Page 2 Page 147

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

(Credits :: priya00147)

Edited by Love_Arnie - 24 December 2012 at 12:48pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti-loveArieltabikgmuMoner_RadioGurmeet4Drashtiankita2804purecureKrishnaluv94samiya.059ll_piya_llTina2603Sneha113shrutisweetyprava55663_TaNi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Merry Christmas~" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Dashing through the snow
In a one horse open sleigh
O'er the fields we go
Laughing all the way
Bells on bob tails ring
Making spirits bright
What fun it is to laugh and sing
A sleighing song tonight
Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the wayOh, what fun it is to ride
Jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
A day or two ago
I thought I'd take a ride
And soon Miss Fanny Bright
Was seated by my side
The horse was lean and lank
Misfortune seemed his lot
We got into a drifted bank
And then we got upsot
Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Jingle all the way
In a one horse open sleigh yeah
Jingle all the way
Jingle all the way

Edited by Love_Arnie - 24 December 2012 at 12:56pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siaa-shruti-loveMoner_RadioGurmeet4Drashtiankita2804purecureKrishnaluv94samiya.059prava55663Sneha113shrutisweety_TaNi_

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
But, Christmas doesn't come alone. It brings with it a ProsperousWish the yearbrings you lot of prosperity and happiness!!SCROLL DOWN

Edited by Love_Arnie - 24 December 2012 at 2:01pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita2804purecureKrishnaluv94samiya.059Moner_RadioGurmeet4Drashti_TaNi_Tina2603Sneha113shrutisweetyprava55663

Sneha113

IF-Sizzlerz

Sneha113

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
A brief description of ChristmasChristmas is both a sacred religious holiday and a worldwide cultural and commercial phenomenon. For two millennia, people around the world have been observing it with traditions and practices that are both religious and secular in nature.Christians celebrate Christmas Day as the anniversary of the birth of Jesusof Nazareth, a spiritual leader whose teachings form the basis of their religion. Popular customs include exchanging gifts, decoratingChristmas trees, attending church, sharingmeals with family and friends and, of course, waiting for SantaClaus to arrive. December 25–Christmas Day–has been a federal holiday in the United States since 1870.A brief description of Santa ClauseWe all know him, that big fat red-clad man, who brings gifts for us. Santa Claus is now a very familiar figure during the holidays, but the roly-poly, bearded man in a red suitwe know today evolved overmany years. The legend of Santa can be traced all the way back to a Christian bishop, Saint Nicholas, who lived in the fourth century.Wishes on ChristmasMay This Christmas find you surrounded by those you love and thoe who love you
Warm Wishes From our house to yours - It means so much to keep intouch with special friends like you
Christmas brings chocolates, cakes, candies, Christmas carols and games. It also brings Santa Claus, his reindeers and loads of gifts. But most of all it brings us closer to oneanother.
Christmas is all about love and happiness. Because God loved this world so much, he sent us Baby Jesus who is nothing less than a bunch of happiness. Enjoy this beautiful season of Christmas and spread God's love around you. Merry Christmas to you and a HappyNew year.
Faith makes all things possible,
Hope makes all things work,
Love makes all things beautiful,
May you have all the three for this Christmas.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year – and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority.
May this Christmas bring you all thejoys of heaven. May you have angels rejoicing at your doorstep. May Baby Jesus teach you the true meaning of life. May this Christmas bring you closer to him. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Not everyday does it happen that we get to wake up to a bright and beautiful Christmas morning. Make the most of today. Have a lovely Christmas.
I take this Christmas as an opportunity to remind you how much you mean to me. I can't even think what would I ever do withoutyou. I thank God for sending you into my life. On this beautiful occasion, I pray to him to give you whatever you wish for. May you have an amazing Christmas.
Once again wish you,

Edited by priya00147 - 24 December 2012 at 2:19pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita2804purecureKrishnaluv94samiya.059Moner_Radio_TaNi_Tina2603shrutisweetyprava55663

ankita2804

IF-Rockerz

ankita2804

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
M E R R Y    C H R I S T M A S

H A V E   A   R O C K I N G   D A Y

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti-lovepurecure_TaNi_shrutisweetyTina2603Sneha113

Krishnaluv94

IF-Rockerz

Krishnaluv94

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Merry Christmas to all the wonderful people on this forum! Hope you all have an amazing holiday season! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti-lovesamiya.059ankita2804purecure_TaNi_shrutisweetySneha113Tina2603

shruti-love

Goldie

shruti-love

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Bells are ringing and everyone is singing,

It's Christmas! It's Christmas!

Wishing you and all the members of this forum a Merry Christmas

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

samiya.059purecure_TaNi_Tina2603Sneha113shrutisweety

shrutisweety

IF-Sizzlerz

shrutisweety

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti-loveprincy48purecureprava55663_TaNi_Sneha113Tina2603

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.