rasiya promo/actual scene recap

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

prtn

Goldie

prtn

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged

the promo- rasiya one had some interesting stuff

Taani   had her eyes closed almost throughout the promos kind of indicating that she s powerless in her love for rey, like shes  not in a position to either think or understand,  she s not trying to gain control of the situation neither is she capable of using her brain at the point of time. Not that she wants to . she s too  numb to even be happy that shes with rey.she doesn't seem to be resisting at all.

And rey- taani was later right when she said she was the stressbuster , she was,  except that he didn't use her as one- she was his natural stress buster , the one whom he wanted at the time to tell him that things will be okay and he would be fine .  when the promo stops, taani still has her eyes closed like she s in a dream while rey has his eyes open and the expressions are those of being vulnerable , not really of passion.  rey showed his feelings towards taani by forgetting his ego (definitely bcoz he was stressed) - he kissed her , accepted his need for her support and approval  and the promo spoke both of feelings of love and of physical attractions.

change the song- tujhko jo paaya  was definitely good though it was not what was expected by us after the promo.

In the sequence ,  taani had her eyes open throughout except the forehead and the ?cheek kiss. the movement  away from the mirror  when he holds her waist, the slight push after(?before) the kiss ' everything kind of said that taani knew what was happening , she still had her wits and senses about her. she stares at rey willing to understand and give comfort when his head is on her forehead 'its as if she knows he needs to just let things out to feel better .she resists the  attraction part.

And rey- rey s expressions however were almost same ' the same vulnerability followed by his suppressed feelings overpowering his ego and brain to move him to kiss her. but in both rey knows hes doing what he s been avoiding for days- accepting taani.

so basically, it was taani according to me who made the difference in the two(thanks of course also to editing)

Been thinking for the past week- would it have made any difference to the story having rasiya instead of tujhko jo paaya ? Not really. But the impact that each scene made on us was so different,  rasiya ' which is a attraction dominant song to tujhko jo paaya ' which is more of a sentiment song.

Well, its over and done but just felt like sharing my views after a week and on a day that the epi was not interesting.

Edited by prtn - 24 December 2012 at 10:50am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

taarey.alwaysMs.ShyTia3303geshiga54sadaf_5padmaja19miniDEBARUNILU_Arshidews100.Rupali.ABCDesiGirl93-CussTheWorldUpdh19Diya_TaareyKunwarKiDeewanikritzzz_ArSha.Wanderer....Renu...Loveurlife1PreciousHeart...Ritzy.....dinu..meghasingh-PixieDust--Memories-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "rasiya promo/actual scene recap" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PreciousHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

PreciousHeart

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Okay that is a long n deep observation ! I got a point ! But we all expected n wanted rasiya as we have already seen the sentiment side of TAAREY ! I don't know but it actually made a difference ! But the bottom line is it is over n what ever it was we all cherish the moment TaaRey shared as it was really precious !

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prtnzoharocks.Wanderer....Ritzy...ajaved-krazyriya-

..Scarlet..

Groupbie

..Scarlet..

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prtn

the promo- rasiya one had some interesting stuff

Taani had her eyes closed almost throughout the
promos kind of indicating that she s powerless in her love for rey, like shes not in a position to either think or
understand, she s not trying to gain
control of the situation neither is she capable of using her brain at the point
of time. Not that she wants to . she s too
numb to even be happy that shes with rey.she doesn't seem to be
resisting at all.

And rey- taani was later right when she said she was the
stressbuster , she was, except that he
didn't use her as one- she was his natural stress buster , the one whom he
wanted at the time to tell him that things will be okay and he would be fine
. when the promo stops, taani still has
her eyes closed like she s in a dream while rey has his eyes open and the
expressions are those of being vulnerable , not really of passion. rey showed his feelings towards taani by
forgetting his ego (definitely bcoz he was stressed) - he kissed her , accepted
his need for her support and approval
and the promo spoke both of feelings of love and of physical
attractions.

change the song- tujhko jo paaya was definitely good though it was not what
was expected by us after the promo.

In the sequence , taani had her eyes open throughout except the
forehead and the ?cheek kiss. the movement
away from the mirror when he
holds her waist, the slight push after(?before) the kiss ' everything kind of
said that taani knew what was happening , she still had her wits and senses
about her. she stares at rey willing to understand and give comfort when his
head is on her forehead 'its as if she knows he needs to just let things out to
feel better .she resists the attraction
part.

And rey- rey s expressions however were almost same ' the
same vulnerability followed by his suppressed feelings overpowering his ego and
brain to move him to kiss her. but in both rey knows hes doing what he s been
avoiding for days- accepting taani.

so basically, it was taani according to me who made the difference in the two(thanks of course also to editing)

Been thinking for the past week- would it have made any
difference to the story having rasiya instead of tujhko jo paaya ? Not really.
But the impact that each scene made on us was so different, rasiya ' which is a attraction dominant song
to tujhko jo paaya ' which is more of a sentiment song.

Well, its over and done but just felt like sharing my views
after a week and on a day that the epi was not interesting.

agreed. You r right its taani who made the difference as rey was same in both d scenes. Gosh i just loved him even more seeing this scene. I loved taani too but for me rey stole the show cause the way he portrayed his feelings, stress or no stress was out of this world.
Must say great observation, hope to get the uncensored part soon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dews100prtn-Memories-

...Ritzy...

IF-Sizzlerz

...Ritzy...

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
I agree. But I only expected same Rasiya seq to be there but expectations are crushed out by editing the scene/song but still I am happy that at least TaaRey shared that moment in real not in dream.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prtn.Wanderer.

katie_vd4evr

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prtn

.Wanderer.

IF-Rockerz

.Wanderer.

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Nice post Smile I didn't actually give it much though until I read your post.
I don't quite know why they edited the sequence..perhaps it was due to the timing of the show..idk. I'm in two minds abt it though. I think the TaaRey fan within me would've gone gaga over the Rasiya moments LOL I think it was very intense. On the other hand the edited version was equally sexy but not on the same level in terms of intensity.

I loved KAS and Vrinda's expressions in both because they were so damn convincing! But agreed KAS  owned the moment because when it came to Rey succumbing to his feelings for Taani...he nailed it. But in a way I'm kinda glad that they changed one or two things for the final cut because in the sequence that aired, we saw that Taani and Rey both new exactly what they were doing and were living the moment.

It's definitely going to be one of my fave TaaRey scenes...definitely a defining moment in their relationship!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prtn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top