Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Reloaded - KTLK's last two weeks of Firsts! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

aardhan

IF-Sizzlerz

aardhan

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Fab compilation Thumbs Up
Thank you Tanu. Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reloaded - KTLK's last two weeks of Firsts! (Page 4)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aardhan

IF-Sizzlerz

aardhan

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Mithalee]oh my goodness...fab post yaar Thumbs Up   Clap i dont think anything else is left[/QUOTE
Thanks Mithalee... @bold, you are not thinking hard enough! LOL

aardhan

IF-Sizzlerz

aardhan

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaks0211

Wonderful post...Cant think of anything u missed out..Big smile
Thanks Kakali, glad you like it. Big smile

aardhan

IF-Sizzlerz

aardhan

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lee_Ashni

Faboulous post Dear. Good obsevation. I don't think that any point is missed out. Sharp memory.
If I am not wrong, Nidhi had cooked once for Anji and Rangnath when they were invited for dinner by Ashni.
Thank you Leena.Big smile

Yeah, she cooked for Ranji, but I personally consider Anji to be part of Nidhi's family Smile and so she was not really a guest. And Mallika and Khushi over-stayed their welcome and ceased to maintain the 'guest' status. Ouch 

So thats why I made this the first occasion where Ashni had invited people only for dinner and it was purely that. Even on Diwali Nidhi had called the KGH staff for a late night card party and she had not cooked for that occasion.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lee_Ashnittrocks

aardhan

IF-Sizzlerz

aardhan

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malvika_rajeev

Bang on target, aarthi...the list keeps on growing.

Best is, Ashu actually wrote his desire for 10 crores hugs and 7 crore kisses (though we never got to see them)...the same Ashu who was taken aback when Nidhi hugged him one day prior to the engagement...Ashu has come a long way!!!!
Thank you Malvika, it was a trip down memory lane per se! Wink

And good addition, yes this is the first time Ashu has openly expressed his desire for Nidhi and even promised to collect it later! Wink LOL 

sonyjknumttrocks

koyelbasu

IF-Dazzler

koyelbasu

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Excellent sum up of events which occurs for the first time. Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ttrocks

aardhan

IF-Sizzlerz

aardhan

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roza_DU

Brilliant  work AartiThumbs UpClap

For the first time AshNi have been sharing better understanding than any time before..now at least they talk, much more open up to each other ...they address the issue which makes rift between them ...they still fight but at the end both understand  the other's POV..Ashu stops sulking,doesn't hesitate to express his feelings..seems he has got over his dark past..Nidhi also for the first time emerges as a confident woman,ab dar dar ke baate nahi kadte...she is being shown very  strait forward, asking her due as a wife...
 Another important thing was  first time the cvs have started to address the age difference in outlook,opinion,tastes & thinking in a realistic manner... first time AshNi realize that to live  a happy conjugal life both have to compromise & accommodate to  the other's liking..that's  why Ashu says mei wohi enjoy kadna chahta hoon jo mere biwi enjoy kadte hain...LOL
Thank you, I am happy you liked it. Big smile

Beautifully put, Thumbs Up Ashni have developed a better understanding, being more open to discussion rather than sulking about it. And they are even striving to understand each other's POV, seems as if they do not need a third person anymore. They had such huge fights at home and even then other than keeping quiet and exchanging covert glances these two choose not to breathe down each other's necks, recollect what happened when Nidhi left home when the entire staff was witness to so many of their arguments. Ouch

And yes, this comparison of tastes and opinions and Ashni learning how to accept them and when and how to share them is being looked at only now. I am sure they will fall along the way, make some mistakes but eventually understand that they both have their own interests which they can enjoy without the other and yet there are certain things which they can share to make the other happy. 

Roza_DUttrocks

aardhan

IF-Sizzlerz

aardhan

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rrdsu

Wow! Aarti Hats off to you.. Fab. Brilliant post..  Clap
Thank you Heena. Smile 
You were wondering about Thursday's episode review and so I thought I will make a different kind of analytic post to make up for the missing review. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ttrocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top