Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

helloaamir

Goldie

helloaamir

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Hey guys

Do you think Gunjan will take Mayank back now? I know the article said Mayank will marry Charu because Gunjan will not take Mayank back, but I reallly doubt Mayank will marry Charu. I think the wedding will stop because Gunjan will not be happy with Mayank, but Mayank will not marry Charu either, so I think MayAn future is still there :D what say?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sanayahfire.vs.icedoitagainhappygirl123kashishrocksbrat2008awesome-raji

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mayan now or what?" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by helloaamir

Hey guys

Do you think Gunjan will take Mayank back now? I know the article said Mayank will marry Charu because Gunjan will not take Mayank back, but I reallly doubt Mayank will marry Charu. I think the wedding will stop because Gunjan will not be happy with Mayank, but Mayank will not marry Charu either, so I think MayAn future is still there :D what say?

Hope he doesn't marry Charu and there still chance For MayAn

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

happygirl123brat2008

doitagain

doitagain

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
i believe he will marry charu ... and there is a future track of vihaan and gunjan since there are some scenes of vihaan showing his interest in gunjan ... and rachna with rajeeve...

and there is always an option for lead roles to meet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008

merrydock

Goldie

merrydock

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Gungan should not take Mayan back period,  Mayank is spineless, impulsive, has no respect for others feelings. he is a blind horse that can be led by his nose. he deservs someone as dumb as Charu and Mayank mother deserves a spoilt brat of a daughter in law like Charu who is as kaam chore as she is.

i hope Gungan does not take him back, he does not deserve her,
gungan is smart, forget about boys and love for now and concetrate on getting an eduction, go to the us and get her MBA, and find a guy who is a CEO of his company. then show him of to mayank and his nakchadi mother.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

serenity258renraylatoyatoggle45deep987gckasturiA HUGE FANmissdramkrAnikz003pari2386Gauri22latanziabrat2008

happygirl123

Coolbie

happygirl123

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Even if Mayank doesn't marry Gunjan I don't see how he can agree to still marry Charu after the truth has been exposed 

rakshaanra

Goldie

rakshaanra

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Mayank is capable of anything
If Gunjan rejects hims he will order charu to be his wife
Human pendulum

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

serenity258pinal01Mohini19brat2008

helloaamir

Goldie

helloaamir

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygirl123

Even if Mayank doesn't marry Gunjan I don't see how he can agree to still marry Charu after the truth has been exposed 

Thats exactly what I thought :D

kashishrocks

Goldie

kashishrocks

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged

I think gunjan wil not accept mayank, and he wil marry charu bcoz all elders wil tel him to do so as their dignity wil go if wedding wil break!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serenity258brat2008

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.