My Views - about the Leap n track :P

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

Heya all!!

Well i have been thinking n thinking unintensionally abt the current track n the way they are proceeding or proceeded. Wacko

Many of us were disappointed to see Moneet break up. CryBroken Heart

Mona leading an dependantly independent life Ouch

Mona still talking to her hubby's spirit n didn't even change a bit at all. I mean becoming strong Ouch

Anu marrying old man. Dead

Pradeep n Vineet's exit and Jatin's re-entry. ErmmConfused

ufff there are lot many to ponder but for now will discuss abt these first. LOL

After watching this 2 week's episodes, i felt that the CV's wanna show the diff. btw Mona n Anu lives.

Mona remained single n didn't marry Vineet while Anu who escaped from jail, married Mr. Mehra for money n also for the reason he made her escape from jail after all its a part of deal. Confused

Both weren't forced, they took their own decisions in doing so.

I would have really really felt very much happy if Mona became even more stronger for what all she has gone through but no the CV's again showed her down down Thumbs Down It really didn't go well for me. While Anu as usual determined to snatch Mona's happiness. Ouch

Anyways as Pawan Shankar himself opted out for this elderly role n i guess it is the same with Darshan too. Confused

I thought why only Jatin n why not Vineet??? Well i guess here are few reasons for that.

If it was Vineet, then can't he know abt Anu if not once or other?

Also i guess Darshan wasn't ready to take up elderly role as of now as i mentioned above. So he must go but good they ended up his role on a good note n didn't show him turning negative. StarClap

Also if Moneet happened, then there is no Cry baby appearance for Mona naa LOLTongue 

How will she say that she raised her kids n made them so n so by struggling n not by easy richy rich status. Wink

Jatin can be for these reasons

He didn't know much abt Anu or he hardly saw her once. So no chance he might know abt her.

Also Hiten is EK's lucky boy in all the shows of her. LOL and he is the house hold name more than Darshan i guess Ermm so his re-entry tho banta hain.

Now they want to grab the audiences to this show all again freshly LOLTongue so get back Hiten as Jatin ROFL EK's strategy u c.

But i loved if it was Darshan but nevertheless lets see if we like Jatin's track with Mona now.

Also i guess this time it will be kids who will take initiation to get Mona married to Jatin. Confused

Sorry i need to post this or else these thoughts are peeping every now n then when ever i see the forum ROFL

Thank u for listening n reading my bakwas analysis ROFLROFL Hug

Do share ur thoughts too n how would it have been if not this track. Embarrassed

Edited by swethasyam08 - 23 December 2012 at 3:43pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

glammieZehraBheart1-Ritu567-tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Views - about the Leap n track :P" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
swetha dear,so many things r disturbing me also n it is nice to see ur post.
              v can't ask for logic in this showDead.am also asking y jatin n y nt vineet?
         vineet knowing abt anu?seroiusly yaar?vineet didn't know anything abt shaurya inspite of  his 10yrs frndship with anuTonguevineet's character was nt given any impt other than clearing all the craps for mona n her familyAngry
                mona couldn't love a gem of a person like vineet???Tonguehe was with her in the most darkest face of her life,his unconditional love n support never touched mona,she didn't even consider him as a good frnd?Dead
       such a woman is going to love another man?won't she ever think of vineet wn this so called other man is going to come?am sure viewers will be asking this while going to see it.
         hiten is ekta's boy,so this was bound to happen.i think u r right,may be Darshan is nt willing to do an elderly role.
       all am saying is i miss vineet n i still love moneet.can't  forget the way vineet has supported mona.the scene in the hospital,his defend of mona infront of mallika n his dadi.his confession of love for mona,their dinner date.some relationship is so beautiful yet they don't get a name.one such is moneetBroken Heart.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aishrayswethasyam08tiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
@swetha i don't know why they didn't bring back vineet?? bcoz i'dn't watched this show regularly & in details pre-leap bcoz of ekta mai's stupidities.i started watching it 4 Sargun as shes fab actress.ClapStar

but i can say one thing that Mona didn't love vineet tho he was a gem of a prsn bcoz its an ekta mai's show where heroines always mope over their 1st love even if he was a cheater or like heros of MB novels who keeps on hurting them but still claiming 2 love the heroineDeadDeadbcoz heroines/gals can't 4get their 1st love acc.  2ekta mai.SleepySleepySleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishrayswethasyam08

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
What has changed for Mona now her children are grown ups? Is she an elderly woman? I don't think so. The same way Darshan could have stayed in the show. He could have had an relationship with Mona and be a friend to the children. Also Mona could have made a condition that although she marries Vineet she wants to raise her children and therefor wants to continue to be a working mom which would irk her new in laws. Vineet would have happily supported her.

I have nothing against Hiten/ Jatin, but why can't Vineet come back instead of Jatin Cry

Edited by aishray - 24 December 2012 at 8:14am

rtmsswethasyam08tiny15

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishray

What has changed for Mona now her children are grown ups? Is she an elderly woman? I don't think so. The same way Darshan could have stayed in the show. He could have had an relationship with Mona and be a friend to the children. Also Mona could have made a condition that although she marries Vineet she wants to raise her children and therefor wants to continue to be a working mom which would irk her new in laws. Vineet would have happily supported her.

I have nothing against Hiten/ Jatin, but why can't Vineet come back instead of Jatin Cry
aisha,its hard to get rid na?evy one will forget moneetCry wn the other story start.but count me out.wt is lost is 4ever.v will never get it back.Cry

ZehraBaishrayswethasyam08

ZehraB

Groupbie

ZehraB

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
I liked your analysis- please explain who the father is of Anu's daughter? It can't be Pradeep-she's too old.She'd be only about 10+
Thanks 

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
@Zehrab

Anu was preggy when she broke up with Pradeep after college; when she tried to reach Pradeep, it was his wedding day with Mona;

so she later gave her daughter for adoption n left to US n then married Shaurya

she herself said this to Pradeep when he was in hospital that Anika's father is Pradeep.

ZehraB

Groupbie

ZehraB

Posted: 27 December 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Thank you- this was what she was going to tell him-the secret.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.