Thendral

New FF "Ethirparaamal Veesiya Thendral" PT5-PG 8 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harith25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New FF "Ethirparaamal Veesiya Thendral" PT5-PG 8 (Page 8)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Suha95

Goldie

Suha95

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Thank you haritha akka...
Naan ungala ROMBA force pannitanooo...Big smile
Very good part akka...
Intha precap pottu ,impresss panringa...Embarrassed
Yeppudi next part varum...yenna nadakum...suha dreaming...Day Dreaming
The old magic is back...
Nowadays these ff that u, gisel writing are far far better than kumaran...LOL

harith25

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
No da.. Suha.. I wanted to write but was not getting that mood to write after watching the recent episodes. I went back and watched the old ones to refresh my mind and write something like this.. Wink 

Suha95

Suha95

Goldie

Suha95

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Appudina next part kalakala irrukumnu sollunga...!!!!Wink

harith25

AmmuKryan

IF-Dazzler

AmmuKryan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Hi i'm new here and just came across this FF, its nice and pls continue soon i'm waiting...Smile

harith25

sss283

IF-Dazzler

sss283

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
after a long time
it was a wonderful update
too good
continue asap pls

harith25

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged

Part 5

Velayudham was on his way to the airport all of a sudden he remembered he had to inform something important to Thulasi.Thulasi along with Deepa and Kalyani was coming out of her class in the evening when her phone beeped. She was happy to see her mama calling at this time.

THulasi : mama.. sollunga...

Velayudham : kanna naan urgent ah Mumbai poyiturkean..I will be back in 2 days. Inaiku antha bank officers kooda meeting iruku.. antha new project oda details submit pannitom. Avanga innum one hour la office la irupanga. You attend it on my behalf da. .

Thulasi : mama... but naan antha details read panna kuda illayea...

Velayudham : don't worry the file is on my table. You go and read it. It should not be a problem as it is they are coming for a formality. Any issues they raise or you find uncomfortable just message me or Sundari. We will take care...

Thulasi : Seri mama.. I will take care.. Just let go off your worries on that.. Take care of your health  don't skip meals mama..

Velayudham : sure da.. nee sonna kekama irupena... you too take care.. bye..

THulasi : Bye mama...

Deepa and Kalyani was surprised to see THulasi pacing fast towards her car. They stopped her to clear the confusion.

Deepa : ennadi coffee shop varalaya?

Thulasi : NO di enaku urgent ah office poganum.. mama oru work kuduthrukaru.. appram pakalam vidu..

Kalyani : pathiya ivala..ava mama sonnathum nammala ambo nu vituta..

Thulasi : PLease understand di.. this is quite important..

Deepa : ama.. unga mamaku rendu thadi pasanga irukanga la.. avanga kitellam intha work kudukamatara ?

Thulasi : antha pasakara brothers ku unga pinnala suthave neram illa.. how will they come to office ?

Kalyani : adivanga pore Thulasi... Chumma enna ithula drag panntheenga..

Deepa : tho paru da.. Neither she would confess nor Mohan would confess ithu finally Thulasi unnoda head la thaan vanthu vizhaporathu...

Thulasi : Seri apdi vizhunthuthu na.. I will take care of my two sweet annis... NOw Im leaving bye..

Thulasi ran towards her car which sped up to reach her office faster.

Tamil was called in by his manager.He comes in to find the manager whose mood is spoiled again. He witness his manager rubbing his thumb over the temple to release his frustration..

Tamil : Ennachu sir... enna head ache ah sir? 

Manager : Permanent Irreplaceable Headache.. athan pa ennoda veetula irukara headache...

Tamil ( laughing hard) athu seri sir... ippo enna problem ?

Manager:  She just called me and threatened me that she would go to the extend of divorce If I don't turn up today to take her to the shopping mall.. enna kodumai pa ? We have an appointment with Velayudham in his office within one hour. We cant skip it..

Tamil : Oh.. appdiya sir.. venum na onnu pannunga.. neenga unga wife kutikitu shopping ponga.. Naan poyi attend panrean...

Manager : ayyo...vedam pa.. nee thaniya samlikarathu kashtam... You should be very cautious handling him..

Tamil : enna sir.. avar enna Lion ah tiger ah kadichu thinna?

Manager : atha vida mosam pa.. are you sure you can handle this?

Tamil : Damn sure sir.. You go ahead with your shopping plans.. parunga naan anga poyi epdi kalakaporen nu...

Manager : perisa issues create pannathe. this is just for a formality.. already their documents are all pakka and loan is agreed... just enquire that's all

Tamil : engita solliteenga la.. Don't worry I wil handle..

Tamil arasan entered into Mr.Velayudham;s office.. He was astonished by the grandeur of the offices, the interiors and the hustling crowd inside the office. He moved near the reception to acknowledge his presence for the meeting.

Girl : How may I help you ?

TA : Hi.. I have an appointment with your CEO now.. Can I meet him ?

Receptionist checked the card and sent him inside after confirming it with the manager. TA went inside looking out for CEO's cabin while the receptionist cursed herself mentally that he is not going to meet the CEO but someone powerful than him.  TA suddenly took out his mobile which was ringing.. It was Kanagu his friend at the other end..

Kanagu : dey... engada irukea?

Tamil: Meeting ku vanthruken da...

Kanagu : dey ennada maranthutiya. we are leaving for Anand's house.

Tamil : I didn't forget da. I will join you guys there. You leave now..

Kanagu : Seri seekiram va... neraya plan panna vendiyathu iruku,...

Tamil : Seri da... Naan varen.

Tamil was stopping and talking turning the other side Suddenly he turned back to continue his walking while he bumped onto someone and lost his balance stumbling down the floor. He felt like he got hit by a lightening as the power was so intense... He shook his head after the moment of shock relieved from his head and found out a  girl over his top with eyes closed out of fear clutching his collar.. He felt his hands over her shoulder and the other one on her waist as being a support. He suddenly took back his hand realizing he might be slapped as soon as she gets up. After his withdrawal he returned back to gaze the cute face whose eyes was shut with intense fear as if she was going to fall from a deep cliff... He started admiring her beauty... those eyelashes which flocked together like feathers, a very beautiful nose adding to her beauty, a simple and elegant facial features and a quivering rosy lips.. A breeze making her hair flow with the air adding charm to the beauty... He could feel the same breeze in him soothing him and he felt really good. He himself didn't know why he was staring at her for a long time until she regained her senses and jerked back realsing her position. He stood up lending his hand for support which she rejected with a frown.

Thulasi was actually on call with Sundari who had been enquiring on what she had to explain to the bank officers while she didn't notice the person who had blocked her way and tripped on him losing her balance. She felt like someone had strongly supported her holding her from not falling down. She realized that she had actually fallen over  a man and got up taking her mobile hurriedly..

Thulasi : ean sir konjam thalli nikaa mateengala?  Ean middle nikareenga? 

She was posing several questions TA was busy admiring her. He couldn't comprehend her words though her voice was clear and audible.. SHe snapped him from his thoughts...

Thulasi : Excuse me... Naan unga kitta thaan pesitkiturekean..

Tamil : oh.. really I didnt notice... enna pesitiruntheenga ?

Thulasi : Enna sir vilayadreengala ? ivlo neram pesinathu kathula vizhalaya ? ungaluku ENT  problem ah ?

Tamil: Madam ...  ENT problem illa Cardiac problem..

Thulasi : WHAT ???

Tamil: Ama... ipdi vanthu idicha.. manushan heart attack vanthu seekiram visa vanga thaan venum..

Thulasi : hello.. naan unga mela vanthu idichena?

Tamil : en ma.. unakaluku eyesight problem ah ?ennamo nane unga mela venum nu vanthu idicha maathiri pesureenga??

Thulasi : Mind your words sir..

Tamil : hello.. ennama oru bank officer ah pathu respect illama pesurea ? Irunga unga CEO va thaan parka porean..I will complain about you to him..

Thulasi realized that he was the bank officer who would be meeting her. SHe expected an old man. To her luck she had to bump into the same person.she thought she should tame him and teach him a lesson now..

Thulasi " Sir.. please sir... apdi ellam pannidatheenga.. Im sorry sir.. enga CEO enna fire panniduvaru sir..

Tamil : athu.. antha bayam irukatum...kavala padathe naan solla matean..

Thulasi : Thanks sir, naan varean...

Tamil : Hey nillunga.. unga per enna ?

Thulasi : Enna sir... per ellam ethuku... CEO wait pannitrupanga.. bye...

He stared at her again admiring her retreating figure. Something strange was happening inside him which hadn't happened all these years. He was confused himself for the reason why he is staring... He touched his heart and thought :

" Simple ah azhaga iruka.. ean ipdi attract pannura?  What is this ? Ithu thaan atho ?? Seri vidu  apprama parkalam.. "

To be continued...

Edited by harhem - 22 April 2013 at 9:09pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007Suha95vjayamGiselAmmuKryanShemmo

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks for liking shemmo..
Thought I had posted the part but realized that it was not posted.. Had to write again and post it...

vjayam

Post Reply New Post

Go to top