Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

DD fans bane VD fans,VD fans bane DD fans.Kyu????? (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 10

mahi_rockstar

IF-Dazzler

mahi_rockstar

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
love both DD and VD Thumbs Up
they rockkHeart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DD fans bane VD fans,VD fans bane DD fans.Kyu????? (Page 9)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ramesh90

ramesh90

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
nice post

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Day DreamingRishbala rocks.

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
I became a fan of DD during DMG day but at that ime I was more of Jenny fan. LOL KSG I liked.. But ofcourse DD used to be the stealer when se was in the episodes coz her character was very similar to how she is in her real life, so I started liking her from that time.. 
Then PKYEK came and I became a huge fan of AbhIya, Abhay and Pia. :D He was so hawt man, he looked like a model and later I came to know that he is a model only.. what I liked about him was that he was hawt plus a good actor also and thats why I loved him ! People say himt o expressionless but they dunno how difficult it is to bring NO expressions when enacting a vampire, and still its not that he was always expressionless.. He was expressionless when he was told to be.. :D and hence, I fell in love wth him..
Then Geet came and I loved it..  started it for DD ofcourse coz I had liked her in DMG.. The show was osum par beech mai bigad gaya so I stopped.. But jab tak acha chala  watched it and Manee chemistry was really osum and I loved DD from thereon..
When Madhubala promos came during BB days I was hell shocked !! I mean both my favs in one show !! It was a treat !! So I stared the showfor DVD and I do not regret it.. DVD as RishBala rock !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.AbhIyalicious.

armummy

IF-Dazzler

armummy

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
I have become vd fan only after mb.dd fans here definitely give me reasons not to like her hopefully I will like her after the current track because she is doing something different now than regular soap heroines

anitarani

IF-Rockerz

anitarani

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

This is the first show of DD and Vivian which i am watching ,i dont hv any idea abt their previous shows just want to say they both hv  an awesome sizzling zingy chemistry
i hv become a great fan of them
RishBala rock Thumbs Up

Same here...my first show of VD & DD...Luv them together..Rishbala rock

Neha10

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha10

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
I can say i was not their die-hard fan before but after watching MadhuBala m their A.C. now Embarrassed LOL 

bhanu_rekhag

IF-Stunnerz

bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged
I am DD fan from geet...but liked VD n DVD in the union of star one ending...I dream about their pair n miraculously I got them in their very next project...

I love DD for everything n VD for his handsome-ness ...n I love seeing RishBala n their chemistry..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.AbhIyalicious.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.