•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

When I started watching this show...like the majority..was looking forward to some spectacular inside scoop...scandalizing tidbits of star lives and glamour world...what was never accounted for in the equation ...was that like us they are humans...sometimes lovable...sometimes gullible,  sometimes unattainable but still our reflection...weak n strong...with dreams, aspirations n ambitions yet with heart break, disappointments and failures, like us they work hard to get somewhere...the only difference their job seems glittery n glitzy on the top..but the pressure and the politics...the pain and the gain remain the same...also like us they have relationships that keep them going...the families..that are their silent backbones...their loves that makes their worlds go round too...the shattering numbing pain when things go wrong..and the impossibility of picking up the pieces and piecing life together again...the human equations...the back biting..n jealousies...the bitchiness and manipulations...fake smiles and pseudo hugs...insecurities and uncertainities...while some relationships that define life...true and blue...the friends that are the pillars of our lives...the foundations that cements survival...the heartfelt hugs...the well meant interferences...the living in each other's pockets friends...the true wealth at the end of the day...

I started off wanting  to know the story of stars...but never knew when a bunch of friends took over...now I have an unpredictable but endearing Kundra...the mature Raj...the silent supporter Gujju...the I know what I want Pihu..the wild card Vikrant...the fiery Gundi..the handle with care Kachcha...the hell raiser Sherni...the faithful Chhote...the I don't mince my words Gail...the sweet heart Rohan...never knew when they lost their star sheen and became a part of my life...buddies that I hang around with four days a week...I know them...I understand them...laugh n cry with them..share n care for them...hit n curse with them too..😉..coz ..surprise..surprise...they are just like me...

Team The Serial...started off as a fan and ended up being a friend...Thank you 😊!
Edited by eveline - 11 years ago
Originally posted by arjuhi4eva

Nice post eve! :)
hey thanks buddy..just glad u read it n like it 😊
Nice post..
U really put those words effectively 
u r truly one of the best writers in IF i hv come across...hats off to u for makin such meaningful bang on posts again n again... 👏👏👏...
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

u r truly one of the best writers in IF i hv come across...hats off to u for makin such meaningful bang on posts again n again... 👏👏👏...
aww..thats really sweet of you..actually thank you for taking out time to read n comment...thats encouraging ..😊
same here honey . i feel the same and beautiful post. 👏
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

same here honey . i feel the same and beautiful post. 👏
thanks 😳