Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821webkapmvatsaahcirnabat kapooranna441shiny3piapriyaSravsk7skapu80visha221314punchlineSinSinphloxydivyababuneteche_cpraman1234yeshhhhNehaviharSimran114mahalaxmikSun-Lovezerronikkigreendeepa911viraf4uemptypotGoDsLoVeNDDgirlsinipillaidivra4anjup83tijaraskdrosegeetapBella-EdwardLovePrajaBriGhtNeSBeAutYsparksfly--ChIll-OuT--sbadambrick_redjagspaddykeerthi93AnjanaYYZcherieLoverGauri22angelic8219MisseshaSweet_Ashumchange12andvsarah88savianiSiya_rsk16AryaSsamvi.umamsweetysarananu rulzPCRocksloveanshroberoitnusredeyswethasyam08dixie123Bul3Vishakha_SakhiBlukittenDJ..mitzi11Suchi-HavviiDaltoniVerboseGsummaiyasayedtv_princessaparnaumablushing

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 24/12...tamasa at muhn dikhayee..." in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Siya_

IF-Dazzler

Siya_

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU. Smile

Thought the dialogue from that lady about remarriage was really overdone. I was half expecting Sanchi to finally come to her senses when her family is being insulted this way, but no, spoiled brat just keeps on with her nonsense. So annoying.
Loved Anandi's response to the girls though! Especially the bit with "your brother is the first collector of that zila." LOL Also I'm pretty sure I read in someone's OS about Saanchi's friends praising Anandi and Saanchi getting irritated. I wonder if that is where the CV's got that from. Tongue

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

martoSinSinSpringflowersbrick_rednobodyatnotimenandinisharma6emptypotangelic8219umamkhusi_*

tv_princess

IF-Sizzlerz

tv_princess

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
thnxx khushi..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khusi_*

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Thanks Khusi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khusi_*

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Kushi -Hug for the written update.

Sanchi is beyond being dumb.She can't even recognise the insults her brother is subjected to

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SinSinangelic8219MisseshaSiya_umamkhusi_*

angelic8219

Goldie

angelic8219

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Why oh why is Ira not slapping Sanchi, seriously if I had told outsiders a family matter and talked to my mum like that I would have got a slap. Seriously worried that Ira's attitude will eventually change for Anandi.

Sanch's friends were ok up till the divorcee and balika vadhu bit but couldn't work out their reaction after because the women came in. Could these women not think well it was a child marriage it doesn't really count and she deserve a second chance. Hopefully these friends put Sanchi in her place by saying Anandi was subjected to cruel practice and deserves  happiness and are disappointed in Sanchi but I doubt we will get that.

Sanchi was stupid she got everyone insulted and it will now effect her future because this so called samaj that  the women was on about won't even look at her, nice one Sanchi just to prove yourself right you done a down market thing.LOL

Edited by angelic8219 - 24 December 2012 at 8:19am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vrsoladeepa911nobodyatnotimesavianiMisseshaSiya_Suchi-khusi_*

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Kushi -Hug for the written update.

Sanchi is beyond being dumb.She can't even recognise the insults her brother is subjected to

seriously the girl has no brain...pura khali hai skull uska!!
deliberately did bak bak n lastly said..hogaya tamasa!!!

for once i think she iwll fall in love with a divorcee then she can able to get abt AnSh...

n the ladies taunting were expected...cvs has to stick to the theme..thats y!!...yeh toh hona hi tha...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MisseshaAryaSaparnaumaSuchi-

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
I missed the SInghsss!! i wanted to see DS .. and I got that wish fulfilled :) :)))

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123aparnaumakhusi_*

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.