Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Just who is this 'Law Professor'? She appears to be a senior investigator who can order the police around, follow up on random people and their backgrounds, install CCTVs at odd places and pass cryptic messages in fortune cookies. She's stalking Sanju every time they're in the same scene- calling out to her in class all the time with peculiar examples, asking about her missing friend, even stating before class that 'a secret came out' when Varun disappeared. I'm quite sure she set up the fortune cookie incident. I'm quite sure she also set up the CCTV in the change room, and also locked Sanju inside.

Her connection to that tattooed, hood-wearing character is unknown, but her connection to Prithvi is clearer. Prithvi resembles the policeman who taunted the BFFs about Varun, supplied the fortune cookie batch with the mysterious fortune cookie, and seems to know a lot more about the BFFs than any other new student. Her connection to Sanju, though, is a lot deeper than we've thought. Her connection to Varun, now, that should get us thinking- maybe she's got a reason for so much interest in Varun's case?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesAnkeeeeeharika04angelstaronefandhaakshuHR-DMG4life--MimiGupta--pia.raha_TaNi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The mysterious Prof Anu Shukla" in V Best Friends Forever? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

abhi_arshilover

IF-Rockerz

abhi_arshilover

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Agree with u. This anu shukla is mysterious. But i doubt the connection between anu and prithvi. Let's wait n watch who is related to who in which way.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ringroses

pia.raha

IF-Rockerz

pia.raha

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
ya dis anu charcter is veyr much mysterious,she takes snaps,refer to sanju,ela and vinnie in class,she dfntely know ssmethng !!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesaditiarora

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Anu is stalking Sanju. Prithvi somehow ends up stuck with Sanju. And Sanju is scared of both.

Anu handed the teacup with the mysterious fortune cookie- and Prithvi was found to be the supplier.

She could be an older relative of Varun, which is why she's shown so much interest in the case. Or she's got some unpleasant information about Varun. Or even the possibility of a bigger secret than this for which Varun's disappearance is a cover.

guddugarg

--MimiGupta--

IF-Rockerz

--MimiGupta--

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Pof Shukla is mysterious but i dnt think she is the mastermind..

i guess she is investigating the case of Varun..

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Maybe she's the mastermind of something else. Check the latest pre-cap. She surely is trying to taunt the BFFs.
Prof Anu Shukla: Women can be quite deceptive
And I get the feeling that young policeman also has some connections- apparently it isn't Prithvi- but both seem to know a lot more about the BFFs than expected. Both Anu and the policeman seem to have something on both Varun and Sanju- and Prithvi somehow is stuck with Sanju.

Edited by Arjun_M - 24 December 2012 at 8:45am

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
She s related to d case of varun...

Sanju has seen her in d police station asking for sum 1 who is missing wen all 3 of dem were called for interrogation after varun went missing

She s after sumthing ..mite b investigating for varun's case ...

Arjun_M

Arjun_M

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
That policeman, I wonder, does he deserve a thread all to himself? I'm sure he has some kind of link with Prof Shukla. This woman surely won't figure in any hot/cute/couple list, surely.

dhaakshu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.