Posted: 18 years ago
hey guys! wht do u think of angad's laugh...? omg, yesterday in lift scene when he was laughing... it  sound's mad funny! it's just sound like as rat...  i couldnt stop laughing while watching it

well when Angad laugh he looks so awesome. i just love it. and lift scene was so cute i just love it.

~sweta~

angad ka laughter.................................................... .............................

............................................................ ..................................................

............................................................ .................................................. ....

sorry i was laughing there!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kariya!!!!

haha..i cudn't stop laffin either..i lov tht cute rat laffter!!..he is jus CUTE!!!..lolz
his laugh sounds soo fake! but his smile and the way he looks when he laughs makes him look sooo hott!!😊
well when agand laughs  it sounds fake and bad but when he  smiles and laughs the way he looks is awesome and hott!!😊
Mouse LAughπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hA HAHA HA HAA HEEE HEE HEE πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...coldn't Stop Laughing it was A AAAAAAWE SOMEEEEEEEπŸ˜†still laughing..
Originally posted by Rupa87

hey guys! wht do u think of angad's laugh...? omg, ... it  sound's mad funny! it's just sound like as rat... 

πŸ˜†........................Lolz rupa.............I could'nt have put it betta...............................πŸ˜†

He does look cute when he laughs .......................but that did remind me of Ansh from Kyunki ................bahu thi.
gosh that title is sooooo long.

i thought his laugh was damn sexxxxxxxxxxxxxy

Jessi πŸ˜‰

well angad's laugh i simply luv it is so wicked and is an unusually gr8 laugh it's very different from other ppl's laugh's and i think it's fab!