DD fans bane VD fans,VD fans bane DD fans.Kyu????? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Yah me too abhiya/vd fan from pkyek

like rishbala teasing each other hehe
You are saying to share our views about VD and DD but you only shared your views about DD where is VD part... ðŸ¤” ðŸ˜›
honestly speaking, i never liked vivan before, my sister used to watch his previous serial, and i use to make fun of her adn the serial bcz of the main leads, but when i heard DD was opposing VD in MB, i thought serial was done, but OMGGG he totally took me by surprise, i became his phanka yaar, i love his acting, i can't imagine anyone as RK, love him sooo much, no one could have ever done RK as he did and is doing, loved ur post.

very beautifully written.

m glad u r a dhak dhak fan too now.
Edited by DANGGG - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

You are saying to share our views about VD and DD but you only shared your views about DD where is VD part... ðŸ¤” ðŸ˜›
Kyaa khoob pakra!
Even VD's lover (me) I didn't realise she missed my VD out 😭
😆
hey guys plz vote for DD only 1 person (which was me)voted today

http://www.whopopular.com/Drashti-Dhami

and again only i voted for VD too

http://www.whopopular.com/Vivian-Dsena
I was a big DD fan when she was in Geet but didn't go on india forums since I never knew it existed ðŸ˜†
I was never a VD fan at all.  Frankly speaking, I used to make fun of him when he was in his other show.  I guess that was the only reason my cousins and I used to tune into the show sometimes.  
When I found out they were working together I just prayed that VD improved in his acting because I thought it would never work out for them if he didn't.
Now I'm happy that they are working together.  They are rocking on screen and I like both of their characters ðŸ˜ƒ
I have liked DD since DMG and became ultimate fan of her in Geet.

I saw VD for the very first time as Shiv in a show called Ganga on Colors and thought he was ok. Then saw him in a few episodes here and there on PKYEK and wasn't impressed. Then comes his performance in MB and he completely floored me as RK!!!
I am a big fan of Drashti from Geet, so I liked Gurmeet as Maan. I have watched PKYEK & liked Vivian, however I was never fan of that show or VD.
Now I love VD as RK & Rishbala rocks. Vivian has completely overtaken from Gurmeet for me. He is doing a great job as RK & doing far better than Abhay. I think Drashti has managed to create another sizzling chemistry with Vivian. Together they light up the screen.

M Vivu fan frm Pkyek days. I started watching shw jst bcz of him. Dunno y sum people say dat dey dint like him b4. But 4 me,he wz,he is & will be best 4evr. He is d perfect Abhay & Rk. M Abhiya fan & nw luv Rishbala 2. Nw i like DD 2. She z no doubt beautiful & talented actress. As Vivu is perfect Rk,she is perfect Madhu 2. She makes a cute pair wth Vivu. So nw m fan of Rishbala, the cutest couple 2.Edited by Sanna14 - 11 years ago
I am only DD's fan in Madhubala...