Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

New SS: Shayad Yahi Hai Pyar Part 2-Pg 6 9th april (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

florine_20

IF-Dazzler

florine_20

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varshu_Karthik

haye haye... Our Aru is already in love? :)

have patience dear

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New SS: Shayad Yahi Hai Pyar Part 2-Pg 6 9th april (Page 4)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

florine_20

IF-Dazzler

florine_20

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky.padda

hey welcome back you have been missed awesome cannot wait to read more

missed you too

florine_20

IF-Dazzler

florine_20

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged

Part 1

"Argrr arjun we are late today and just because of you. Can't you wake up early. Lazy bone. Now stop admiring girls down the lane and drive fast." Said a frustrated arohi as they were on their way to the college. As usual Arohi had given him a wakeup call but he went off to sleep again and then when he didn't turn up at expected time she had to literally pour water on him to wake him and that is what anguished her more.

"O C'mon sweetheart you know that is not a everyday habbit. It's only that I slept late last night. After calling you I sat back to complete some pending office stuff. We have a important meeting today and I had to complete the presentation so that I can give it to uncle today morning so that he can cross check it. So know wipe that anger on your face bcoz your nose is already red." Arjun said only to receive a stab on his hand. "Sweetheart please give me a smile or else I will have a worst day You know it."

That was enough to melt her and arohi gave him a heartwarming smile and laughing they reached the college campus.

Arjun Singhania and Arohi Alluwalia were the bestest friends in the world if there is such a word in the dictionary. They knew each other more than themselves or you may say they never needed to know themselves as they knew that the other was always there. They both were neighbors since they were two. Sudhir and Amrit Alluwalia had two children- arohi was older and sanchit was younger. Rudra and Kumud Singhania had two children themselves- arjun and Rashi. These four were like a house on fire when they got together. Life was so simpler until that fatal day………………

Sudhir and Rudra had their own construction business each. The alluwalia's had shifted in singhania's neighborhood. Arjun and arohi were two years then. The initial welcome greetings, then evening tea, weekend parties and outings once a month had helped the families get together. Arjun and arohi's friendship had only helped it grow stronger. They grew from kids to teenagers and know responsible adults together. Know as they are 20 years there is nothing in the world that they separate them.

Arohi was the heart and soul of everyone in the house. Dad's princess, mom's doll and dadi's baccha. She just knew it very well how to win everyone's heart never letting either of them down. Every morning she would wake up early and do pooja with dadi then help mom with breakfast. She was a beautiful girl born and brought up with values yet she was updated as per the current society around her. She was not just the girl next door just because she was always in traditional attire. She could give a tough competition to any modern girl staying firm to her values. That is what they call beauty with brains. She was completing her master's in management studies now and planned to join her father and arjun.

Arjun Singhania was the most eligible bachelor in the town. Tall, well-built, handsome and charming enough for any girl to go flat on him. Those hazel brown eyes had a charm in them that girls would walk unto him and could do anything in other to get him look at them once. And arjun had a taste. A wonderful choice and arohi admired him for that only if she wished that was not in the case of girls. She knew all about him and even that he would never exceed his limits and that he respected girls and held them at highest position. He never got in a relationship. So he was certainly not a playboy. It was just drinks, dance or kiss but on the cheeks.

Being one and only hire of a well established business didn't actually live him any time to flirt around with girls. That is the main reason why he always ran away from relationships. Yes arjun had a responsibility of both his business and sister Rashi after their parents death in a car accident two years back. Rudra and kumud Singhania lost their lives leaving back their kids. Arjun had very well taken over all the responsibilities of his father held himself from breaking down just for rashi's sake. He had not even completed his bachelor's then so he requested Sudhir to help him out in business. That was the beginning of A&S Construction Company. Arjun trusted Sudhir blindly and even arjun was not 21 yet which was the reason he was not fully or legally the owner of the company. He was now completing his MBA then would go to office. At this age he had a very good experience of business ethics and had watched Sudhir uncle crack a number of deals and some he had cracked them to. Sudhir had always agreed that arjun's were the perfect shoulder's on which the empire could lie on.

Guys i can't call it an update. It is just the Background of teh story and characters. will introduce others as i proceed forward.

Do like and live your comments.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-MsFuzzybear69shruti-loveMadhu-n-kadduRimpi_kmharunsunita_gm-pranjal-mysticloverpinky.paddaAngel4KMH.BI--Anjali--zoya_naziyashreya_arjuhicherry227-_-PopCorn-_-.vrshn.AAKMH2punam2712ArjuhisisChocoChudailmoonkmh

shreya_arjuhi

IF-Rockerz

shreya_arjuhi

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
I like the titleSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

florine_20

arjuhi4evr

Goldie

arjuhi4evr

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
nyc start..