The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

~* The Buddy Project Creations Gallery #2 *~ (Page 141)

Post Reply New Post

Page 141 of 150

bezubaan.

IF-Dazzler

bezubaan.

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Oh My Goodness,all the creations are hell amazing!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~* The Buddy Project Creations Gallery #2 *~ (Page 141)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Serendipity..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Serendipity..

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
haan haan main crazy hoonTongue
RanShHeart

Feel free to use

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolpixiespicySugar..samratrockskrazy4KDaishu3003Nikki_Titli

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
OMG MAISY!!! Have you been on a ROLL or what?:o
Uff...Maar dala<3<3

I freaking LOVE THIS MONTAGE!!! This & the other one too, in which Panchi pops in between, Ranveer has his arm around Kiya (Blushing) & PraShav & YaRa give tashan looks<3 Hayye mere BuddiesDay Dreaming. *Sigh* I loved this so much!!! Especially the bubble wala effect which I see you used for other avis too. It looks so good<3

KiPi<3 - Hayye Mr & Ms Adorable<3 I always knew KiPi would be a riotEmbarrassed Signature Maisy style mein, they look awesome[8-] & HILARIOUSROFL

This was WAY to effing cutesy<3 They look so clearShocked You rock at avi making Maisy!!! I feel like using ALL of them<3<3

MiChi - I LOVE THE COLOURING!!! Is it my favourite wala  one?Confused And these MiChi scenes look so good in them<3 Hayye Toffee coupleDay Dreaming I love the text with which you wrote "Hum dost hain?"<3 JaazyWink I especially loved the pehla wala. It looks like Panchi aayi, & Omi ne mesmerise hoke ball gira diyaBlushing Great work capturing the moment as usual.

RaHi - Well, shuru wale avis toh awesome hai hi (but didn't you not like that colouringConfused). Lekin THIS...

THIS is just...Beautiful<3 Ethereal! Ek toh the moment was so precious, & upar se your editingDay Dreaming. The bubbles effect!!! Use it more Maisy, it looks amazingDay Dreaming This & the grey one are definitely my favourite out of the update<3.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Icons too!!! Is there anything you cant do??? What on Earth have you done here? Its mesemerising<3 Aaah!!!

The text & editing is beautiful, but the pink hue jarred thoda saErmm Maybe its my biased dislike of pinkLOL Its kind of covering up the beauty of this sig, especially the flower pattern design things which I see in between. They are getting higlighted a bit instead of blending with the siggie.Uff...such a stupid comment. But haan, just that little thing in my caseEmbarrassed

The other two on the other hand...Mashah Allah<3 Especially the first one. Eeps...<3<3 The merging in the last siggie is definitely an improvement from your last KiShaRahi one, smoother & cleanerApprove Me Loves<3

Edited by ..DamonCrazy.. - 29 April 2013 at 5:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spicySugar..samratrocks

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue_Orchid

haan haan main crazy hoonTongue
RanShHeart

Feel free to use

Adorable Rads<3 Hayye Ransh<3 Though bottom wali pic thodi blurred haiEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Serendipity..samratrocks

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
SHAZZY!! YOU FINALLY COMMENTED!! Dancing

Montage - I CAN'T FIND THAT MONTAGE IN ANY VIDEO I DOWNLOAD! I so want that montage as well, Panchi popping in between one! UFF! The Buddies look out of the world AWESOME there! But this one is just too adorable and I found the full version of it! Couldn't help making it! <3

KiPi - I so honestly wanted to make more than just 4. Wanted to make 6 with some text effects but that I was so damn tired! And had to make MiChi and RaHi as well! But I'm not done with their scene of theirs! ;)

MiChi - nopes! Found another coloring for them! Tumbled upon it purely on accident but it worked so well. I know text wala avi of theirs is extremely grainy but that's due to repeated editing in different softwares..but I l learned a new way so next time In Sha Allah won't be grainy! :D

RaHi - I didn't like the coloring because it made the avi look grainy but this wala coloring blended well and the end result wasn't so bad so meeeh... :P UFF! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS MOMENT OF THEIRS! The after hug looking at each other wala and laughing! ALLAH! That's why I went super crazy!! JUST LOOK AT THEM!! Aren't they just perfect?! Day Dreaming I was making and I was playing it over and over again and just sighing seeing their perfection...<3

Icons - The pics were too damn precious not to be used! Since icons are easier to manage than siggies so made icons :P Regarding the pink siggy, you are right. The coloring was heavy so that's why it came like that... My fav is the "SubhanAllah" one...I did myself proud with the blending! :P

Now I think people will hate me because I give you detailed reply and don't even thank them :P

THANK YOU EVERYONE!! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samratrocks

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Sbhan Allah one? I think I missed it. Let me see it.

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mais

<div align="center">
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">If I can't get over the hug or the caps or RaHi, how is it my fault?! Stern Smile

Free to use! Embarrassed

</font>
</div>

Two words...BULLS EYE!!!! The blending is AWESOME! Pat yourself from my side<3 Though you can try a soft colouring maybe next time with this effect Embarrassed This looks amazing, but that looks kinda good in my head too LOL

samratrocks

tenzingchoden

tenzingchoden

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
finally saw your siggies
my fav scene of kisha 
love your work kishathe best
love kisha

krazy4KD

Post Reply New Post