Thendral

New FF "Ethirparaamal Veesiya Thendral" PT5-PG 8 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

utthra1208

Goldie

utthra1208

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
hey just came to know abt this ff of urs...
though i have never watched thendral i just loved reading it...this is the first time i came accross a tamil ff...
i simply loved reading it... can you write abt arshi in tamil??? wanna read it in tamil... my mom would read too if u write in tamil...

love ur work...continue writing... and pls pm me when u update this one along with FYF and DMR

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harith25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New FF "Ethirparaamal Veesiya Thendral" PT5-PG 8 (Page 7)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
caught with this FF after a long time haritha..great going...but long gaps...

waiting eagerly for the next part...the positivity in the FF is super...T feeding home people and TA filling for the paper boy- characters wonderfully captured!

harith25

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged

Part 4

Tamilarasan who is known for his punctuality in the bank signed his register looking at his watch with an amused expression. He was late by half an hour. The peon giggled at him for the first time in the morning as he was sure that he would get chance to giggle more as soon as the managers calls TA inside his room.

Peon  : Good Morning Tamil sir.. enna. inaikum social service ah ?

Tamil looking at him with a grin : Good morning annae.. social service nu low ah pesatheenga.. uthavi nu sollunga pothum.. 

Peon: ama sir.. uthavi thaan.. neenga intha bank ku kaga service panninatha vida social service panninathu athigam sir..

Tamil : enna annea inaiku semma mood la irukeenga ?

Peon  : Sir ungala Manager ippa koopiduvar parunga appa theriyum..

He chuckled at the confused face of TA while his colleague came back from Manager's cabin in frustration..

Colleague : tamil.. ulla ponga ungala ayya calling inside.

Tamil : ennachu sir.. ean ipdi verkuthu?  ethavuthu problem ?

Colleague : Ellame problem thaan pa...auditors neraya issues raise pannirukanga.. namma ayya atha partha udane tension ayitaru.. ippo en mela thavuraru... semma kadupula irukaru.. pathu ponga... kadichu kodarinalum surprise illa.

Tamil : aaha... romba difficult aache.. I dont think this is because of audit problem. I think something else is disturbing him.

Managers room..

Manager Mr.Sivakumar was getting furious of himself. He closed his fists in anger banging the table. He ran his fingers through his hairs not able to concentrate on the files. His actions were halted by the knock of the door by our hero who came in with a pleasant smile. Manager's BP got shoot up seeing Tamil and he was heaving up and down increasing the intensity of his anger.

Tamil  standing infront of him : Good Morning Sir... epdi irukeenga..

Manager was about to explode at him in high frequency but his attention was grabbed by the sweet box and masalavadai which Tamil displayed infront of him. The sight of the mouth watering jalebis and masalvadai cooled him down to such an extent that it looked like the BP apparatus had a sudden drip.. He moved over to grab the sweet and relish the taste with a 100 watts smile.. Tamil was happy in accomplishing his mission succesfully. He went to take his seat and started his discussion..

Manager (gulping down the sweet relishing the flavour) : aha.. enna manam enna rusi...

Tamil( smiling) enna sir problem veetula ?

Manager stopped his eating and looked at him : kanna epdi da kandu pidichea? Nee mattum thaan enna purinchukarea pa...

Tamil : theriyum sir.. neenga tension aga reason audit ah irukathu veetula problem thaan nu theriyum..

Manager : hmm. yea.. wife ku ore prachanai. nethu Shopping ku polam nu sollirunthen, as usual maranthutean. Avaluku nethu release aana pattu podavai nethu vanga mudiyalea nu kovam. kaila kadacha things vachu enna nalla mothita... inaiku pasangaluku mattum sweet panni kuduthu enna verupethita pa... sapdave illa..

Tamil :LOLLOL enna sir ithu. ithu ku thaan kalyanam pannika koodathu nu sollrathu.. or else apdi pannitalum wife ah tackle panna theriyanum sir..

Manager : kanna theory ellam pesa nalla thaan irukum. practical ellam kashtam pa... unaku ithu puriyathu..

Tamil : ellam possible sir.. enaku vara pora wife ah epdi tackle panni epdi santhoshama vechukarean nu parunga..  I will look after her like my queen..

Manager : athuvum parkalam... seri we have to go for a meeting with Mr. Velayudham in his office. Ready ah iru.. Inaiku appointment vangitu pogalam..

Tamil : yaaru sir athu..

Manager : periya business magnet pa... avaruku namma bank la neraya investments iruku.. oru project kaga loan apply pannirukaru. just for a formality we have to arrange a meeting aana loan is all ready to be granted.

Tamil :ok sir.. neenga sollunga.. I will wait for you..

Thulasi was very attentive in her class that she failed to notice her friend Deepa was missing from her side. After the class THulasi went in search of her friend everywhere and found her near a tree talking over her mobile.  She went near Deepa.

Prabha(talking on his mobile)  : Ennama kovam unaku ? Love panna poyi naan ipdi matikiteanae..

Deepa : ada paavi. unna love panninathuku naan thaan kavala padanum.

Thulasi : eandi yaar di phone la.. class bunk pannitu vanthu pesitrukea?

Deepa : hmm vera yaaru ennoda romeo, unnoda pasamalar annan .. vera yaaru enna torture pannuvanga ipdi?

Thulasi : cha.. ungalauku vera velayae illaya ? chumma thona thona nu phone la pesikitea irukenga?

Deepa ( over the phone) : hey unnoda sister sonnathu ketutha... now stop ur explanations and hang up.. BYe..

Prabha : Hey. deepa.. please .. please.. vechutathe chellom..

Deepa :hmm.. intha vazhiyaluku oru korachalum illa.. mothala kathalikara ponna santhosha padutha therinchuko.. bye..

Thulasi laughed at the angry Deepa. Deepa stared at her for mocking at her.

Deepa : ennadi siripu? neenga anna thangachi ellam ore case thaan. loosu ...

Thulasi : ama.. nee sonnathu correct. ennoda annan oru periya loosu poyum poyum unna love panranea...

Deepa faked anger and started to chase THulasi around the college verandah when Thulasi went and bumped onto Aditya who caught her from tripping down..He purposely caught her in the pretext of saving and that irritated Thulasi a lot. Thulasi shrugged off his hands from her and turned her face away with irritation not wanting to meet his eyes.

Aditya : paaru da.. vizha koodathu nu pidika pona ipdi morakaranga intha ponnunga..

Deepa : hey.. adi dont try to mess up with her. avanga mama kitta sonna nee sethea...

Adi (acting like shivering) : ayyo Deepa apdi ellam pannidathe.. enaku bayama iruku... podi.. poyi complaint pannu.. Naan yaaru nu theriyum la?

Kalyani (from behind): nalla theriyumea.. naalu vaati jail ku poyitu vantha world famous uthavakara payyan I mean MP oda uthavakara payyan la.. eanda 4 varshama  arrears vachu padikiriyea innum buddi varala ?

Thulasi didnt want to create a scene as she saw the crowd surrounding them. She pulled off Deepa and Kalyani from the place leaving behind furious Aditya and his friends.

Deepa  : romba pesaraan rascal...

Thulasi : vidu di.. pesama irukiya...

Kalyani : ivana unga mamakita solli nalla mothanum..

THulasi : hey.. mamakita sollamaten nu sathiyam pannunga..

Deeepa : eandi ivlo nallavala irukea ?

Thulasi : Mama wont spare him if he comes to knw abt this. This would create a big problem. i dont want anyone to get suffered because of me.

Kalyani : adi paavi appo naanga support pannithellam summava ?all gone waste..

Deepa : intha apoorva pen maniya kalyanam panika pora antha mahanuku oru periya kumbidu..

Kalyani : unna kalyanam panikra poravar romba lucky di...

Thulasi blushing.. ran away from their friends to avoid more teasing..

To be continued...

PRECAP

Thulasi : Excuse me... Naan unga kitta thaan pesitkiturekean..

Tamil : oh.. really I didnt notice... enna pesitiruntheenga ?

Thulasi : Enna sir vilayadreengala ? ivlo neram pesinathu kathula vizhalaya ? ungaluku ENT  problem ah ?

Tamil: Madam ...  ENT problem illa Cardiac problem..

Thulasi : WHAT ???

Edited by harhem - 07 April 2013 at 6:15am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

KowsimiganvjayamGiselSuha95AmmuKryansss283Pearl.Shemmo

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Finally updated after a long time.. Thanks Suha for the pms

Suha95

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Akka...next chapter sikiram please!!!!

After a long time felt like the real thendral we once enjoyed...Embarrassed
Thank you so much!!

Ippo next chapter..please please...romba gap vendamai!
Precap vera romba interesting a iruku!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamSuha95harith25

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
sure da.. Gisel.. ippo thaan ovoru  FFs ah update pannikiturukean.. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamSuha95

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
super haritha...like gisel said, felt just like initial episodes..same magic..and the precap is too good...pls post the next one soon! waiting eagerly! ent prob-ila cardia- rofl..

Suha95harith25

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
sure Jaya ka.. even  I miss those episodes.. Nostalgic.. Disapprove

vjayamSuha95

Post Reply New Post

Go to top