Page 1
Page   of 155
Page 3 Page 155

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged

on 112th Fan Club

Awesome write up come os and u described each and every feeling very nicely as u always do. Clap Clap

You are wonderful in it and their meeting was perfectly superb.Thumbs Up
Thumbs Up

The story u left incomplete was so appropriate.
Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Edited by Mahak Sinha - 12 January 2013 at 11:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awaazilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Meri Saans - RP FC - (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Originally posted by neha10.for.u

The promo seem to be good.. Rajeev is looking gr8 Smile

Best part is that promotions seem to be going gr8.. First a large scale promo launch, and now coming on Big Boss Clap.. Really looking forward to this movie now Smile. Atleast hopeful that it would released country wide, and people would be knowing abt it, unlike a movie like Soundtrack, which despite having a decent story was launched in such a manner that ppl did not even knew when it was released or in which city was it available..

When is Rajeev expected to come on Big Boss ?? Has his entry already being aired ??

No it hasn't been aired and neither have the promos come on air of his coming on the show!!!!!

I don't know when it will be aired but just bcz of RK's entry i have to bear with Big Boss Ouch

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronojoy_ria

No it hasn't been aired and neither have the promos come on air of his coming on the show!!!!!

he will be  there  in the last week of december 

aato gaya last week of december par ab us se aage kab badhenge?
Confused

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged

Today a new show 2612 is starting on Life Ok at 9 which stars Shikha Singh aka our Cadet Akriti Bhatt and Sameer Sharma aka our dear Navin Bhaiya!!!!!Smile

Yeah i have seen a few episodes and just want to add as she looks tough gal, this role suits her the best and she is acting nicely.
Clap

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged

Anyone who hasn't had a good laugh in a while can read Viraf Patel's twitter page!!!!Smile

His replies to the IPKKND crazy fans who are bashing him are hilarious!!!!!ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Had a good laugh after a long while!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Can u give it's links?

These fans behave really weirdly.Confused How can they misbehave like this with someone just because of a news? Shocked

I was also a fan of IPKKND and Barun but behaving in this immature way is highly intolerable yaar.
Angry

sania_58

IF-Dazzler

sania_58

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged

congrats for the new RP FC

awsome front page

good work.ClapClapClapClap

Edited by sania_58 - 12 January 2013 at 3:00am

awaazilicious

sania_58

IF-Dazzler

sania_58

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged

Rajeev Khandelwal open to interesting roles on TV

IANS | Dec 24, 2012, 12.57 PM IST

Rajeev Khandelwal rose to fame with his roles in TV shows "Kahiin Toh Hoga" and "Left Right Left", but gave up the medium to try his luck in films. The actor says he is open to coming back on the small screen if he gets something interesting to do.

"If something really interesting comes up and it suits my journey, then I will take it up. But it has to be very interesting," Rajeev told IANS.

Rajeev forayed into television with TV show "Kahiin Toh Hoga" as Sujal and rose to instant fame. He remained on top of the popularity charts with his second show "Left Right Left" and later shifted to the big screen.

However, the actor feels that television stars work harder than anyone else.

"They (TV actors) are far more capable than everyone else. They work round the year, everyday, without letting the audience get bored with them. Also it is just a myth that teevisionactors Hon't ge roles *n films I feel they woUk very hard at what they do," he said.

Rajeev has been part of films like "Aamir" and "Shaitan" and has also hosted two seasons of reality show "Sach Ka Saamna". The actor says he doesn't look at the medium and just enjoys his work.

"I enjoy the project. For me, the medium doesn't matter. I don't think that there has been any project, which I haven't enjoyed thoroughly," said Rajeev.

It was this passion for his work which led him to the film industry as well and Rajeev will now be seen in the new film "Table No. 21", releasing Jan 4.

"I didn't do films thinking there is a lot of glamour associated with the film industry. I love doing what I do," he said.

Asked about his future plans, Rajeev said: "There are a few things, but I don't want to talk about it. Sometimes they don't shape up and people who follow my body of work often get disappointed. So right now its just 'Table No. 21'," he said.

Edited by sania_58 - 24 December 2012 at 2:40am

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 24 December 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sania_58

Dedicated to Raj, meri dil ki baatEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
First time dekha tumhein main kho gayi
Second time mein love ho gaya,
Dil Kyaa Cheez Hai Janam
Apni Jaan Tere Naam Karti Hoon
Yeh Akhaa India, oops sorry, FC Janta Hai Hum Tumpe Marte HaiEmbarrassed

BTW, inn lines ko dekh kar koi bhi hassa naa to Alekh ki language main bolti hoon, main uski waat laga dungi.Wink

Hey Madhu, Hug

How cute is that yaar. Day Dreaming

Just love these lines with your love.
Smile

sania_58

Post Reply New Post

Go to top