Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

DD fans bane VD fans,VD fans bane DD fans.Kyu????? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

Seresa

Groupbie

Seresa

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
I was a big DD fan when she was in Geet but didn't go on india forums since I never knew it existed LOL
I was never a VD fan at all.  Frankly speaking, I used to make fun of him when he was in his other show.  I guess that was the only reason my cousins and I used to tune into the show sometimes.  
When I found out they were working together I just prayed that VD improved in his acting because I thought it would never work out for them if he didn't.
Now I'm happy that they are working together.  They are rocking on screen and I like both of their characters Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet13prodipto18

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DD fans bane VD fans,VD fans bane DD fans.Kyu????? (Page 3)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rahmona_pakswe

IF-Sizzlerz

rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
I have liked DD since DMG and became ultimate fan of her in Geet.

I saw VD for the very first time as Shiv in a show called Ganga on Colors and thought he was ok. Then saw him in a few episodes here and there on PKYEK and wasn't impressed. Then comes his performance in MB and he completely floored me as RK!!!

maaneet13prodipto18

SonerMeye

Groupbie

SonerMeye

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
I am a big fan of Drashti from Geet, so I liked Gurmeet as Maan. I have watched PKYEK & liked Vivian, however I was never fan of that show or VD.
Now I love VD as RK & Rishbala rocks. Vivian has completely overtaken from Gurmeet for me. He is doing a great job as RK & doing far better than Abhay. I think Drashti has managed to create another sizzling chemistry with Vivian. Together they light up the screen.

prodipto18drashti38

Sanna14

IF-Stunnerz

Sanna14

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
M Vivu fan frm Pkyek days. I started watching shw jst bcz of him. Dunno y sum people say dat dey dint like him b4. But 4 me,he wz,he is & will be best 4evr. He is d perfect Abhay & Rk. M Abhiya fan & nw luv Rishbala 2. Nw i like DD 2. She z no doubt beautiful & talented actress. As Vivu is perfect Rk,she is perfect Madhu 2. She makes a cute pair wth Vivu. So nw m fan of Rishbala, the cutest couple 2.

Edited by Sanna14 - 24 December 2012 at 4:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prodipto18

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
I am only DD's fan in Madhubala...

KittuPratzzanji-mira

-Saniya-

Goldie

-Saniya-

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DANGGG

hey guys plz vote for DD only 1 person (which was me)voted today

http://www.whopopular.com/Drashti-Dhami

and again only i voted for VD too

http://www.whopopular.com/Vivian-Dsena

TFS! I voted!Wink

drashti.dfan

drashti.dfan

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
i was always DD fan from DMG... luv her like crazy...

then started watching GEET and then became fan of MAANEET...
and it was very hard for me to watch my DD with anyone especially with Vivian as i never liked him (dunno the reason). Whenever i watch him i was like who made him an actor... But now after watching Madhubala... I am a biggest fan of VD... and this is the same thought of my friend

i luv his Acting...
Their chemistry is just amazing...
Both of them make a great couple <3

Rishabala Rocks <3
DD n VD Rocks <3

Sexy_Bitch

IF-Rockerz

Sexy_Bitch

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
firstly i dont agree with ur topic "vd fans bane dd fans n dd fans bane vd fans" still if dd fans have to choose betwn dd n vd it would oviously b dd... N m also nt a dd fan...,, they just write we luv rishbala coz its a part of dd's show...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.