DD fans bane VD fans,VD fans bane DD fans.Kyu????? - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
I am DD fan, I love Rishbala...but i'm not a VD fan
I too agree with you... we should stop fighting... our mission is to make MBEIEJ to be in NO. 1 always... and making both Viv and Drashti in no. 1. top celebrity ranking... please  I request everyone to be united...
Originally posted by DANGGG

honestly speaking, i never liked vivan before, my sister used to watch his previous serial, and i use to make fun of her adn the serial bcz of the main leads, but when i heard DD was opposing VD in MB, i thought serial was done, but OMGGG he totally took me by surprise, i became his phanka yaar, i love his acting, i can't imagine anyone as RK, love him sooo much, no one could have ever done RK as he did and is doing, loved ur post.

very beautifully written.

m glad u r a dhak dhak fan too now.
im sorry, but what about the previous show's mentioned leads? there was a reason why that serial used to be the most watched serial in star one only a month after its launch, and also why the show was said to be the only thing giving star one its grp by its trp. :) 
 my first show,first love- DVD❀️
Originally posted by prodipto18

C me being a fan of abhiya,i wil always adore dem 2 d core
bt rishbala have made a special place in my heart
started watching it for VD,now i am crazy fan of DD 2
c is my princess
koi ek reason nehi hain uska fan hone ke liye

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

haan ab mein forum walo se ek sawal puchna chahta hu,bcoz many out here are old DD  or VD fans from dere previous show and dey must hav been at logerhaeds wen dere respectd shows were o  air on the same channel
oh maan pppl used 2 throw mud i suppose,i was a silent viewer at dat tym ,bt  wid madhubala i just cudnt stop myself from riting

Pls no bashing any actors

i love DD s chemistry wid VD
2ndly her screen presence is sumthing i get blowed aaway

her super sexy back😳

her acting skills ,her smile 
not ddat much her rona dhona

her BB attitude as madhu 2wrds RK
her awesum sexy yet elegant dancing capabilities

the list os so so long man

pls share ur views abt DD and VD

DD fans bane VD fans,VD fans bane DD fans.Kyu?????

I liked both in their earlier roles, but truly fell for them in their Star One shows.😳 But was almost entirely silent on both forums throughout.πŸ˜†
Was hooked onto this show as soon as I heard the first news that these two would be the lead pairing in a new show that kept confusingly having a title-change in the rumour- and news- mills.πŸ˜•πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by leelaa9 - 11 years ago
m a DD fan form like forever but VD...i liked his acting skill form begging f=but some of his fan never let me appreciated it jsut bcz of that *DD vs VD* thing, i like vivan to now, eventually a huge RISHBALA fan
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

im sorry, but what about the previous show's mentioned leads? there was a reason why that serial used to be the most watched serial in star one only a month after its launch, and also why the show was said to be the only thing giving star one its grp by its trp. :) 
ok m really sorry if it hurted u, but i never liek that serial or that couple, m sorry but m not gonna lie, i liked vivan as RK in that begging as u can see waht i comented but then started all the *DD vs VD* thing, but now i don't care, let it all be, i liek vivan's acting😊
I used to watch PKYEK and Geet on/off while both shows were airing. I would say I mostly watched these shows once they went off air. I stayed away from the forums thoughπŸ˜†

I didn't initially like VD. I liked DD from Geet, but still not that tempted to watch MB when it started.
However, my friend forced me to watch it πŸ˜† Due to time constraints, I didn't have the time to watch regularly.

But that same friend pulled me back into the show with her RK love πŸ˜› I wondered what made that girl go crazy about RK and VD, because even she too wasn't VD fan earlier. Then I started focusing on the show once again, and I guess I've been watching it religiously since. πŸ˜†
I became a VD fan thanks to watching PKYEK online ...  I didn't know about MEIEJ, caught an episode - the 'shaadi proposal' wala and started watching the show.

I saw DD's performance and watched GHSP online, became a DD fan. Love both equally and MB doesn't seem like MB until they're both present in the episode. Edited by ennishet - 11 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
I am a big DD fan when i saw her in one ponds ad and she made me admire her during geet days and now i am crazzy about her seeing her acting skills in madhubala...she is damn perfect
I never liked abhay in pyaar ki yeh ek kahani par rk ka jaadoo chal gaya..he is so damn good..started liking him too