Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

DD fans bane VD fans,VD fans bane DD fans.Kyu????? (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 10

deepak148

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crystalalena

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DD fans bane VD fans,VD fans bane DD fans.Kyu????? (Page 7)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crystalalena

IF-Sizzlerz

crystalalena

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
 i like vivian's acting and admire her bt not his fan..and in case of DD ,i like her so much..and i m her biggest fan.Smile

Edited by crystalalena - 24 December 2012 at 11:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prodipto18anji-mira

prodipto18

Goldie

prodipto18

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepak148

Originally posted by Smariandsena

DEAR!!!! dd fans kavi vd fans bane hi nahi... N vd fans kavi dd fans bane hi nahi... Its just ur wierd illusion..,., n plz wake up!!!!
well i love both lol. Maybe dd has slight advantage bcoz i'm a boy lol. but both are my faves lol

even me being a guy,mad on DDEmbarrassed
lolz

nice witty answer deepak

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzzcrystalalena

crystalalena

IF-Sizzlerz

crystalalena

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
sorry for editing my above comment..mein nei soocha zara tafseel sei likh doon.LOL

prodipto18

Goldie

prodipto18

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystalalena

sorry for editing my above comment..mein nei soocha zara tafseel sei likh doon.LOL

respect ur opinion
atleast u r not lyk others,u r acepti he is a gud actor

dolly10

IF-Stunnerz

dolly10

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
I am DD fan, I love Rishbala...but i'm not a VD fan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzz

dlatha10

dlatha10

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
I too agree with you... we should stop fighting... our mission is to make MBEIEJ to be in NO. 1 always... and making both Viv and Drashti in no. 1. top celebrity ranking... please  I request everyone to be united...

.AbhIyalicious.

IF-Rockerz

.AbhIyalicious.

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DANGGG

honestly speaking, i never liked vivan before, my sister used to watch his previous serial, and i use to make fun of her adn the serial bcz of the main leads, but when i heard DD was opposing VD in MB, i thought serial was done, but OMGGG he totally took me by surprise, i became his phanka yaar, i love his acting, i can't imagine anyone as RK, love him sooo much, no one could have ever done RK as he did and is doing, loved ur post.

very beautifully written.

m glad u r a dhak dhak fan too now.
im sorry, but what about the previous show's mentioned leads? there was a reason why that serial used to be the most watched serial in star one only a month after its launch, and also why the show was said to be the only thing giving star one its grp by its trp. :) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nidhivd..Tangled..MyAngelAbhay

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.