Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

DD fans bane VD fans,VD fans bane DD fans.Kyu????? (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 10

Page 1 Page 9
Page   of 10

vk1000

vk1000

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

u r VD and Abhiya fan but i have never seen u in PKYEK forum ever LOL
and trust me i knoew almost all active members of that forum LOL
lol kabhie to dhang se comment kar diya karo nishi singh ur comments r always without sir and pair it seems to me sarcasm runs in ur blood Confused her post was abut was abut how she become abhiya fan and now rishbala fan and she herself said she was silent reader and it seems she also use to watch both vd and dd previous show and she asked ppl to share their experience about both actors but u being u always being suspicious as she praised dd hw can u digest that it's would hv been better if u hv praised vd Smile instead of questioninhg her 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DD fans bane VD fans,VD fans bane DD fans.Kyu????? (Page 10)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DushtDanaf.

IF-Sizzlerz

DushtDanaf.

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vk1000

lol kabhie to dhang se comment kar diya karo nishi singh ur comments r always without sir and pair it seems to me sarcasm runs in ur blood Confused her post was abut was abut how she become abhiya fan and now rishbala fan and she herself said she was silent reader and it seems she also use to watch both vd and dd previous show and she asked ppl to share their experience about both actors but u being u always being suspicious as she praised dd hw can u digest that it's would hv been better if u hv praised vd Smile instead of questioninhg her 
that comment is 5 months old, is this really fair or needed? 

vk1000

vk1000

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

that comment is 5 months old, is this really fair or needed? 
oops sorry pardon me i never read the date sorry nishi i read ur comments on some post which makes no sense to me and i m sorry for this comment dush danaf i m silent reader but her comments always full of scarasm 

prodipto18

Goldie

prodipto18

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged

thnks mam
but i am not sheLOL
i am he
yes i was a silent reader only in mb i started  posting
yesh nishi is quite a suspicious lasdyLOL
i wathed geet 5-10 episodes,bt watched full pkyek
dd liked dd in geet,bt  loving her as mb
rishbala rocks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsRitzi

itsRitzi

IF-Stunnerz

itsRitzi

Madhubala Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
awesome post 

but seems like me the only one who wasnt a fan of either nor watched their serials before  

but now i am so much a fan of VD n dd too 

anji-mira

IF-Stunnerz

anji-mira

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
I am a DD fan..
but agree to each word of yours..

prodipto18

Goldie

prodipto18

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzi12

awesome post 

but seems like me the only one who wasnt a fan of either nor watched their serials before  

but now i am so much a fan of VD n dd too 
yeah it seems like u r neutral
its gud atleast u r out of dese fights
enjoy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsRitzi

prodipto18

Goldie

prodipto18

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anji64

I am a DD fan..
but agree to each word of yours..
thnks for posting

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.