Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 58

chocobrownies

IF-Sizzlerz

chocobrownies

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
I feel he s very unique from all actors..Embarrassed

Love u sobti.Heart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If SRK can make it why not BS (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GayuArnav

IF-Sizzlerz

GayuArnav

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Ermm...I don't know what to say! Stern Smile
When Sharukh came to the bollywood world Im sure it was not as competitive as it is today.
But now there is a heavy competition in BW and Barun wouldn't stand a chance unless he has a very famous PH launching him and that is not the case either.And Movie makers especially in BW are not fond of Tellywood stars.They don't like them entering the industry with a 'Serial hero' name and fame! 
So practically its Impossible! 
Being a Barun fan you can wish him luck and pray for his success but that doesn't change the fact that Tellywood stars are nobody in BW world! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ2012Miss Cherie-HEAVEN-rini_kat

Arshics

IF-Sizzlerz

Arshics

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GayuArnav

When Sharukh came to the bollywood world Im sure it was not as competitive as it is today.
But now there is a heavy competition in BW and Barun wouldn't stand a chance unless he has a very famous PH launching him and that is not the case either.And Movie makers especially in BW are not fond of Tellywood stars.They don't like them entering the industry with a 'Serial hero' name and fame! 
Being a Barun fan you can wish him luck and pray for his success but that doesn't change the fact that Tellywood stars are nobody in BW world! 

Every now and then a nobody makes it big

And a star is born

Hope lives eternal

Arshics

IF-Sizzlerz

Arshics

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archu-daffodil

I feel he s very unique from all actors..Embarrassed

Love u sobti.Heart

I agree, he has something special

Arshics

IF-Sizzlerz

Arshics

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sskaug25

I really wish him all success. I  want him to make a place of his own in bollywood. 

Ya, all of us do
Let's think positive

Su_Somerholic

Su_Somerholic

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
BS no doubt is extremely talented, but unfortunately it doesn't look very likely that he can be the next SRK!

SRK is a very smart and shrewd man. He is a true businessman at heart. He knew how to develop contacts, which IMHO, Barun lacks. 
He's too simple for his own good. 

Also, when SRK entered the industry, the competition was very less. Today film industry is flooding with newcomers, it'd be difficult for Barun to stand out amongst them.

Unless Barun makes useful contacts, finds a good mentor, the chances of him making big in Bollywood is a distant dream. 
Unfortunately in BW today, the requirement for contacts is more necessary than talent. 

But yeah, as an ardent Barun fan, I wish him all the very best, and hope he does great, whether it'd be on television or on big screen! Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chocobubblenomad.nessrini_kat..mrinalini..

..mrinalini..

IF-Rockerz

..mrinalini..

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Su_Somerholic

BS no doubt is extremely talented, but unfortunately it doesn't look very likely that he can be the next SRK!

SRK is a very smart and shrewd man. He is a true businessman at heart. He knew how to develop contacts, which IMHO, Barun lacks. 
He's too simple for his own good. 

Also, when SRK entered the industry, the competition was very less. Today film industry is flooding with newcomers, it'd be difficult for Barun to stand out amongst them.

Unless Barun makes useful contacts, finds a good mentor, the chances of him making big in Bollywood is a distant dream. 
Unfortunately in BW today, the requirement for contacts is more necessary than talent. 

But yeah, as an ardent Barun fan, I wish him all the very best, and hope he does great, whether it'd be on television or on big screen! Smile

TBH Suhasini..Barun needs to brush up his PR skills...Call of the hour!!
Shahrukh Khan is a shrewd man.He's a clever enterpreneur!!He's a STAR just for nothing!!
Barun is talented!!But sadly apart from looks and acting prowess..one needs to be street smart!!

Barun needs luck and he definitely needs to work on his PR skills!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_Somerholicrini_kat

GayuArnav

IF-Sizzlerz

GayuArnav

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshicritic

Originally posted by GayuArnav

Every now and then a nobody makes it big

And a star is born

Hope lives eternal

You can hope but to be frank Barun is not a bollywood material. I like him as an actor.But Tellywood is his place. 
And he doesn't hold a candle before the new generation of Bollywood. 
He has a fan following but not large enough to make him a BW star. Many people in the BW forum don't even know who Barun sobti is.
Im not degrading him in anyway. I like him as an actor but that doesn't mean he will be a notable BW star. And with the kind of movies he is debuting into BW industry its very difficult for him to get noticed. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chocobubbleRJ2012Miss Cherie-HEAVEN-rini_katKai.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.