Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys

Do you think Gunjan will take Mayank back now? I know the article said Mayank will marry Charu because Gunjan will not take Mayank back, but I reallly doubt Mayank will marry Charu. I think the wedding will stop because Gunjan will not be happy with Mayank, but Mayank will not marry Charu either, so I think MayAn future is still there :D what say?
Originally posted by helloaamir

Hey guys

Do you think Gunjan will take Mayank back now? I know the article said Mayank will marry Charu because Gunjan will not take Mayank back, but I reallly doubt Mayank will marry Charu. I think the wedding will stop because Gunjan will not be happy with Mayank, but Mayank will not marry Charu either, so I think MayAn future is still there :D what say?

Hope he doesn't marry Charu and there still chance For MayAn
i believe he will marry charu ... and there is a future track of vihaan and gunjan since there are some scenes of vihaan showing his interest in gunjan ... and rachna with rajeeve...

and there is always an option for lead roles to meet

Gungan should not take Mayan back period,  Mayank is spineless, impulsive, has no respect for others feelings. he is a blind horse that can be led by his nose. he deservs someone as dumb as Charu and Mayank mother deserves a spoilt brat of a daughter in law like Charu who is as kaam chore as she is.

i hope Gungan does not take him back, he does not deserve her,
gungan is smart, forget about boys and love for now and concetrate on getting an eduction, go to the us and get her MBA, and find a guy who is a CEO of his company. then show him of to mayank and his nakchadi mother.
Even if Mayank doesn't marry Gunjan I don't see how he can agree to still marry Charu after the truth has been exposed 
Mayank is capable of anything
If Gunjan rejects hims he will order charu to be his wife
Human pendulum
Originally posted by happygirl123

Even if Mayank doesn't marry Gunjan I don't see how he can agree to still marry Charu after the truth has been exposed 

Thats exactly what I thought :D

I think gunjan wil not accept mayank, and he wil marry charu bcoz all elders wil tel him to do so as their dignity wil go if wedding wil break!
i think he will marry charu
I think he SHOULD marry Charu...he cant keep playing with people's feelings like that. I am talking about Charu's parents here...