FizaluvsKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

You can start your discussion everyone Embarrassed

Everyone is Invited Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ragvir_PrishnaPrishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshukkmfan_2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Weekly Discussion Thread 24th Dec - 28th Dec" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
MY 24th Dec(Mon) VIEWS

What a Dramatic emotional Start of the week from amazing Emotional Episode !! Fantastic  emotional bursting from Pintu's side . The anger , the pain , the anguish , the frustration inside him came out beautifully .What an amazing Acting by Kinshuk .How beautifully he emoted and expressed his each and every emotion 2gther .KM was outstanding and no Words can describe his acting .So Willl just say Once again he made me his Crazy Fan of his Acting . HATS OFF to KM  Clap . Like I said He is a God Gifted STAR Star

Oh I loved how krishna was trying to calm down Pintu and Pintu too only listens to her .Although Babloo , TTS all were trying to calm him down but Pintu listens to Krishna and calms down . I loved how krishna tells Pinky that Don't she dare to do anything to Pintu as She will never ever let that happen . And the way She tells that She will protect her husband was amazing Thumbs Up

When Pintu was sleeping , the way she sits beside Pintu and caresses his head totally showed that she too was feeling the pain of Pintu . She was so worried for Pintu and just wanted him to be fine .it was a beautiful scene . 

Then the scene where Pintu was sleeping and was getting scared as he was getting Varsha's Flashbacks in his dream was my Fav scene of today . The way he gets up from sleep in shock was very very Painful but Kinshuk performed it so so beautifully that Everything got out . He looked like a small child who gets scared while sleeping when gets bad dream in his sleep and then wakes up with a jerk . Same happens with Pintu and Kinny was really awesome in this scene . 

Last scene where Pintu again gets scared by the card and flower buke was beautifully shown by Kinshuk , The way Pintu gets scared by seeing the mirror then backs off and sits on the bed with fear and then kicks the card and stamps it and him contiually saying Chup raho Varsha , that was so so so heart wrenching . Really Really Emotional the way Krishna holds him and takes him in the hall . 

In Hall the way She calms him down by giving him water and then holding Pintu's face with care was so so good .it was as if Krishna telling and assuring Pintu that She will not let anything bad with him .Wow what an understanding and what a love of these two for each other . Truly commendable Clap

I am loving this track very very much . Loving the suspense . Hope it goes long and AB doesn't end . Waiting eagerly for tomm to see Whatzz next .

trinilisaPrishna_DBPSFizaluvsKinshukkmfan_2

-ILoVeKinshuk-

IF-Stunnerz

-ILoVeKinshuk-

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
I don't even know wat to say! 
I feel so bad for pintu Disapprove 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshukFizaluvsKinshukkmfan_2

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ILoVeKinshuk-

I don't even know wat to say! 
I feel so bad for pintu Disapprove 

I know even I am so so sad by seeing Pintu like that . I really wanted to hug Poor sweetu when he was getting scared while sleeping CryCry

Prishna_DBPSFizaluvsKinshukkmfan_2

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Excellent performance by KM...Clap
Sorry ...on holidays so am not able to post long discussions...Smile 

Does not in any way take away from the fact that Kinshuk is a true and complete actor!

Prishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshukFizaluvsKinshuk

kmfan_2

IF-Sizzlerz

kmfan_2

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
25th December...Tuesday

• It was yet again Pinky trying her tricks...with a tantrik and all...
  • Thank God Krishna does not believe in all this nonsense...
  • DBPS in this role...being fearful...nervous...very different and but must admit he plays it to perfection...I only wish the slap was given by him instead of Krishna!( precap...)
  • Will certainly miss Prishna...we still haven't got the scenes we wanted...
  • Sad that AB is ending...but new beginnings will always open better avenues for all...
  • Hopefully tomorrow the truth comes out for good...Enough of this Pinky drama...
  • I want Babloo and TTS Ganga to take some strong action against Pinky for all that she has been doing...

Prishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshukFizaluvsKinshuk

latanzia

IF-Dazzler

latanzia

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Well i must say i am suprise that this show is ending when it has the same rating as Zee highly promoted show Punar Vivah, but i still have hope they will keep this show going by moving to new tim. I am keeping hope until the last episode.
 As for yesterday episode i must say hats off to KM what a fantastic performance.ClapClapClap not to b out done M did her thing too. these two r a wonderful pair.
Overall i wonderful episode, guest pinky is up to her old tricks again. U know what i would love to b the person who dish out punishment to pinky Evil SmileEvil Smile{ {4th centure torture anyone}. This is not the type of stuff i want to b seeind the last week of episodes, i wanted to c Krishna back in the work place as an IAS officer maybe heavily pregnant or about to deliver, also Pintu at his factory i would have been happy not this same old pinky crap{ from the time they brought this character back, they have ruined this show}.

Prishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshukFizaluvsKinshukkmfan_2

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Shanti Di I really wish Tomm Pintu our DBPS slaps that Varsha too . The mental torture she gave to our sweetu was Horrible and very dangerous . Anyhting could have happened to Pintu if krishna wouldn't have calmed him down . Pintu could have done anything to himself coz of the fear which sat down in his mind and heart . I was loving this track and really wish AB wouldn't be ending . I really wanted to see this track longer . I was so enjoying it along with KM's beautiful powerful acting . I will miss AB , Pintu and Prishna . AB will always be close to my heart and will be one of my Fav shows ever after Bidaai . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FizaluvsKinshukkmfan_2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.