Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan
Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

abt kkz director n writer

taurus Goldie
taurus
taurus

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

hey guys m really very much upset abt kumkumz newAngry writer n director.Cry

they r just destroying the serial.Cry i m not at all satisfied with them. they r doing nothing good abt the show.Confused

the things 4 which kumkum was called a super hit serial  n was famous 4 r now no more in it. like the sweet relationship of whole parivaar  but now so many characters r added in the serial that ppl dun get 2 c many of the characters 4 many days. 4 example dadi ma she is a very important character of the serial but v dun c her often in the serial.n pyara sa bandhan of pati patni kk n su. there love n care 4 eachother there strong bonding n their lovely husband n wife n best frnds chemistry.

there superb understanding n co-operation. most importantly their awesum romance. all these dont even exist in the serial.

this will lose serialz charm m afraid that a time will cum when ppl will stop taking interest in the serial.Cry

so i think v should do sumthing 2 prevent our favourite serial from all this rubbish which is happening in the serial nowadays.

well producer of kumkum have their own website named as bagfilms.com

there v can write our all the opinions n suggestions abt a perticular program. so i request u all 2 plz visit this website n express ur views abt kkz story line n writer n director.

i also think that damsel was having anuradha.s email id. v can get it from her n can mail her. so if ne1 of u is also having kkz producer anuraddhaz email id than plz give it 2 me m definitely gonna mail her.

Edited by taurus - 12 May 2005 at 3:22pm

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 3:53am | IP Logged

hey taurus you are right...i have been noticing this too...even as kumkum is getting better we have not seen her and sumit's romantic scenes or the parivaar as a whole having a good time!

mujhe lagta hai ye sab sukanya ka fault hai...after all if she did not forgive akash patel,Angry then his family would not have moved in!!!

what are the writers up to? Confused

Shilpa07 IF-Dazzler
Shilpa07
Shilpa07

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
ya jem u r absolutely rite.its sukanya's fault.
zara29 IF-Rockerz
zara29
zara29

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 6:27am | IP Logged

i 101% agree with u taurus!

the new wri/dri r soooo...........................................

...............[dun hav words to describe their -ve points]!It goes without saying that they r destroying the most luvly serial!but so sad we cant do anything guys!!!!!!!!there is no effect of these e-mails or feedbacks!

anuradha auntie has become deaf & blind too thats y she is not changing the wri/dri!ohhhhhhh GOD pleeez save us & our most fav serial!

well in my opinion one & only anuradha auntie is responsible 4 all ths messup!yyyy is she spoiling her most popular serial!!

wen will she cum 2 know her mistake i.e changing old dri/wri!

so sad we cant do anything regarding ths major problem,seriously!! i feel like crying 4 all wat is happening in my most fav serial these days!

taurus wrote:

"" m afraid that a time will cum when ppl will stop taking interest in the serial.Cry""

i m too afraid regarding ths!

saikatjuhi Groupbie
saikatjuhi
saikatjuhi

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Oh! yes, u all r absolutely right. The new disgusting director only knows to spread new meaningless & unecessary characters. It destroy the Charm of KUMKUM.
taurus Goldie
taurus
taurus

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

thankyou all of u 4 understanding me n zara kya sunwai hain tum ne anuraddha anuty ko. well done  n well said.

zara its anurradha s fault n shez gonna pay 4 this how can she take such a risk by changing kk, writer n director.

anurraddha aunty is in danger.

jem according 2 the story line u r rite that its sukaniyaz fault but in real life its onlu anurradha anuty,z fault.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top