Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Reloaded - KTLK's last two weeks of Firsts!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

aardhan

IF-Sizzlerz

aardhan

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
This last couple of weeks in KTLK witnessed a number of things happening for the first time... here goes, please add on if I missed something!

1. First time Ashni had a  serious argument about duties, responsibilities, rules and a doctor's code of conduct...   

2. First time Ashu was thoughtful enough to leave a note, before he would just ignore Nidhi when they had an argument...  

3. First time after a fight Ashni, by mutual agreement tried their best to behave normally in front of BB and HK...   

4. First time Ashu displayed that he got restless when Nidhi was quiet/ upset... 

5. First time he tried to break the ice by turning on music and later offering an explanation to Nidhi...  

6. First time Nidhi-BB bonding shown nicely, Nidhi's concern about BB's health and BB's support of Nidhi during the dinner were a treat...  

7. First time Ashni, inspite of their mis-communication about the dinner guests behaved like a team on a mission and even forgot that they were not talking to each other... 

8. First time Nidhi cooked for someone other than family members...  

9. First time Antakshari was played with adults...  

10. First time Ashu ditched his natural shyness and sang and played the violin in front of someone other than Nidhi...  

11. First time Nidhi expressed her disappointment at Ashu's behavior and his lack of appreciation and accused him that sometimes she felt he took her for granted... 

12. First time both of them felt regret after fighting, this happened after both the arguments...  

13. First time they both understood the other's POV and wanted to patch up...  Unhappy D'oh

14. First time Nidhi accidently runs into Ashu and falls into his waiting arms... 

15. First time the original 'Saiyaan' song was pictured on SK and KK , and the timing was perfect...  

16. First time Ashu taking Nidhi's side when he recommended her name to DD... 

17. First time balloons and funny ransom notes were used as a means to apologize, somehow both seemed age appropriate...       

18. First time we witnessed some gossip about Ashni when Ashu came to the canteen searching for Nidhi and the girls talked behind his back...  

19. First time staff openly teased Ashni, in this case Ashu, about their love...   

20. First time Ashni actually went to a movie date, though Ashu slept through it... Dancing

21. First time Nidhi felt shy after a man sees her hugging Ashu in public, and Ashu was not shy in doing so...  

22. First time Ashu stealing the plate and food from Nidhi to eat it himself, recollect this is the same Ashu who did not know how to respond when Nidhi fed him after their sangeet...   

Okay, now time for you to add on, or correct me if I missed something...

Edited by aardhan - 23 December 2012 at 5:27pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

aarti1303ashvinimkshobha21Armu4evameenu0527SSA777vidyasabdeseemakothariSG200Sukhmani05Roza_DUs_dangerkoyelbasuMusiqueloverkaks0211*shikha*niniborn2ruleKrrish4Youhkp11aru29sonyjknumlee_AshniMithalee02parmarArrdsudebaparna77ttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Reloaded - KTLK's last two weeks of Firsts!" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

seemakothari

Goldie

seemakothari

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
nice oneClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Roza_DUaardhanttrocks

SG200

IF-Dazzler

SG200

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up for this post...

Roza_DUaardhanttrocks

hkp11

IF-Rockerz

hkp11

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Wow!  What a collection of firsts Aarti!!! Great going that you remembered all of those (I can't)!! ClapWink

Amazing collection - where AshNi have certainly grown as one!! Day Dreaming

Roza_DUaardhanttrocks

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Fab compilation Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aardhanttrocks

Mithalee02

IF-Rockerz

Mithalee02

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
oh my goodness...fab post yaar Thumbs Up   Clap i dont think anything else is left

Roza_DUaardhanttrocks

kaks0211

IF-Dazzler

kaks0211

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post...Cant think of anything u missed out..Big smile

Roza_DUaardhanttrocks

lee_Ashni

IF-Rockerz

lee_Ashni

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Faboulous post Dear. Good obsevation. I don't think that any point is missed out. Sharp memory.
If I am not wrong, Nidhi had cooked once for Anji and Rangnath when they were invited for dinner by Ashni.

Roza_DUaardhanttrocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top