Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

SSLK, storyline, execution, and TRPs!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
ya rightly said ...story is very imp ...u cant keep the audience glued with just looks or dances ..there has to be some story line 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohini19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SSLK, storyline, execution, and TRPs!!! (Page 2)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SuMee-

-SuMee-

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
well said,i agree with u and one more thing is well balanced storyline and track for the two female leads.

Mohini19

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swagakevin2

well said..i admire the acting of all the charcters... story line is awesome...much to relate with... even the villains are doing their part making it one complete show..love it!
Totally agree with you. The duo of seema and sangeeta has many shades of grey but at least they are not in your face disrespectful towards shail. Plus, seema and sangeeta are always affectionate towards rachna which shows that these women are not totally heartless. 

Of course, none of the above excuses them from the nasty games and plotting against gunjan. But, at least it humanizes these women. And this is something that I love about SSLK. 

rakshaanra

kashishrocks

Goldie

kashishrocks

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged

I completely agree with u, sslk rocks!

Mohini19

Goldie

Mohini19

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
So glad to see SSLK climbing the popularity chart with every passing week. It is such a heart warming story told in an exceptionally nice manner. YAY. Kudos to the entire team of SSLK. 

Chech this link for details:
http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.in/2012/12/?m=1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.