Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

Gazal..

IF-Dazzler

Gazal..

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone!

For past few days, state of forum is unexpected. Blaming game is on...etc etc... Gah! I am tired and further don't wish to read any post n defend anyone. I love n respect Barun and Sanaya and always will. As many of u know, my only way to wear off my sadness is writing an OS. The title and storyline is suggested by my lovely Jeena diHug. Remember, Khushi's Swami...Wink . Here comes, OS...where Swami is in naughty mood. Ab kya kare, pyaar kiya hai...attraction to hogi heiLOLLOL

~ Swami Reloaded~

"What he thinks of himself?? Rakshas..!! I won't spare him. Swami is what irritates him... I will continue doing that. ", Khushi said, while gobbling down 20th jalebi.

Arnav was hearing this and was smart enough to irritate his wife.Wink

"Yeah! I will again leave a lipstick mark on his handkerchief... Also will put "Chameli" Fragrance on it", Khushi determined, munching 21st jalebiSleepy.

Everyone was settled at dining table for breakfast. When,

"Khushiii", Arnav called from his (rather their roomWink) . His call was enough to send shiver down Khushi's vein.

"Phir! Pata nhi konsa naya bahana dhoonda hoga uss Laad governor humme pareshaan karne ke liye. Kasam, Jalebiyon ki, iss baar hum unhe pareshan karke chodegey! ", Khushi determined to herself.{ Again! I don't know which new excuse he has found to irritate me! Swear of my jalebi, I won't spare him this time } 

With this, she went to her room, fuming...Leaving family confused, to whom she was talking..Confused Of course, Its KhushiWink!

Before going inside the room she covered her head with her duptta, making it difficult for her to see. " BANG"...Door came in Sanka Devi's way!LOL

"What the...", Khushi exclaimed...which was supposed to be Arnav's reaction. Poor Arnav, was left with nothing...just a smirk.

"And you...", Khushi shouted...while rubbing her head...pointing towards Arnav... " I mean Swami...what happen? ", Khushi asked in sudden changed tone.

"Um...yeah, my shirt button got broken! ", Arnav said.

"So? ", Khushi asked in confused tone.

" So, fix it back dammit! ", Arnav ordered.

"Oh! Sure swami...Open and give me...I'll fix it", Khushi said extending her hand to grab his shirt.

" No No...It will take time...come NEAR me and fix it...Fast! ", Arnav ordered.Wink

"Okay...huh...what...no..." , Khushi exclaimed.

"What No...u can't do this for ur swami..? ", Arnav asked in innocent toneLOL.

Khushi was speechless. Going near him meant, beginning of Dhak Dhak and blush. She concentrated more n came to an excuse.

" This color thread is finished. Ya...ya...I remember...", Khushi said..praising her brains. 
" You may wear other shirt", she said.

" Fine", Arnav turned to his wardrobe, opened stitching box, checked the color of threads and then selected black shirt.

He then turned to her...opened his shirt... ( Of course, she was drooling his muscles) ...wore new one and broke its button too...taking advantage of Khushi's attention towards his musclesWink.

"Now KKGSR...Button of this shirt is also broken...fix it back...and don't worry, I have seen, thread of this color is available. ", Arnav smirked.

With no options left...Khushi made her way to Arnav, took stitching box from him and took out needle and thread. She took out the reqd. thread and starting putting it inside eye of needle. 

Arnav was watching all this. His wife looked beautiful even when she did such small things...The way she closed one of her eye...put thread inside needle..then she... "DONE! "

Arnav's thought was interrupted by Khushi's excitement which she showed when she was successful in putting thread inside the needle. Gah! It was beautiful site!

" Now fix it fast! " , Arnav ordered.

The flashing 240volt smile, vanished from her face...when the lion roared lamb to come near himSleepy . She was praying to her blush not to show off itself for now...and was begging her DHAK DHAK to control itself.

She went near  him and touched his shirt. Gosh! It was warm! Her blush began to show itselfLOL. She went more near him and started fixing button. Although, he never hold her..she could still feel warmth of his presence. His fragrance...ah! Delicious!Blushing

Same was happening with Arnav. Khushi...near him...so close! He could see the innocence in her eyes...Love, which he wanted to feel...her seducing fragrance! Ah! 

Both of them were now lost in each other's warmth..close...yet so far!Disapprove His fragrance was intoxicating Khushi now. Her heart beat was racing fast. 

"Ah..! " , exclaimed Khushi. Needle got into her fingerShocked

"What the...Can't u be careful! Show me dammit! ", Arnav shouted at her with concern and grabbed her hand. It was bleeding profusely. Arnav, without hesitating once, put her finger in his mouth. Khushi, for once shivered, but then, allowed him to do so... She was watching him...his concern for her...Just one wound and he got so much tensed! The love which he was showing to her...was pleasure she always wanted feel, ever since she fell in love with Arnav.

Arnav took out her finger, brushing it on his lips in this process... 

"Ab theek hai? " Arnav asked.

Khushi nodded..and continued fixing his button. But, still both thinking about each other.

Her blood is sweet, then, why I feel bitterness? , Arnav mused.

His closeness has warmth...is it of Love or hatered? , Khushi wondered. 

Hope U'll like it..
Sorry for mistakes!

Do comment and like, it encourages me :-)

Love,
Gazal

Edited by Gazal.. - 25 December 2012 at 12:37pm

The following 170 member(s) liked the above post:

brajenrinesha101rithuparnaramamanDeepa.ssushmithasuganya91oshingawandaesmile_n_laughcebel_Nessie_ssttuuttiiiphoneloverneeveexhebaaaxdeathryderSwamugurukhushcukkiNil_oporajitatracy1191afshanbabarjhawaraayushiSuchita20121RudraniAtyaysarun9day_lilyrandom94Brashti24Annu92sai_neha124555sarun.lovepayel3004Swathiarshi_Diamond_gatairam1415cutiepie_asharshi_roxeronitokyoPriya_0Sugar_PlumXDlusciousluckyarshifan91Harshi.IPKArshi_fanadArshi.Manuamri123ifsaal044laxmisaradaReader_HobbysadianabilmahrusweetySAM32tv_watcherreshmimohanswat.gashmir24apoorvaarnavRandomGirlBlondiexzySarunArshiloverIPKKNDbigfanpia-loves-sarunashishjaoresmiley13shagun-rocks-Siaa--Sanayaholic-7_sneha_7msrenjinigom3090Removedspsharmilashubhadaskashw99pari_goyalhira2050smanongongongshypersonRhysenncool_tweetyvinaya123barun_loversweetmadhuritogetherforeverekiholoJaan_ArshiIPKKNDfan4everroshaan..MorningStar..AbiLuvsArshi-Medha-aarrsshhiisri91dolly477tanviaShru9timoumita03Dynamix215.aarnavtashi26A.Hajnalvandana1965samirao..crazy_doll..Javeria3991allegrohoney-sweety..Athena..Aisha1996kbtr...Iyla...hinasadiqGAURI29daisydee425sspoorthyameena671laksh65bhaktiiismitarcoronapsycheriafnarini_katnewmoon2011fatima_FMlara3110Gurmeet4Drashtijakhushiashred12AR_EternalLove-Mrinalini-freya123drunkiiebabeflowers4umchopraragvir.fanMrDarcyfanLyssaPieNidsubh007NewbiesoapfantvbufWahian4lyfaNkItA.CARS24SobtiFanShreeRami92adithyan.ProperPatola.Parud_Foreverpup03flutterlashes..Sugar_ArHi..spuARHI.Anisha.CrazyDollAnandiaishu3003polly_mkArshi.Sugi.IPKchavvi16-AmandaRulz-ara_000mishti_17princessunaraIsleOfCapriwhiterose29

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS : Swami Reloaded {Thank u: pg7}" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gazal..

IF-Dazzler

Gazal..

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone!

I am sorry, PMs will be sent later...I wrote this late night.. (Very late , in factLOL
Idea n concept of OS is suggested by ashmir24 {My lovely friend , Jeena Di }

Till then,

Happy reading!Heart

Love,
Gazal

P.S : If anyone wish to receive PM for my other works...Pls Buddy meEmbarrassed 

Edit : PMs sent. Sorry for the delay! One more thing...If u really liked this OS, I don't mind writing next version of Swami reloaded...Wink Do mention in your comments if u want me to continue..

Edited by Gazal.. - 23 December 2012 at 11:04pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

xhebaaaxlusciousluckypia-loves-saruntv_watchervandana1965barun_loverSobtiFanShreeRami92CrazyDollAnandi

munam_13

IF-Dazzler

munam_13

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
awww that was sweet!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gazal..

flowers4u

IF-Sizzlerz

flowers4u

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
awesome...very cute

Gazal..

Gurmeet4Drashti

IF-Rockerz

Gurmeet4Drashti

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Hey ...
Amazing OS ...
Love this version of naughty "Swami" ... ;)

Gazal..

newmoon2011

IF-Rockerz

newmoon2011

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Very cute os

Gazal..

Rhysenn

IF-Dazzler

Rhysenn