Anamika

after jeeka unite

Arpi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i have reading so many forum posts abt jeet and anamika. if they unite(which probably not gonna hppn;(),how will they live with eacch other? because they dont belong to same wrld. so i think of starting a diff topic on this discussion where u can state ur opinion about it. mujhe lagta hai ki aagar CVs want that, they can defo unite them jst lyk what hppn in PKYEK by making abhay human. And if anamika was a proper ghost,she could'nt shake hands wid jeet yesterday. Maybe after knowing the truth abt her,jeet will find for a cure or even can go to the underworld to bring her soul back to mortal world. i'd luv to see these stuff. but after falling for her and knowing thae truth of her if he leaves her,the story would'nt be good enough for me. SO PLS STATE UR CHOICE IN THIS MATTER TOO,AND DNT BASH ME FOR BEING A HARDCORE JEEKA FAN, THANK YOU.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sammy235 thumbnail
No, you are totally correct. Actually I am a hardcore JeeKa fan as well. I believe that JeeKa will happen. Your idea about him looking for Anamika's soul is mindblowing. I would want that to happen but CVs probably will make it melodramatic today or tmr. Frankly speaking, no matter what show it is whether its: Madhubala (film industry), Parichay (identity) or Phir Subah Hogi (Bedni stuff), the writers find a way to make it into a saas-bahu saga or too over-the-top. So lets hope that after JeeKa become one, they don't make it a stupid same to same saas bahu stuff.  
Arpi17 thumbnail
@sammy235,thank u for liking my idea. as u say,they always make evry shows saas bahu saga... only 1 show i hd seen without this is pkyek. if they shows us jeeka seeing its fandom,they have to find a logical way to make anamika human. anyway,can you give other suggestion abt this? may cvs get these ideas...:|
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Well as promo sugested its a triangle love story though its not clarified abt Jeet that whom he choses...i think it surely be Anamika as than no differnce would be left in the show in comparison to others if same phool aur kantey type story is shown. It would be much better if cvs focuss on Jeeka's love story n their struggle for their love including the tack u've mentioned above.
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am a Jeeka fan but it is still not clear who Jeet wants as his life partner.

Once it is clear then the story will move ahead and

then the struggle starts for either couple. Edited by elasingh - 11 years ago
SamW92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
I don't want and think that after knowing Anamika's truth he will leave her rather he will help her. To make JeeKa possible there's no 2 way I reckon:

1. To make Anamika alive
2. To make Jeet dead so that he can unite with already dead Anamika

I don't think anyone including me will want 2nd option. So, I will also think that there can be a track where Jeet will try to give a life to Anamika and fight for her love against the alive world. I think that will be pretty cool as there's already supernatural touch in the show. So, anything's possible. Let's see how it turns out to be...