WU Episode #40

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

a_uma

Coolbie

a_uma

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged

WRITTEN UPDATE EPISODE #40

Angad has stopped Nitin's car and N has got out of the car.. Angad tells N that he has a message for him from K.. N asks so what' Angad orders his friends to beat up N' all three of them beat N severely with hockey sticks and kicks' Jugnu says this is your Prasad for daring to get engaged to Bhabhiji' Angad bashes N and he falls unconscious on the road.. Angad thinks that after this, lets see how P gets married to K'

GH ppl happy and discussing about the good welcome they got in N's house' they praise N and his family' Dadi says I'm glad P is going to be their bahu' only P silent and looking perturbed.. P tells Prof that she wants to say something important to him, but not infront of everyone else  ' Meanwhile an unconscious and bloodied Nitin is being wheeled through the hospital corridors by the staff and his crying parents. they take him into the OT... P and Prof go to P's room.. Prof asks what she wants to speak.. before P can reply, Prof starts singing praises of N and his family and tells P that they are very understanding and decent ppl.. N is just the right choice for you' P thinks that Prof is very happy at the moment.. should I tell him about K or not' just then Arushi comes up and calls Prof as he has phone call from Jagmohan' Prof picks up the phone and is shocked to hear the news from the other end' receiver falls from his hands .. all shocked.. N asks whats wrong' all GH ppl & P rush to the hospital'

Prof asks N's father what happened' just then the doctor comes and says N is very critical' he is severly injured and has broken bones.. someone has beaten him up mercilessly' doc says I cannot give any assurances till the next 24 hours' Prof shocked asks who beat up N' N's mother says why don't you ask your daughter, she knows everything' N's mom tells his dad to confirm that all this happened bec of P..  GH ppl shocked' N's mom tells his dad that if you had listened to me on the engagement day, all this would not have happened to our son.. Nainaji tries to console her, but N's mom berates them and says I don't want you ppl's false sympathy' says your daughter's lover beat up my son, he could die.. she asks Jagmohan whether his friendship is greater that his son' Prof says that don't worry we will go to the police and have the culprits arrested' Jagmohan tells him to shut up, no such thing will ever happen' he tells GH ppl to leave and says that this is a matter of our family only.. all GH ppl shocked..  

GH ppl in shock.. they leave the hospital and reach home.. P says this is all my fault.. I should have gone thru with the engagement when K came & made such a big tamasha' if I had not put that ring on N's finger he would not be such a state today' Prof denies and says don't worry.. Jagmohan & wife have spoken harsh words bec of their emotional state.. soon things will be allright.. Nainaji & Dadi disagree with Prof' say that should not have spoken so harshly to their samdhi.. Prof defends Jagmohan and says that their relationship is strong.. P denies and says N almost died' what can we expect from them after this ..

Next morning, Prof is getting ready to go to the hospital.. tells Nainaji to make extra food and tea so that he can carry them to Jagmohan and his wife' N's parents still at hospital ' Prof calls up Jagmohan to enquire about N but he cuts off Prof's calls repeatedly' GH ppl perturbed.. Prof tells Nainaji to hurry up and give the packed tiffin.. Adr tells Prof, Jagmohan is not even receiving your calls' don't know what is their intention.. Prof perturbed..

Edited by a_uma - 25 December 2012 at 11:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4urekrnpiyarapiyariSnigdha_Khanam

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU Episode #40" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz

piyarapiyari

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Thankx for update Dii :)

rekrn

IF-Sizzlerz

rekrn

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Uma Tongue

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz