Meri Saans - RP FC - - Page 115

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sania_58

First Look Of Ishq Actually

Is he tryinfg to be Hrithik Roshan of Kites??πŸ˜•

Someone remind him that Kites was a huge flop!!!!!!

Originally posted by Shaina_b

Is he tryinfg to be Hrithik Roshan of Kites??πŸ˜•

Someone remind him that Kites was a huge flop!!!!!!

why u r comparing his movie with kites did u find any similiarities btw themπŸ˜•

Now the latest update is that Sushant has a cameo in Peekay and has 8 days of shooting in it!!!!!!

Well Kai Po Che is based on a bestseller novel and has a good director with hit movies!!!!!!😊

So it is bound to interest people!!!!!!

Yeah i agree even the promo seems interesting of the movie i hope it will work. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

I am happy that someone noticed my post which i did for Dabang 2.πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I hardly like Salmaan's movies this is fact πŸ˜† πŸ˜† because for me he is a horrible actor and he never dances well.πŸ˜”
πŸ˜” Whatever collection his movie does it's all because his strong fan base or otherwise for me he is a big show off. πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ ( No offense to anyone's pov) but about looks and attitude yes he is a bit ok.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ I like Sonakshi's acting skills and Pandey jee and Fevicol songs were good πŸ‘ πŸ‘ but she i mean Kareena didn't look good in that song i agree.

I wouldn't say he is a horrible actor!!!!!!

I think he is a good actor who for some reason is hell bent on doing bad and senseless movie!!!!!

I prefer songs of Dabangg part 1!!!!!

Malaika looked far far better!!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Thank god apni Shaina jee ko ab finally Raj k color coordination pasand to aa rahe hain na.
πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Actually his colour coordination with Tena!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by ronojoy_ria

why u r comparing his movie with kites did u find any similiarities btw themπŸ˜•

His look is similar to Hrithik in Kites!!!!!

Edited by Shaina_b - 11 years ago

Both Barun and Rajeev had not stopped!!!!!!

Barun's fans got the show pulled off air with a happy ending!!!!!Rajeev's fans couldn't do such a thing!!!!!!

The question is why??

Because for me we were not much aware and we have not that much facilities πŸ˜” πŸ˜” and we could not made a big group of such people who were die hard fans of RK and can do anything for him either bring him back in the show or close the show. πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

His look is similar to Hrithik in Kites!!!!!

is it so i thought he is looking like rajat tokas or some chinese film hero Edited by ronojoy_ria - 11 years ago

I wouldn't say he is a horrible actor!!!!!!

I think he is a good actor who for some reason is hell bent on doing bad and senseless movie!!!!!

I prefer songs of Dabangg part 1!!!!!

Malaika looked far far better!!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

I hate Mrs.Malaika Arora Khan and his over show for me Salmaan was the best in Wanted but later he chose the worst movies. πŸ˜” πŸ˜” Yes songs wise the part 1 was better. 😊 😊 Acting wise he is just theek thak not that much impressive.πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›

Actually it is said that 93% of the times after coming out from the jail they will again do such a crime!!!!!!!

Because they r disturbed mentally and they never realize and accept that they are wrong and did a crime which coasted someone's life.
😑 😑