so many little things loved about todays epi ! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Snehal21

IF-Sizzlerz

Snehal21

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

Originally posted by SM_317

Yeah 2days episode was really goodEmbarrassedim juz loving sid-prateeksha bond..d vachan part was soo niceEmbarrassedeven sidri scn ws cute 2dayEmbarrassed..precap is ntsrting..appa saheb ka bura waqt shuru hone jaa raha hai..WinkLOL

loved it.that vacchan scence was jsut wow.i hope cretives don't sent sid again then trp will be 0 yaar.Confused

ya sid must stay with gauri only,,,now dnt want to miss him in the shw,,,,,Shockedwithout leads trp will b low only,,,OuchSleepy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "so many little things loved about todays epi ! (Page 3)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehal21

Yeah 2days episode was really goodEmbarrassedim juz loving sid-prateeksha bond..d vachan part was soo niceEmbarrassedeven sidri scn ws cute 2dayEmbarrassed..precap is ntsrting..appa saheb ka bura waqt shuru hone jaa raha hai..WinkLOL

loved it.that vacchan scence was jsut wow.i hope cretives don't sent sid again then trp will be 0 yaar.Confused

ya sid must stay with gauri only,,,now dnt want to miss him in the shw,,,,,Shockedwithout leads trp will b low only,,,OuchSleepy

hope ph and cvs don't make any wrong  decision.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snehal21

*KT*~Lakshya*

Goldie

*KT*~Lakshya*

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
i'm sure they can have shivangi and garv together so gauri and sid can be together.Wink
i mean, it would be quite interesting, gauri and sid trying to get them together while the family oppose and all the drama that comes with it.

Snehal21

Danika

Danika

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Danika

The vachan part was amazing... sid and gauri speaking in marathi was the best part of the episode and the cutest Embarrassed

hahahaLOL agree,,,,this scene's were the cutest,,,,,EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

yestrdyz epi was the best,,,,SmileWink

mohits expressions were just priceless that time.Embarrassed

mohits xpression r alwayz pricless,,,,i just love his each nd every xpressionEmbarrassedBlushing

I know his expressions are tooo cute yaar LOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soniasharmin89Snehal21

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged

The vachan part was amazing... sid and gauri speaking in marathi was the best part of the episode and the cutest Embarrassed

hahahaLOL agree,,,,this scene's were the cutest,,,,,EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

yestrdyz epi was the best,,,,SmileWink

mohits expressions were just priceless that time.Embarrassed

mohits xpression r alwayz pricless,,,,i just love his each nd every xpressionEmbarrassedBlushing

I know his expressions are tooo cute yaar LOLWink

every scence thye gave him,he just excel that .Hope they use him well and shape up rhe character of "sid " really well."finger crossed"Smile

Snehal21

dheeraj_j

dheeraj_j

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
right, last few days were giving emotional scenes

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.