Episode 152 Discussion: 24th Dec 2012

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode 152  Discussion: 24th Dec 2012

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? 😉. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter. People just need to fall in a habit.
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates.
Today's LU from : Armu4eva
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.
  • The link to present day ED thread is always provided in the previous one discussed.Those who participated in previous thread can go to my posts and check the previous thread to get access to new link. 
  • The link to Previous Episode thread if anyone wants to trace and post/thoughts therehttps://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3354970

Cheers,
SD

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Episode 152  Discussion - EOD Summary

Time to let go ! & Sarson ka saag with Paneer - Aakhir Maine Khilwa hi diya
Seems that's the theme of the episode today. Seems that's the theme of the 5th Anniversary Party being hosted by RK at Nataraj Studios Venue. All have assembled there except, the Kuku/Sikky duo and Trishna/Roma.

Events of the Episode
Balraj gets to know that Madhu is RK's wife. RK cancels all deal-making with Balraj for Trishna's sake. Back home, Madhu recooks Sarson ka saag and makki ki roti for RK. So finally Madhu is able to serve her husband ..."apna haath ka pakaya hua khaana". RK and Madhu have pleasant time together eating the food, chatting about Balraj's disgusting behaviour, Madhu thanking RK for patching up Padmini   and Shamsher, RK asking what she thought of him when she saw him for the first time and how he in contrast was even incapable of thinking anything about Madhu and was just lost in her eyes, her asking him to stop complimenting her and start eating. RK asks her also to eat along with him. She does and by the end of the meal is anxious to hear what RK has to say about her food and RK in his typical unconventional style does say that food was really tasty. RK reminds Madhu again about them leaving everything. Madhu told RK, he need not worry her being a princess and after all aisho-araam. She tells him, she is an ordinary girl capable of all cooking and house-keeping.
Next morning, RK gets ready early to go to studio. Radhaji tells Madhu that it is RK's 5th anniversary in film industry. Madhu asks Radha to join the party held at Nataraj Studios to celebrate the same.  Madhu asks Radhaji..."Did you even assert your right with your son ?" Dipali tries to stop Madhu from taking Radhaji to the studio citing that RK would get mad. Madhu doesn't listen to her. All three of them reach Studio. RK is frustrated to see Madhu with Radha, and gets mad at seeing Dipali too. There Balraj comes to meet RK at his residence, but guards tell him that he is at the studio. Balraj goes there to meet him.

Episode Reviews
Page 1 - MarathiMulgi, CoolChick, RKLover. Nehakariba, SD
Page 2 - tanu07, zoya_naziya, himbin
Page 3 -Gurtiluv, kt25, 
Page 4 - apolloartemis
Page 5 - PreetD, pippa, 
Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
MarathiMulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally RK ko mila biwi ke haath ka banaya hua khana.  Bhai wah!!!  😊

Madhu tumne chhoda nahin. Sarson ka saag RK ke gale se pet mein me utar dehi diya. Badi jiddi hain hamari Madhu!!

Lekin yeh kya hamesha bed per baith ke khana? Pyaar ki batein, khana aur khilana dining table per baith kar bhi ho sakta hai na?

Abhi samzha muzhe why CVs were so insistent on cooking segments for Madhu.

Toh RK wakai hi serious hein yeh sab aisho aram chhod ne ke liye eh!!

Looks like Madhu is all geared up to break down RK/Radha diwar. Lekin jara hoshiyari se Madhu. Kahin koi bricks tum per gir kar tumhe chot na aa jaye!!!

5 saal ka celebration lagta hai bada hi dhamakedar hone wala hain. Rk ka sab parivar (except senior & junior Bhatia) isme shamil hone ke liye aya hai. I wonder what is Dipali's reason to be there!!! She is shuch a shameless hussy. RK ka mood kharab kar diya!!!!

Was that the contract RK kept hurriedly in his pocket when Madhu came into the room? Wonder if he is planning to rip it off or burn it. I only wish woh somehow Ballu ke haath na lag jaye.

Lagta hai next episode is Ballu face off with Padmini. She was shown being nervous at the party and looks like Ballu has recognized her.  Bachke rehna Padminiji. Aap ka aatit aaj aap ke samne  aa raha hai. Iski chhaya Madhu par mat padne dijiye. Bechari abhi abhi uske jivan mein kuch khushi ke paal aaye hain!!!

Lagta hai coming episodes will be filled with Padmini/Ballu drama more than RK/Madhu...

Edited by MarathiMulgi - 11 years ago
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Today's epi was kinda OK-ish for me...

But puhlezz...somebody SAVE me from this torturing Melodrama of Maa-Beta milaap...

** ROFL-scenes of the Day **

# RK pretended to sleep while Madhu was giving LECTURE...🤣🤣🤣...seriously man, this girl surely holds a PhD degree in "Different ways to spoil a romantic moment" ...😡😡...why-o-why does she always bring in all the family discussions & global problems when there are teeny-weeny hopes to get a cosy-romantic moment..😡...pray tell me...is this what a 4-phero waali Biwi does ?! 😡 ...n man ! she really can give "Anandi of Balika Vadhu" & "Priya of Bade acche lagte hain" a RUN for their MONEY...😲..i had a notion that only these characters SPEAK a lot...once they start...it is impossible to STOP them..😲...BUT our Madhu can put them to SHAME...😆...BRAVO girl 😳...she neither complies to RK's wish to come along with him to set...n top of that brings mommy darling hand-in-hand......y is she testing his patience ?!! y every time forcing him to accept things...?! ...does she even have an inkling of what he's been going through sooo many yrs ?! it is not possible to wipe all of that in 2 or 3 days...is it so difficult to understand ?!...she's really irritating me like anything now...😡...i so pity RK...poor guy cant even celebrate in peace...😭

An Awww moment in this dinner sequence was RK admitting that his heart took over his mind when he first saw Madhu......aaah ! here Patidev was getting lil mushy...n Biwi gives a THANDA- reaction...

# Had to be when Ballu termed himself as Madhu's devar...🤣...what was that ?! 😆

ok...a Question for those who are married...do u guyz like Madhu always say "Thank Q" & "Sorry" to ur husbands for every thing...like every teeny meeny thing ?! 🥱...okk...sometimes it might be required...but Plzz answer this for me...m soo 😕😆
neither m married...nor do i have boyfriend currently...& yes - when i had one...i was never like Madhu...😕...for all my close frnds atleast...i follow this "Dosti mein...no sorry-no Thank Q"...i find all this a bit formal...& have alwaz been like this...BUT seeing Madhu...actually all these Soap queens...i get a feeling...i'll have to make it a habit soon...😆...Plz somebody say NO...😆

Edited by -CoolChick- - 11 years ago
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok.so looks like RK is actually pretty serious about leaving the aisho aram back n lead a normal lyf. In that case, my sincere apologies to madhu for bashing her over her obsession for cooking for her husband. 😔 continue the good work grl, as patidev says, it will prepare you for anewale imtihaan.sigh!!!

M very curious about that lil piece of paper which RK hastily put in his pocket? My first reaction was that it is madhu's love letter. But RK doing things secretively does not give me good vibes given the eccentricity of his nature.

Madhu-ballu face off, nothing extra ordinary abt it.except tht he ends up terming himself as her devar. 🤣 again we get to see that possessive streak in RK here protecting his wife.
Coming to rishbala having dinner together, was pretty ok. Again, nothing to go ga ga about.Except tht RK does finally accept tht he lost his mind and heart took over the first tym he laid eyes on madhu.this was very interesting. Madhu being a dim-wit thot he was joking n let it pass. But this was a lil unexpected for me.

Madhu-radha, can we move on pls. Once again the girl defies her husband wish to accompany him to his set for MIL. Give me a break.but what i liked today was, all dis ma-beta milap took a different turn when madhu finally askd radhaji to take some initiatives and barge into her sons no entry zone. Atleast a step ahead thn madhu pushing things evrytym.hope radhaji makes some sense out of dis n next tym do smthing on her own instead of madhu having to defy RK once again.wat is deepali dng dere? Is she trying to portray tht madhu brought her along like radha? These women wont let thepoor guy celebrate his success peacefully.

Precap looks interesting.although I doubt there would be an actual face off so early.

P.s: when madhu refused to go to the party wid RK I thot she was planning a party for his success. But alas! Den wat were u busy planning madhu?Edited by RKLover - 11 years ago
Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
finally madhu meets ballu. the feeling of madhu for BSC was disgust and fear. oh loved it so much when madhu holds on rk and rk  very possessively ask BCS to stay away and send biwi away with bittuji. rk's warning not to touch his belongings aww
BCS remember this warning and biwi word serves so well today so BCS couldnt know about madhubala.

and rk confess today he was mesmerized by her in the very first meeting.

rk and bedroom scene awesome as usual. rk doing nautanki 😆
Edited by nehakariba - 11 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Time to let go !
Seems that's the theme of the episode today. Seems that's the theme of the 5th Anniversary Party being hosted by RK at Nataraj Studios Venue. All have assembled there except, the Kuku/Sikky duo and Trishna/Roma.

Things that made me ponder.
  • The Mysterious Letter - Kuch to baat hai RK - Is it something do your with your father and his dreams ? Or it about your retirement speech from the Film Industry ?
  • And just like that closure, he sees Madhu with Radhaji and Dipali walking towards him. While his mother Radhaji is nervous but supported by Madhu, Dipali is all nervous but without any support.
  • Will he able to talk about his retirement speech in Dipali's presence now ? 

Personally I felt RK less affected by his mother's presence on the set than him seeing Dipali at the set. So yes, there is still this demon that needs to squashed by him. Will RK be successful in doing that tomorrow ? He needs to if he really wants to close, mend, and fix things before leaving everything and going away with Madhu.

Strangely the "Let's fix our families/hurts before we fix ourselves" though continuing, seems will hit a roadblock by forces that RK might not have reckoned.

Highlights of the episode:
  1. Balraj knows that Madhu is RK's wife. RK cancels all deal-making with Balraj for Trishna's sake. So then how is he going to help Trishna ?
  2. FInally Madhu is able to serve her husband ..."apna haath ka pakaya hua khaana"
  3. Finally Madhu's thoughts were not filled with Radhaji in presence of RK and neither when she was standing besides her when cooking. Instead she is lost in thinking about her husband.
  4. Finally Madhu told RK, he need not worry her being a princess and after all aisho-araam. She tells him, she is an ordinary girl capable of all cooking and house-keeping.
  5. Finally Madhu asked Radhaji..."Did you even assert your right with your son ?" Shame on Rads, to be reminded of that and yet she was nervous. Chalo atleast I will take the dialogue as Madhu atleast showing Rads in her own un-offending manner, that as a mother you need to assert yourself if you want love from your son.
  6. And Balraj - Padmini - hawa ka jhonka mein ek mazhaar dikhtha hai. They might not be an RK or Madhu, but cannot fail to see that both Balraj and Padmini sensed each other even after 20 years. That's something to recknon with. Did Balraj ever love Padmini ? Will we get to know why Padmini used to keep that Karva Chouth ka Vrat ? Will we know why Shamsher and Padmini never chose to marry by themselves ?

Lot of drama building up. But our protagonists...and their many plans.
Man Proposes and God Disposes.

As RK seems so much in hurry to leave everything behind, forces against him are gearing up with fury to stop him like there is no tomorrow.

As Balraj sets his foot into film industry, forces unknown to him are gripping him into encountering his past.

As Madhu tries everything to make hunky dory for herself and her loved ones, vibes are not coming right.

Where is this headed ? No rating. 
Just watch if you want to. Or ignore if you want to. 
Serial hai. Aaj miss ho gaya to koi baat nahin, kal phir dekh lena! Party/jashn to abhi jam hi rahee hai. Shuru hona baaki hai !
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 0-SD-0

Time to let go !

Things that made me ponder.
  • The Mysterious Letter - Kuch to baat hai RK - Is it something do your with your father and his dreams ? Or it about your retirement speech from the Film Industry ?
  • And just like that closure, he sees Madhu with Radhaji and Dipali walking towards him. While his mother Radhaji is nervous but supported by Madhu, Dipali is all nervous but without any support.
  • Will he able to talk about his retirement speech in Dipali's presence now ? 

Personally I felt RK less affected by his mother's presence on the set than him seeing Dipali at the set. So yes, there is still this demon that needs to squashed by him. Will RK be successful in doing that tomorrow ? He needs to if he really wants to close, mend, and fix things before leaving everything and going away with Madhu.

Strangely the "Let's fix our families/hurts before we fix ourselves" though continuing, seems will hit a roadblock by forces that RK might not have reckoned.

Highlights of the episode:

Balraj knows that Madhu is RK's wife. RK cancels all deal-making with Balraj for Trishna's sake. So then how is he going to help Trishna ? FInally Madhu is able to serve her husband ..."apna haath ka pakaya hua khaana" Finally Madhu's thoughts were not filled with Radhaji in presence of RK and neither when she was standing besides her when cooking. Instead she is lost in thinking about her husband. Finally Madhu told RK, he need not worry her being a princess and after all aisho-araam. She tells him, she is an ordinary girl capable of all cooking and house-keeping. Finally Madhu asked Radhaji..."Did you even assert your right with your son ?" Shame on Rads, to be reminded of that and yet she was nervous. Chalo atleast I will take the dialogue as Madhu atleast showing Rads in her own un-offending manner, that as a mother you need to assert yourself if you want love from your son.
  1. And Balraj - Padmini - hawa ka jhonka mein ek mazhaar dikhtha hai. They might not be an RK or Madhu, but cannot fail to see that both Balraj and Padmini sensed each other even after 20 years. That's something to recknon with. Did Balraj ever love Padmini ? Will we get to know why Padmini used to keep that Karva Chouth ka Vrat ? Will we know why Shamsher and Padmini never chose to marry by themselves ?

Lot of drama building up. But our protagonists...and their many plans.
Man Proposes and God Disposes.

As RK seems so much in hurry to leave everything behind, forces against him are gearing up with fury to stop him like there is no tomorrow.

As Balraj sets his foot into film industry, forces unknown to him are gripping him into encountering his past.

As Madhu tries everything to make hunky dory for herself and her loved ones, vibes are not coming right.

Where is this headed ? No rating. 
Just watch if you want to. Or ignore if you want to. 
Serial hai. Aaj miss ho gaya to koi baat nahin, kal phir dekh lena! Party/jashn to abhi jam hi rahee hai. Shuru hona baaki hai !

Excellent analysis, Shri.👏 But I disagree with you on one point.
Madhu was mistaken about Radha not having asserted herself as a mother. Radha *has* asserted her rights with her son - but destructively, critically, negatively.
She has depended on her authority as Rishabh's mother, but on the behalf of Kukku, Sikki, Dipali and finally her bahu Madhu.
What we have seen of Radha on the occassions when she has pushed her authority as a mother has been with her son keeping her at a distance.
How much more would she have demanded and how much worse fickle would she have behaved had that distance not been there?
This is a woman who has neither sense nor wit. She is a puppet always dancing out someone else's tune.
If she asserts her authority as a mother, it will not be a mother but someone else's puppet who will wound RK all over again.
Edited by leelaa9 - 11 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
I liked Zutshi's acting very much today. Enjoyed watching his face and histrionics. Zutshi is going to give a tough competition on VD. I was hardly watching VD perform RK's role, I was just watching Balraj as played by Zutshi.  He is nincompoop for sure, but I am just loving him ! 😆
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Garima,

I say Thank you and Sorry all the time.

More than RK, it was Madhu's pleasure that RK ate what Madhu cooked with all relish...that too after so many of her attempts getting failed. So Thank you to banta hai from my point of view.