India-Forums

so many little things loved about todays epi ! (Page 2)

Snehal21 IF-Sizzlerz
Snehal21
Snehal21

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

I just loved todays epi.such a balanced epi with emotion,appa saheb,and little cute sidri talk .i want to write what i loved today accordingly-

1.at first that rasam,where sid had to say some marathi oath not oath its called nav gheneLOLwhich a newly married couple have to take in marathi ritualsWinkLOLmay be and he can't able to say and gauri's uncle help him and gauri's reply.That was so cute.it was too cuteEmbarrassed

2.kheer feeding scence.and prateeksh's dream too and sid cutely feeding her that hot kheer(loved Mohit there) hahaha sid ka toh haath hi jal gya ,,,hot kheerTongue

3.gauri-sid-prateeksha's good bye scence .the way gaury talk to her mom and si-prateekhs's scence.i just loving sid-prateeksh more and more now.the way he took another promised to her.and the way he took her handd in his hand.Embarrassed aww  same here i too loved it

3.gauri-appa saheb good bye scence and sid's reaction.matlab aisa tha ki issko aab kya ho gaya,i feel may be sid ko appa ka natak samajh mein aa gaya.  appaji kitna natak karte hai,,huh,he is a selfish manAngry

4.Appa ka sacch sumitra ki samne.she saw him when he as laughing.

5.Little sidri talk and the way sid said"baat kya hain gauri?  try to lift gauri's mood. and said"main tum maa-beti ki becch mein phaas gaya" Embarrassed

6.sidri hug.Monala had really very good chemistry yaar.just loved them today. todays epi was ekddam zakkas,,,with all this sweet scenesEmbarrassed

7..and si-guari-garv face to face.Big smile

loved precap too.Todays epi was beautifully directed.and just loved it.hope they continue it.hope trp accha aaye next week.Embarrassed now gauri will come to abt appaji's truth,,nd she wont return back now,,,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soniasharmin89

Danika Senior Member
Danika
Danika

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SM_317

Yeah 2days episode was really goodEmbarrassedim juz loving sid-prateeksha bond..d vachan part was soo niceEmbarrassedeven sidri scn ws cute 2dayEmbarrassed..precap is ntsrting..appa saheb ka bura waqt shuru hone jaa raha hai..WinkLOL

The vachan part was amazing... sid and gauri speaking in marathi was the best part of the episode and the cutest Embarrassed

Edited by Danika - 24 December 2012 at 4:15pm

soniasharmin89

Snehal21 IF-Sizzlerz
Snehal21
Snehal21

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Danika

Yeah 2days episode was really goodEmbarrassedim juz loving sid-prateeksha bond..d vachan part was soo niceEmbarrassedeven sidri scn ws cute 2dayEmbarrassed..precap is ntsrting..appa saheb ka bura waqt shuru hone jaa raha hai..WinkLOL

The vachan part was amazing... sid and gauri speaking in marathi was the best part of the episode and the cutest Embarrassed

hahahaLOL agree,,,,this scene's were the cutest,,,,,EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

yestrdyz epi was the best,,,,SmileWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikasoniasharmin89

soniasharmin89 IF-Sizzlerz
soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehal21

I just loved todays epi.such a balanced epi with emotion,appa saheb,and little cute sidri talk .i want to write what i loved today accordingly-

1.at first that rasam,where sid had to say some marathi oath not oath its called nav gheneLOLwhich a newly married couple have to take in marathi ritualsWinkLOLmay be and he can't able to say and gauri's uncle help him and gauri's reply.That was so cute.it was too cuteEmbarrassed

2.kheer feeding scence.and prateeksh's dream too and sid cutely feeding her that hot kheer(loved Mohit there) hahaha sid ka toh haath hi jal gya ,,,hot kheerTongue

3.gauri-sid-prateeksha's good bye scence .the way gaury talk to her mom and si-prateekhs's scence.i just loving sid-prateeksh more and more now.the way he took another promised to her.and the way he took her handd in his hand.Embarrassed aww  same here i too loved it

3.gauri-appa saheb good bye scence and sid's reaction.matlab aisa tha ki issko aab kya ho gaya,i feel may be sid ko appa ka natak samajh mein aa gaya.  appaji kitna natak karte hai,,huh,he is a selfish manAngry

4.Appa ka sacch sumitra ki samne.she saw him when he as laughing.

5.Little sidri talk and the way sid said"baat kya hain gauri?  try to lift gauri's mood. and said"main tum maa-beti ki becch mein phaas gaya" Embarrassed

6.sidri hug.Monala had really very good chemistry yaar.just loved them today. todays epi was ekddam zakkas,,,with all this sweet scenesEmbarrassed

7..and si-guari-garv face to face.Big smile

loved precap too.Todays epi was beautifully directed.and just loved it.hope they continue it.hope trp accha aaye next week.Embarrassed now gauri will come to abt appaji's truth,,nd she wont return back now,,,

thanks for your reply.i forgot to add  prateeksh's gift opeing scence.that was really beautiful.i h\jsut hope sid stay in kohlapur.Smile

Snehal21

soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged

mohits expressions were just priceless that time.Embarrassed

Danika

soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged

loved it.that vacchan scence was jsut wow.i hope cretives don't sent sid again then trp will be 0 yaar.Confused

Snehal21

soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsaha

yaa aaj ka epi ausome tha fully loved it. that sid pratiksha,gauri pratiksha scene is so real. and me to love sidri. they look very cute together :){mai tum maa beti k bich fass gaya hu} sachme bechara :D
now waiting for tommorow. and 1 more thing sid look very hot in red <3333

loved his that dalouges and yeah.he looks hot in red.actually,he looks good in everything.Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DanikaSnehal21

Snehal21 IF-Sizzlerz
Snehal21
Snehal21

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged

mohits expressions were just priceless that time.Embarrassed

mohits xpression r alwayz pricless,,,,i just love his each nd every xpressionEmbarrassedBlushing

Danika

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index