Supernatural

Favorite Guest Star and/or Minor/Side Character?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Supernatural, obviously, revolves around Dean and Sam, but we've seen many minor characters like Bobby, Helen, Jo and Castiel (even though it breaks my heart to call him a minor character.. according to screen space he is, but in my mind he's up there with Dean and Sam). So my questions is, who's your favorite minor character? Now most likely the person playing that role would be your favorite guest star, but if it's someone different, do let us know!

Some of my favorite minor characters are, of course, Bobby, Helen, and Jo.  If we consider Castiel to be a minor character (which I so don't) then undoubtedly he's my favorite! Bobby is also one of my favorite characters. I literally cried when he died. Also when Helen and Jo died. That was a very emotional moment.

Other than them, I also really enjoyed Trickster/Gabriel.  The episodes he was in were just funny overall, and even though I started out not liking him, he grew on me.

And I hate to say it, but I liked Lucifer as well, especially when Sam hallucinates about him. He was kinda hilarious! Mark Pellegrino did an absolutely brilliant job in that role.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TimenTIMEagainEphemerailuvOriginalsrahmona_paksweherms_angelepiphany.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Favorite Guest Star and/or Minor/Side Character?" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Bobby no doubt abt that..

Trickster n also Balthazar 

N Chuck alsoLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TimenTIMEagain-Mystery-Ephemera

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Of course, Balthazar.. his whole logic on unsinking Titanic was rather comical.

Chuck, yes! I liked him too.  That reminds me, currently I like Garth too. Loved what he said to Dean about Sam, "You've been protecting him your whole life. Don't stop now."

Edited by -Mystery- - 25 December 2012 at 10:47pm

TimenTIMEagainakkiiiiiherms_angel

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
yeah garth really showd some maturity in dat epi..
by saying wat u quoted n also wen dt coin doent affct him lyk he doesnt hold grudges on anyone.. 'Yogi his second genesis'
that was awesome (in deans way)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
the best minor role would be garthLOL
and best side actor would be bobbyBig smile
miss bobby a lotCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mystery-iluvOriginals

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
I wouldn't call Castiel and Bobby minor characters if even they happen to be because they have left their mark on the show/story in such a way that they're unforgettable. I absolutely heart these two characters. 

Apart from them, I really liked Ellen, Jo, Garth, Charlie, Gabriel, Balthazar, Chuck, Lucifer and Impala (if she can be counted as a character) for the way they have contributed to the story. There would be more of them, but I can't really remember at the moment.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TimenTIMEagain-Mystery-iluvOriginalsEphemera

TimenTIMEagain

TimenTIMEagain

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Fav guest star would have to be garth. Best side actor bobby n castiel though a more appropriate term would be supporting actors. Then minor characters like jo, ellen, gabriel, balthazar, ben, john, etc

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mystery-Ephemera

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Bobby Singer will never be a minor character to me. He's the boss. Dean's a father figure to Sam but Bobby was to both of em, and a pretty darn good one at that. He's loved and I hope Jim Beaver returns to the show. 

Anyway, my favorite recurring character would be Bela Talbot. Her sarcasm was almost as entertaining as Dean's and she was pure evil but she had reasons for the same. I liked the way her character ended, to be perfectly honest. Husna here hates me for liking her, but I do indeed like Bela. Big smile Finally a Bela whose likable. 

-Savage

TimenTIMEagain-Mystery-herms_angel

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.