Posted: 25 December 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
i think he will marry charu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008

serenity258 Newbie
serenity258
serenity258

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
I think he SHOULD marry Charu...he cant keep playing with people's feelings like that. I am talking about Charu's parents here...

pari2386

-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
No Mayank was ready to marry Gunjan only and Gunjan too was getting ready as the bride but later on she send Charu in her place by pulling her GHUNGHAT and so Mayank married Charu.

When Gunjan was asked about the explanation she said that though now Mayank has known the truth,but when Gunjan needed him the most,he was not with her.She believed that the whole world may go against her but Mayank will never,but her faith was broken.She said that faith is the foundation of love and the foundation of his faith was always shaken.So if she had married him also,still her married life would always had been in stake,there would havo no love in that.May be Mayank now believe her,but her love and faith for him had totally ended.

You know what guys I was feeling very proud when Gunjan said like thatClap 

brat2008

Mohini19 Goldie
Mohini19
Mohini19

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Paulomi-

No Mayank was ready to marry Gunjan only and Gunjan too was getting ready as the bride but later on she send Charu in her place by pulling her GHUNGHAT and so Mayank married Charu.

When Gunjan was asked about the explanation she said that though now Mayank has known the truth,but when Gunjan needed him the most,he was not with her.She believed that the whole world may go against her but Mayank will never,but her faith was broken.She said that faith is the foundation of love and the foundation of his faith was always shaken.So if she had married him also,still her married life would always had been in stake,there would havo no love in that.May be Mayank now believe her,but her love and faith for him had totally ended.

What are you saying? They are yet to show how charu ended up behind the ghunghat. As per today's written update, the episode ended when the ghunghat was lifted. I've yet to see today's episode.
-Paulomi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Paulomi-
-Paulomi-

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohini19

What are you saying? They are yet to show how charu ended up behind the ghunghat. As per today's written update, the episode ended when the ghunghat was lifted. I've yet to see today's episode.

no i have seen the whole episode today and it was shown as the way I said and the precap also Charu did the grehpravesh  

Mohini19

Mohini19 Goldie
Mohini19
Mohini19

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mohini19

no i have seen the whole episode today and it was shown as the way I said and the precap also Charu did the grehpravesh  

Okay. Gotcha. When I read the written update, it was not complete. It all makes sense now.

Happy for Gunjan.

-Paulomi-

pari2386 Senior Member
pari2386
pari2386

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
baby mayank doesnt deserve a wife beter than spoiled brat charu, so does his dearesr mother Angry! Gunjan did absolutely right thing by refusing to marry a spineless creature like mayank , if she wud have married mayank then it wud have been a typical tv saga like any other serial but SSLK writers and cvs did a fantastic job, whatever they've shown seems completely realistic and right , any girl with self-respect wud have behaved the same ; unlike the girls for whom marriage is the ultimate aim of life !

Edited by pari2386 - 26 December 2012 at 12:37am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index