Trisha signs up trilingual film RUM: TOI

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Trisha signs up action flick

The actress will be doing M S Raju's trilingual film RUM, which starts in January

Janani Karthik and Sunayana Suresh

Trisha, who is one of the Tamil and Telugu film industries' top heroines, is all set to do a trilingual film RUM (short for Ramba Urvashi Menaka), for which she will start shooting in January.
   The film will be directed by M S Raju, who is one of Tollywood's top producers and who gave Trisha her Tollywood break with hits like Varsham and Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana. Actress Poorna, who is currently part of Karu Palaniappan's Jannal Oram, is also said to be part of this film, which will have another heroine as well.
   Talking about the film and her role in it, the actress says, "RUM is a story about three girls. It is a very interesting script. It is a heroine-centric flick but not a period film. I am playing a regular girl and the story revolves around the events that happen in her life. I'm not allowed to say too much about the role because they are still working on the script."
   However, the actress reveals that RUM will be an action flick. "It has got a lot of action scenes and Vijayan master will be supervising the whole shoot," she adds. Is she planning to attempt any daredevil stunt? She says, "I am not rehearsing any stunt scenes now. I'll have a final meeting with M S Raju in January and decide everything about my role."
   On her upcoming projects in Tamil, she says, "I have not signed anything new in Tamil. I'm currently busy with Jiiva and Jayam Ravi's project. As I will be shooting back-to-back schedules for RUM, I am not committing any new films for now."
   The film will also mark Trisha's debut in Sandalwood. "I've received many offers from Kannada filmmakers, but none of them have materialised so far. Now, with this film, I'm finally entering the industry. I would love to test a new territory. After all, language has never been a barrier for actors, has it?" she asks.

Trisha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varunx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Trisha signs up trilingual film RUM: TOI" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

varunx

IF-Sizzlerz

varunx

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
thanks fr sharing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

Post Reply New Post

Go to top