Page 8 of 155

sania_58

IF-Dazzler

sania_58

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Merry Christmas

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeevkiijannMahak Sinha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Meri Saans - RP FC - (Page 8)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Rinnie.

IF-Rockerz

.Rinnie.

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged

May the miracle of Christmas fill your heart
with warmth and love. Christmas is the time
giving and sharing. It is the time of loving an
forgiving.
Merry Christmas to Everyone! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak SinhaShaina_b

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Originally posted by ronojoy_ria

di we also tried a lot but it depends upon the production house who  took a wise decision to wind up the show rather to cont it with any replacement 

I agree the decision was wise!!!!!

But could the same wise decision not have been taken before!!!!

I admit LRL was nowhere near its end but it could have been managed!!!!

In KTH the love story had ended so why did it happen now and not then??

The mails and calls had existed back then as well then why??

mails and calls r obvious if u love ur fav pair and don't want them to see with another ones just like KMH where they had to start season 2 na.Wink But i would have been happier if they had finished the show earlier.
Smile

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

This is classic!!!!!Thanks a ton Madhu!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

You made my day!!!!!Tongue Tongue Smile Smile Smile

No its absolutely fine that you do not know about him!!!!!!

Actually as you will find from the previous articles I posted, he was the lead in a Star Plus show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam and wanted to quit to take a break!!!!!

He was going to be replaced by Viraf Patel Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed but seeing the reactions of fans the show was shut down!!!!!

He had previously done Baat Hamari Pakki Hai as well as a small role in Dill Mill Gaye!!!!!!

It was shocking to see the comments on Viraf's twitter page!!!!!!!

But Viraf's witty replies made my day!!!!!Smile Smile Smile LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Especially his comment "thappad se darr nahin lagta hai .. Ratings se darr lagta hai ;)" when an IPKKND fan threatened to slap him if he dared to replace Barun!!!!!

It is okay darling!!!!!!Smile

Here is the information on Barun!!!!!And yes we all know your love for Rajeev!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Don't worry, even I don't watch much television nowadays!!!!!!

Just a couple of shows!!!!!!

Crime Patrol is fab!!!!!Clap Clap Clap Clap

I loved time bomb but Ria is right that a few starting episodes of the show were quite boring.Ouch But about fans i am shocked about such comment like slap? Shocked What's this childish behavior? Angry How can these people cross their limits? Unhappy This is sick...but Viraf's comments were nice.Smile That guy has patience.
Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaina_b

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sania_58

Barun Sobti quit Iss Pyaar ko Kya Naam Doon and the show went off air!!!!!

Does that mean he is the biggest star on television now??

Rajeev, in his days, had quit not one but two shows but none of them had gone off air!!!!!!

So was he not a big star??

Or did we as his fans not try enough??

Barun sobti?????? kaun????

sorry, Shaina, i dont want to comment anything

actually aaj kal main koi daily soap nahin dekh rahi hoon, so no idea, main to CID & crime petrol ke beech hi reh gaayi hoon

maine uska kaam dekha nahin, so comment nahin kar paungi, par Rajeev, mere khayal se bohut hi big star tha tab television ki.

itna hi big star, ki maine usse hi saara pyaar kar liya, ab aur kisi se nahin kar sakti.

omg u dont know barunShocked really a breaking newsShockedWink bcoz nowadays whereever i am  seeing i can see only barun fans LOLand the news of his quiting the show surely made him a  big star LOLbcoz the reaction his fans showed over this was really funny LOLthey were behaving as if barun dying LOLWink

Oh Ria don't be hyper, if she doesn't watch tv shows it's obvious. LOL Only on IF you have seen BS every where.Wink But in terms of TRP they have many shows which gained more TRP than IPKKND. Smile

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

I am dying to do an epic romance: Rajeev Khandelwal

Published: Friday, Nov 30, 2012, 9:06 IST
By Chaya Unnikrishnan | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA

Rajeev Khandelwal, who's been missing in action for a while, is gearing up for the release of his upcoming film Table No 21. The film's trailer is out and the actor is excited with the response it's been garnering. "It will be a shocker for the audience. It's a film where I play a game with Paresh Rawal without realising its consequences," he shares. Any talk about it being similar to Indecent Proposal is dismissed with, "I am enjoying such comments because people will realise it is different. The film has a lot of depth," says Rajeev, who did several workshops to get the look right. He's lost three kilos for the film and now plans to keep it that way. Table No 21 will be the first release of 2013 and Rajeev is hoping it will prove to be a good start. So far, it's been a mixed bag for the actor who has had four releases. While his debut film Aamir fetched him rave reviews, Soundtrack, that had him playing a deaf DJ was critically acclaimed and Shaitaan where he played a tough cop found favour with critics and audiences. However, his one attempt at masala fare Will You Marry Me?, ended up being a damp squib at the BO. "It was badly released and delayed by a year," defends Rajeev.

The TV heartthrob also did a Tanuja Chandra film Raakh, which is yet to see the light of the day. "It's a very good film but I don't know what happened. It's in the realm of supernatural but not a horror film," says Rajeev, who was to do a couple of other films like Joker (with Prachi Desai) and Fever, but they are yet to take off. "It's important to work with people who have the ability to visualise a film the way you see it. Some projects were wonderful at the script level and I immediately said yes, but now I am going to be very careful. When you are working with new people, their first reaction when you sign the film is to announce it. When it doesn't take off, it is disturbing," explains Rajeev, who has now shortlisted a film with a big banner but is wary about announcing it.

Interestingly, the actor, despite his romantic image courtesy his role as the loverboy Sujal (Kaahin Toh Hoga), is yet to serenade a girl on the big screen. "It's so ironical ' I was this romantic guy of TV and I chose to shatter that. Now, after the whole image shift, I am dying to do an epic romance," says the actor. What is stopping him? "I don't want to do a typical done-to-death love story. I want to do a Heer Ranjha, Romeo Juliet, Jab We Met kind of a film with a soul, which will straight go to the library," he smiles. Hope filmmakers are tuned in!

He has done epic romances on television!!!!!!Wink Wink Wink Wink

He cannot get an epic romance of that level in the small budget movies he does!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL

True Shaina, this is the fact. LOL

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

omg u dont know barunShocked really a breaking newsShockedWink bcoz nowadays whereever i am  seeing i can see only barun fans LOLand the news of his quiting the show surely made him a  big star LOLbcoz the reaction his fans showed over this was really funny LOLthey were behaving as if barun dying LOLWink

Yes it is a breaking news but I am finding it refreshing actually!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile

Well I guess they were upset by it!!!!!

But abusing Viraf and that too on his fan pages was shameful!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Yes Shaina,Approve i know it hurts when ur fav star leaves a show Cry on tv just as i felt when RK did it with LRL and Shakti did it with D3 Ermm but i never abused both of them bcz it's their personal choice Smile and no one has the right to behave in such a rude manner.Unhappy I hate such ppl and can't agree with their bashing whatever be the reason. Disapprove

ronojoy_ria

IF-Sizzlerz

ronojoy_ria

Posted: 25 December 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Barun Sobti quit Iss Pyaar ko Kya Naam Doon and the show went off air!!!!!

Does that mean he is the biggest star on television now??

Rajeev, in his days, had quit not one but two shows but none of them had gone off air!!!!!!

So was he not a big star??

Or did we as his fans not try enough??

Barun sobti?????? kaun????

sorry, Shaina, i dont want to comment anything

actually aaj kal main koi daily soap nahin dekh rahi hoon, so no idea, main to CID & crime petrol ke beech hi reh gaayi hoon

maine uska kaam dekha nahin, so comment nahin kar paungi, par Rajeev, mere khayal se bohut hi big star tha tab television ki.

itna hi big star, ki maine usse hi saara pyaar kar liya, ab aur kisi se nahin kar sakti.

Oh Ria don't be hyper, if she doesn't watch tv shows it's obvious. LOL Only on IF you have seen BS every where.Wink But in terms of TRP they have many shows which gained more TRP than IPKKND. Smile
vertu i am not at all hyper yaarLOL i just got  shocked as whenever i was seing or meeting  any of my friends  they all r busy talking about barun Sleepyso i just expressed my reaction and me too not a big fan of ipk i have seen only bits and pieces of it EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top