Supernatural

India-Forums

Best Villain So Far?

-Mystery- IF-Veteran Member
-Mystery-
-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
We've seen quite a few villains so far.. some of the specific ones like Azazel (Yellow-eyed demon), Lucifer, Crowley, Even, Lilith, Uriel, Alastair, and Dick Roman and other general ones like Leviathans, Demons, Ghosts, Shapeshifters, the four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, Rugarus, Pagan Gods, Vampires, Werewolves, Witches, and Zombies.

So who/what do you think is the best villain so far? And why?

If I had to pick, I'd have to go with Lilith. Just because children are the most innocent beings ever, and it's so hard to get over that and be actually scared of them. But oh boy, Lilith was scary! The little girl who played the role is very, very talented. She literally gave me the creeps. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TimenTIMEagainFreethinker112EphemerailuvOriginalsherms_angel

DeadDevil IF-Sizzlerz
DeadDevil
DeadDevil

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Lilith and Azazel  r my fvts...
stories were on osm tracks at that time..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mystery-Ephemera

iluvOriginals IF-Sizzlerz
iluvOriginals
iluvOriginals

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Yellow eyed demon 
Lileth
N all time fav Crowley 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TimenTIMEagain-Mystery-Ephemera

Ephemera IF-Sizzlerz
Ephemera
Ephemera

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
i agree with akki and iluvvampires...
all time fav will be crowley (although i think he isn't a villain...has some layers to him)
and highly annoying but awesome villian will be azazealLOL
although i dint like Lilith muchDead she was kinda hollowConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mystery-

-Mystery- IF-Veteran Member
-Mystery-
-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Crowley is a smart villain.  He knows what's best for him and if that means joining hands with his enemies once in awhile, he doesn't have any problem with it.  That makes him highly manipulative & deceiving.

Lilith was just dark, nothing but evilness about her. And the little girl playing that role in the beginning... that just made the whole thing creepier.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DeadDevilherms_angelEphemera

Ephemera IF-Sizzlerz
Ephemera
Ephemera

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mystery-

Crowley is a smart villain.  He knows what's best for him and if that means joining hands with his enemies once in awhile, he doesn't have any problem with it.  That makes him highly manipulative & deceiving.

Lilith was just dark, nothing but evilness about her. And the little girl playing that role in the beginning... that just made the whole thing creepier.
@bold : That's the reason am not able to buy the notion that crowley  is a villain...Confused
i mean he is smart cunning deceiving STILL i feel there is a punch a catch we are missing in him...you can call it my intuition ...I FEEL there is more to him than just a king of hell-cunning-knows to survive wala being...Confused

@red : i dunno y she is the ONLY evilness in SPN i couldn't get myself relate to..and feel anything...i felt like laughingConfused dunno yConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mystery-

herms_angel IF-Sizzlerz
herms_angel
herms_angel

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
If its about being out right dark and evil, it'd be Lucifer, Lilith and Azazel.
And if its about being the smarter villain, it'd be Crowley.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mystery-DeadDevililuvOriginalsEphemera

Freethinker112 IF-Sizzlerz
Freethinker112
Freethinker112

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Crowley is my favorite, he is one of the characters that I wait for to come on screen. LOL He is a villain but a cool guy. He is smart and you can have talks with him, but try screwing with him and he will crush you.

On pure evil, I will rank Lilith on top.When even demons are scared of you, you gotta be something big.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mystery-DeadDevil

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index