himself going up to the same girl, whose father and mother had destroyed his, his sisters, and his mothers life, and though he hated to admit it, deep down he knew his fathers life had been ruined as well, in a way of manipulation.

He watched as she sat on a bench, and he sat next to her. Both stared at the horizon, he saw her turn towards him, and fake a huge smile, and that moment took all from him to raise his hand and place it on her head, in a blessing manner. He watched as the smile dissappeared and tears began coming out of those eyes.

He shook his head and wipe those tears and kissed her head. He gave her a side hug, as she laid her head on his shoulder in a sisterly manner. No matter how much he hated her parents, he knew he'll never hate his siblings, or her. She was never at fault, still a kid. He ran his hands through her hair as she silently wept.

He sighed as she pulled back and gave him a real smile, a smile thanking him, a smile that made him give a real smile back after a long time.

Thank you bhaijaan. He heard her as she got up and gave him a quick hug and ran inside.

But before she ran she yelled..
Who knows if you'll ever let me do that again.

He smiled at her reason behind the quick hug, and went back into the hell that awaited him. But he stopped as he saw the private detective reach him, his hands holding a file, and he looked out of breath. Asad quickly ran to him.

Saab..Saab, who the gang members are behind me. Zoyas father is still alive, you'll find everything in this file, all the proof. I have to go Saab, theyll kill me. The out of breath detective said.

Asad out his hand on detective trying to calm him.

Stay here, you'll be fine. He said
No sir, NOT HERE, HE'LL KILL ME. HES HERE SAAB, ZOYAS FATHER IS HERE. SAAB STOP THIS NIKAAH, HELL KILL HER..HELL KILL HER. the detective yelled as he ran back out, yelling for his life and Zoyas life.

Asad stood frozen, his hands still holding the file. He'll kill her. he's here Saab. Stop this NIKAAH. Her father is here. These were the words running through Asads mind. He felt as of he couldnt breath.Zoya was inside, and so was her father. What if he intends to hurt her, what if he is here to kill her.but why did the detective Want him to stop this Nikah.

He knew all his answers were in this file. He stared at it, and opened it slowly, and carefully. The picture of Zoyas father, shook him, to the core. His hands dropped the file, as he fell on his knees. His eyes still staring at the picture in the file.

Rain started falling, but he sat their on his knees, still staring at the picture. His suit got drenched in the rain, and the mud made it more dirty. The rain fell on the picture, as it washed away all the other papers behind it. The mud covered the picture. The picture of Zoyas father. The picture, that decided everyone fate today. He quickly got up, getting the file in his hands he marched towards the wedding hall.

His eyes bloodshot red. His hair drenched, as it touched his forehead. His face showing no emotion, except anger and hate for the man. As soon as he entered the hall, people got distracted. They stared at him as he moved past them, ignoring the Qaaris words, and Ayaans qubool hai. They moved out of his way as he walked past them.

As soon as the Qaari asked Zoya, he knew it was time.

QUBOOL NAHIN HAI! he yelled.

He saw as everyone stared at him, shocked, surprised, mad, hurt, and...h..happy. He watched as Zoya sighed in relief, staring at him, her eyes glistening, as if tears would start falling out. It was tears of happiness, but he missunderstood them, to be tears of sadness. He gulped, he had forgotten about everything, except Zoya and her father.

He glared at the man standing in front of him in anger.

What is this behavior? Who are you to stop this wedding? Who do you think you are? You have no right to come in like this! Mamujaan yelled.

But before Asad could answer. Three people answered for him.

He's Asad Ahmed Khan. Zoya spoke, as she got up from the hidden curtain.
My younger brother. Zoyas appi spoke.
He's our family, he has every right. He doesn't need to ask for it. Zoyas jiju spoke.

Seeing then Dilshaas smiled and Najma smiled as well.

He's my son.
And my brother!

Asad stared at everyone, his eyes reflected his tears. He looked at his family, his "older sister", his "jiju", his mother, his sister, and his Zoya.

Another voice spoke in the silent wedding halls.

My friend! A parrot spoke, he stared at Zoya, as she winked at him, her iPad in her hands.

He shook his head smiling.

he walked towards Zoya. He was sure of his plan now that his family was by his side including his appi and jiju and Zoya.

He snatched the Wedding paper from the Qaaris hands, his wet Hands ruining the parts of the Paper. He signed at the husbands side, and looked at Zoya, as he stretched his hands out to her, she stared at him shocked.

He pulled her by her hands, and handed her a pen.
Sign he whispered. Hoping that what he was doing was right.

He heard a soft Jee yeh app Kia ker rahe hain. He stared at his fiancee and gave her a apologetic look.

He watched Zoya signed, and he smiled.

Zoya Sirf Meri hai, Sirf aur sirf Meri. He said staring at Mamujaan.

---------------------------------------

And basically that is how I want the marriage if Ayaan and Zoya to be ruined lol..seriously no offense to Ayan and Zoya fans, but I just don't like them as a couple, whenever I see them, it's just a Bhabi and dewar fighting. Lol. So the CVs could do anything the hell they want, but for me Zoya and Ayaan marriage is a complete No. Sorry if I Hurt anyone. Guys, who are the reads of my SS: I'm sorry. I'm truly sorry for not updating. I promise to update this week itself. Hope you enjoyed this, and plz do comment and like. Big smile

The following 151 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...laila889scarce05nesteaReyaPMSonamcute15sweety3773UniqueUjjainisakuno1dreamygirl_95Raizaada312Manellxxnotoriusxxroxiestarpa247039879849565007SakeenaSiddasyarocks1999Hafsa94scarletgirlSara_76nilorinamalar3paras99arnjalKJSGforeversangeethbalaONAegoSATD06shami9eternalashaArjunKiAshwilddevil2010jinelle20SajilishaWorkerBraiicanucks1714KoolKatzpiyushihasiniangelloveSRNihsonbutterfly7crazzychipsksenvarshificatipkknd_gbdfankajenvirmandn-stararhifandebiCindrella3_Aaniya_ranukamakshifee-feezzinia2411Alveena12BARUNILU_ArshiGeet_HaIllo..NIDA...fatima30cosminateddyyysakshiksg--Ritzz--sowmy18amri123rads73937aashshhs-Keerthi-shabana20Ena292kandygroverhkhb17Chinnu.Munnukohli4everrosamalearoosheeirock321baublesQueenbeePallavi..-DeViLiA-..JULIELurvisaini.Suhasini.nikki.171jazmeenprincessjojosparikhMeetPremeer-Fizzi-blueflamesTANVI_SEXYrsk16Maaneet099nancy1996rutu83RuchaMulayprinceegoyalsamkoSanthu.The.KinglatanziaAsyaloverEnchantressA.Hajnalsophie420-KSGsmitten-AnjuRishArpimugfan-Vaishnavi-HR-DMG4lifeawesome..juhi..daisydee425risingsea101dauntless.Gurmeet4DrashtiTheSexyDevilKrishnaluv94rendezvousvinAMMY12zhasan2janu1610meow23annanyaksgianakaswanMissvishtoofanicrazy4KASH_AR-Mrinalini-freya123LyssaPieABBY92-ScarletRose-GroverAddictkeenu_kk-.serendipity.-neenabinu-ElmoFuj-MisHumptyDumptyKesha_H.-Candz-viya.mallik4evasujatarajeshanakyasharan_Oishi_MysticRiverSilverBellLinsie.SajnaVe.Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: Sirf Meri Hai, Sirf Meri" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

risingsea101

IF-Rockerz

risingsea101

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Loved it
Lol I sort of had the same scene in my head of which Asad should ruin Ayaan and Zoya's wedding
Truly wonderful, I enjoyed it<3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fee-feeirock321princeegoyalGurmeet4Drashti

nancy1996

IF-Dazzler

nancy1996

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I liked it... Please update next part soon :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fee-fee

princessjojo

IF-Dazzler

princessjojo

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Ouch poor Ayan lol. But why did Asad do what he did?

sophie420

IF-Dazzler

sophie420

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
nice, please update soon!

Asyalover

IF-Dazzler

Asyalover

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Great

grad2011

Goldie

grad2011

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
nice!!!

HR-DMG4life

IF-Rockerz

HR-DMG4life

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
That was really good please could you pm me for your further work, it would be a pleasure to read them :D

Nikki <3

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.