Page   of 58
Page 3 Page 58

-Barun

IF-Stunnerz

-Barun

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Comparison isn't allowed.
But yeah I wish Barun all the best.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If SRK can make it why not BS (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arshics

IF-Sizzlerz

Arshics

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinq

Coz u know nothing abt SRK nd BS isn't SRK.Its better not 2 compare them.

I am not comparing him to SRK, merely holding as an example 

I am sure most actors would be inspired by SRK to make it big

And SRK was once a struggling actor too

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nomad.nessbepatientLove_Arnie

Arshics

IF-Sizzlerz

Arshics

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achu_arshi

exactly and barun has a huge fan following than which SRK had those days!!

barun will find it tough
 but he will success

I hope so too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bepatient

Arshics

IF-Sizzlerz

Arshics

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurmeet4Drashti

Hope even BS would soon be a superstar ...
Love you Barun :)

Smile

Arshics

IF-Sizzlerz

Arshics

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ipkknd_ArHi

Comparison isn't allowed.
But yeah I wish Barun all the best.

SRK is too big for comparison

It's more inspiration and not comparison

..mrinalini..

IF-Rockerz

..mrinalini..

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Because SRK didn't have an entire bloodthirsty forum forum baying for his blood...scrutinizing his every interview...measuring every word as he spoke and giving time  to time verdicts whether he'd ever make it big or not!!

Shahrukh Khan is a star.Anyone who says he's a good ACTOR..would be exaggerating.I'm a huge Shahrukh Khan fan.To become a STAR of his magnitude would be a dream for every single kid out there...AND THERE'S ONLY ONE SHAHRUKH KHAN..

Barun Sobti is a good actor.I've seen this forum become a star critic of his acting..but looking at his acting..even from a non fangirl POV..some of his scenes can floor anyone.While some are plain ordinary..few are simply magnificent!!

Barun is 28...he can try.And when has Bollywood ever been promoting "quality" over "quantity"??!!When I see the faces of a few star kids with ZERO acting talent loads of "over confidence" all over the town...I feel proud that there are ppl like Barun too..Young..talented..flawed..without a "Godfather" trying to make a mark on his own in BW!!

As far as this forum is considered,

After all ppl throw stones at the tree that bear fruits!!

PS:For ppl considering this post as a comparing post..IT ISN'T..Even if it compares...It does between a struggler SRK and a struggler Sobti.That's all!!

Edited by sampin - 24 December 2012 at 7:52am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_Somerholicnomad.nessarchie_79aditi07Breeeezybepatient-Barun

Arshics

IF-Sizzlerz

Arshics

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Because SRK didn't have an entire bloodthirsty forum forum baying for his blood...scrutinizing his every interview...measuring every word as he spoke and giving time to time to time verdicts whether he'd ever make it big or not!!

Shahrukh Khan is a star.Anyone who says he's a good ACTOR..would be exaggerating.I'm a huge Shahrukh Khan fan.To become a STAR of his magnitude would be a dream for every single kid out there...

Barun Sobti is a good actor.I've seen this forum become a star critic of his acting..but looking at his acting..even from a non fangirl POV..some of his scenes can floor anyone.While some are plain ordinary..few are simply magnificent!!

Barun is 28...he can try.And when has Bollywood ever been promoting "quality" over "quantity"??!!When I see the faces of a few star kids with ZERO acting talent loads of "over confidence" all over the town...I feel proud that there are ppl like Barun too..Young..talented..flawed..without a "Godfather" trying to make a mark on his own in BW!!

After all ppl throw stones at the tree that bear fruits!!

PS:For ppl considering this post as a comparing post..IT ISN'T..Even if it compares...It does between a struggler SRK and a struggler Sobti.That's all!!

That's exactly what I have been saying, I am comparing Sobti to SRK then and not now

SRK has the kind of success every actor would be aspiring for

And Barun has the looks, talent, charisma , sex appeal for bollywood

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..-HEAVEN-

sskaug25

sskaug25

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
I really wish him all success. I  want him to make a place of his own in bollywood. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Love_Arnie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.